Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
  • Meece

There is a Frito Lay factory not far from here, about 8 miles.  I'll check that one.  Wonder when they'll make pink Cheetos.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

we need one of these cluckers.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Meece, pink Cheetos would be gross, to much dye in the Cheetohs.  I like the natural orange cheese color.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Janet

Thanks...they will come in real handy...once I am back in my vehicle, I will stop and pick them up - and yeah, that was close but really, really cool! 

These storm chaser guys asked me about handling the dangers and all of storm chasing - I was like, cluck, I have terminal cancer, man...this storm chasing is a clucking rush! 

Hey, any roosters available for entry?  I think if they are bc qualified, they should be welcome...fuzzy...new rule...bc is a non-discriminating disease - Mother Cluckers International should be non-discriminating as well...roosters ARE allowed in the hen house.  Cluck, Cluck A-Roo!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

everyone would be movin out of the cluckin way if we cam barreling down in that one!

• Makratz

If the hen house is rockin', don't come knockin'!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    mohawk and a chicken Pictures, Images and PhotosI'm thinkin maybe we shouldn't let ALL roosters into the hen house
  • Meece

Yah, Mak, "Natural Orange color".  Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

• Meece

We certainly don't want cocky ones.

• Lowrider54

Warning - actual serious topic on Male Breast Cancer.  I think if they have breast cancer, they are feeling quite a lot like we do...I wonder how they deal with hormonal therapy?  Seriously, are they only able to do chemo?  I don't think I have ever reserached the pathology of male breast cancer.  What would they give them as a preventative like we get the Tamoxifin or Arimidex?  Is their cancer fed by the testosterone like ours is my estrogen?  I don't recall seeing that anywhere - I know that males do some have amounts of estrogen - some more than others just as women have a small amount of testosterone, some more than others. 

End of serious topic...I suppose I just got to thinking about it being surrounded by a bunch of really hopped up guys chasing tornadoes...

• Makratz

Low, my neighbor has prostate cancer and he told me that had him on hormone therapy.  He was experiencing hot flashes.  So I'm guessing yes, they do hormonal therapy. 

Cluck on!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I found another book we can read to the little chicks at day care...

Photobucket

• veggy
    Photobucket
  • veggy

Photobucket

Day Care

• veggy

Photobucket

Watch out for this mean clucker! 

• Lowrider54

Interesting...thanks Makraz

Ok, I am done with the ride in the TIVE - the best chase was the one I was in all by myself but there were some exciting moments and its another thing done on the bucket list.  Just got dropped off back at my car - the chickens are fine - Animal Control apparently is quite used to having vehicles full of cackling hens down here so they didn't stand out (now, I can't figure from the southern drawl if they were talking about real chickens or hens, as in women).  Doesn't matter, the chickens are fine, I survived the storm chasers and am on my way to the truck stop to pick up the night vision goggles Janet sent down - then going to head due west - I am still not totally convinced that the formerly knocked up chick in Texas knows nothing - perhaps I should pick up a Hot Shot on my way through Cattle Country in case I need to do a bit of 'persuading'...I stop at water boarding - that is just plain cruel...

I'll be driving all night so I will be wearing the goggles - Janet, you are the best!  If the Cancer Cure Guy is anywhere from Alabama to Galveston - I'll be able to spot him!

Update as soon as possible...

Hugs all...LowRider, Covert Ops

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

LowRider just a comment about the male breast cancer and hormonal therapy, I would assume they just get the chemo, not all BC ladies get hormonal therepy either, I am triple negaitve and there is not targeted preventative treatment out there for us, we have to pray we zapped it with chemo....just and FYI for ya

have a great weekend girls

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Following along here and taking notes for the updated recipe to come. Great report Low and well done Fuzzy! Love all the pics and comments too!  It was chemo day for me so will contribute more when I can string too words together without having to edit every other word so it makes sense..*L*

May the Cluck be with you!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Emily - you just settle down in your nest in the henhouse for the night and get some rest.  We've got everything under clucking control.  Security is on guard and if you need anything just cluck for room service (this is a five star henhouse). 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Low I'm not questioning your veracity. But did you REALLLLLLY get to go storm chasing with real storm chasers---like out of Twister? There's one for the BUCKET list. What did they say when you said you had terminal cancer. Did they GET IT. DEtails. We"re they with the program or were they with the STUPID people.

My son just got home from Tampa, he's a newly minted lawyer. He picks up my tin hat and says????. I say oops forgot to put it on. He says "Your not one of those crazy people that wheres tin hats to protect from aliens? I forgot why AM I WEARING A TIN HAT .

He taking me to dinna!

• Makratz

Tell your son the tin hat can prevent breast cancer and get you some clucking reception.

Dinna???  You from Bawstin too?

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

this is a funny thread..

added to my faves

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322
    Photobucket
  • dutchgirl6

This is mechanically deboned and processed chicken, waiting to be made into hotdogs, bologna, salami, and you guessed it, chicken nuggets!

Photobucket

• sas-schatzi

I'm the Ombudsman-----the one that no one knows what there suppossed to do---even me.  So I look it up on google-------What was life like before google---I diverge-----google referred to Websters dictionary.. Ah thats what we used before the net--I recogonized it right away. It still exists.---It says I should solve problems, not create them , but solve them. Problem is, I have a problem.  I believe we have taken a turn that is not healthy for our mission. It has to do with weapons.  The talk either in the front or in the back , or in the front back of weapons disturbs me. I think all talk of weapons should cease. It interferes with our mission of dealing with the STUPIDS. and finding the CCGuy-----NO one ever identified him as violent.  STUPID, NEGLIGENT, UNCARRYING, MANIPULIATIVE, MONEY SUCKING, etc. Not violent. Ergo as Ombudsman, I suggest all cease of weapons display by picture or talk cease. What is here in the front is also in the back , which is the front back. It may give credence to the idiot that called us cackling hens. We want no such problem----Ombudsman SAS

• dutchgirl6

sas, I'm with you on the weapon issue.  I'm Canadian, we don't like clucking guns here.

However, I just have to share this with you, is it just me, or is this wrong for sooo many reasons?

Photobucket

"Camo Pink Baby Bedding Set"

• sas-schatzi

Dutch---In referrence to the processing of chickens------That just isn't right processing. UGGHHHH. My Husband did work with a guy that was building a plant for___X company in a small town in OHIO____and they bleached the dark chicken so it was white to preceived as white. Sucks doesn't it. Once I found that out none of those little small round things were ever ordered again.

• sas-schatzi

Dutch-- who knows---------with my skin color , it gets all kinds of compliments with pink , red, and emerald green ---whats a girl supposed to do

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

Oh GAWD Dutch, please tell me that pink color is photoshopped...What the Cluck???