Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

thefuzzylemon:  Just mapped Janesville!  Is the gas station that sells the pink elephants near there?  I know it's near Madison somewhere...I found it once on my journeys to and fro Minneapolis and Pennsyltucky.

I think the dark Continent would be Canadian???

Oh cluckin crap...I keep cacklin over the moment of silence!

• GirlFriday

Lowrider: Oh ya, everyone once in a while I get my MinnesOtah and Mainah accent confused...although the more I drink the more I cluckin sound like MinnesOtah!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Oh the Pink Elephant is about 40 minutes from me...pass it all the time for work...the guy who runs it probably has some nice asparagus somewhere!!  We have a giant cow welcoming people to Janesville (way bigger than the elephant, but not as creative).  It should have been a giant beer glass!! LOL

Cluckin away, cluckin away

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Whoops! I was outside when the moment of silence happened. Me bad!

I want to start a fund for Lowrider since she is running around trying to find the Cure Guy. SO... 1/2 of my salary is going to find a Cure for Stupid and 1/4 of it is going towards the fund for Lowrider. Anyone else want to donate?? I have a jar set up on my desk.

• GirlFriday

Oh how I miss the midwest...new englanders are too stuff for fiberglass critter!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

I just love all you mother cluckers!  you make me smile and laugh out loud every cluckin day

• Suzybelle
    Suzybelle Member Posts: 102

I love Lowrider and would be proud to be her athletic supporter.

Tongue out

I will also make her a 'cure for stupid' (not that she has contracted 'stupid', but she will need extra energy and smarts for her search)smoothie using white asparagus, bacon, chickens, fuzzylemons, veggys, marijuana, and whatever else you guys think is necessary.

• GirlFriday

Veggy: Do you think raisins could help  with the taste of the black bark? Could you get us a deal?

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Well it IS kinda dark today here in Canada..

I suppose with my accent I should be saying "Cluck eh?"

• thefuzzylemon

Cluck der eh ...

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Don't everyone look at once, but there's a hot rooster hanging around the back door. Dog has some competition.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Here in New Zealand (way down in the South Pacific) we probably say 'Clouck?' Well some of the chocks would. Many would add the 'eh?' Not sure how the Aussies would cluck.

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

lol!!!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Better start accessorizing Mother Cluckers ... here's a head piece I had laying (hee hee) around ... ... I keep it with my cluckin wig ...

• thefuzzylemon

And...to keep everything matching ... I put together this little number ...

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Would that rooster be Robert Redbird? Cluck on.

Somehow cluck and duck got mixed up - I had a pair of ducks visit yesterday. Watch out for imposters.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I love the Tough Muthah Cluckers.....umm... that's the Boston accent.  The Tough Mother Cluckers.  If I say it real slowly, I can pronounce "R"'s and the occassional vowel.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Emily...You Betcha!

• janet in virginia

Low, since tomorrow is April Fool's Day we ought to have good cluck nabbing the cure guy.  He's bound to do something stupid in public.  Since this is a global covert operation - you cluckers in New Zealand and Australia be on high alert.  I think it's already tomorrow there.  In the meantime I'll keep trying to pick up his cell phone signal on my tin hat.

• GirlFriday

Janet: I'm getting strange signals in my one remaining silver filling

• janet in virginia

Girl - maybe run a wire from your tooth to your hat.  Might be hard eating dinner tho.

• EmilyInOntario

Girl Friday...that might have been me..I think I constructed my tinfoil hat wrong and signals have been bouncing off my hat and going all over the place...

• GirlFriday

Cluckin cluck!  My nuked boob is creating a lot of static.  I'm going to remove the tin foil hat in the basement that I covered in foil, turn counter clock wise while clucking and hope to re-set my tooth!

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

Ok, fellow cluckers, since Fuzzy put me in charge of physical therapy I have a couple of notices for you.

First, here is the new PT uniform which must be worn by all cluckin' PTers during their sessions: Photobucket" mce_src="Photobucket

Also, wanted to let you know that there will be a group line dance as soon as we all get our costumes in order.  Photobucket" mce_src="Photobucket" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" />

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

err, why did those pics post twice?? Cluckin' confusing!

• EmilyInOntario

Ohhhhhhhh..the chives are a nice touch...really makes a statement..not that the chicken on one's head doesn't...

• thefuzzylemon

Sandy - It was cluckin' funny...both times!! 

• janet in virginia

We need cowboy boots for the line dance. 

• Makratz

Well, I googled chickens line dancing and came up with the above pic.  I also came up with this next pic.  Why??  Chicken line dancing and I get Oprah?  Do you think she;s the CC Guy, or knows him?

12/05/2008 - Oprah Winfrey - The chat show host offered her TV audience a free two-piece from KFC, to promote their new grilled chicken line. © Ken McCoy / PR Photos

• Makratz

Uh oh!!  I did it again!