Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]

Now this one makes sense

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

ROFLMAO

• Cyborg
    Cyborg Member Posts: 192

Mindovermatter

I totally love that

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671
    JanetinVirginia:  Pretty much tells it like it is.  F@#$ Cancer.
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    And after we have eaten all those things thay will cure us we can wipe our fingers on these.Found these serviettes at the food store today.
  • GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

I found one without wheat or dairy!  Yahoo!

Rachel Ray's Orange and Asparagus Salad

Ingredients

4 organic seedless oranges, peeled and sliced into discs

Salt

1 bundle thin asparagus

1/3 cup EVOO

3 tablespoons red wine vinegar

About 1 tablespoon thyme finely chopped

1 teaspoon sugar

Salt and pepper

1 large shallot, finely chopped

1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves

Yields: Serves 4

Preparation

Bring 2 inches of water to low, rolling boil, salt water.

Meanwhile, add chopped shallots to small pot with salt, pepper, sugar, thyme, vinegar, juice of 1 lemon, heat just to melt sugar and infuse vinegar, add to small bowl and whisk in EVOO.

Cook asparagus in boiling water 2-3 minutes, drain.

Arrange oranges on plate with parsley. Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and scatter over oranges, dress salad and serve.

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

4-20 was celebrated in Kansas City by a round up of growing dope plants. Sacks and sacks of the healthiest plants were shown on tv. I was kind of sorry to see the lowlies arrested.

I note that the eggcellent references to eggs at this time of year.  I suppose I should decorate some for the kids.

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73
    The best post yet! You are so RIGHT! F@#$ Cancer - I'll drink to that - or does that cause cancer?
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

mindovermatter......................LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, Make a bumper sticker with that on it, and I will be the first one to put it on my car.......................A friend of mine who is my age has bumper sticker on hre car that says "GOLDEN YEARS, F%$K THE GOLDEN YEARS..............thought that was the best I had seen, .........yours tops that.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

All I needed was a friggin wish well I'll be plucked and  bacon wrapped .............

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Just clucking..er..checking... in before I head off to Chemo round 5...keep up the great comments and comics! 

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Rolling home Pictures, Images and Photos" this one's for you Low...incase your RV breaks down on your trip.  Comes with detatchable hen house
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Bagawk:  A detachable Hen House, LOL!!!

EmilyinOntario:  Hope you have an easy chemo with very little SE's.  Is this your second to last one?

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

holy crap,,, i didn't smoke yesterday....

damn chemo brain!! hahahahhahaha!!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

I think we need to add to recipe...

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    I just bought a nice fitted tee with the F*ck Awareness Find the Cure sentiment. Would love to wear it to Relay... but won't since my son is involved in it.
  • hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

heidi, where did you find that shirt at?

i want oneLaughing

• [Deleted User]

Thanks Heidi for the site.  I'm buying one. 

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

Tastes like baby

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

I used to design t-shirts using that same site...you can start your own store, and put just about anything you want on a t-shirt.  Pretty cool!

• [Deleted User]

Gnome Gnome on this page

Where people can vent and can rage

‘Cause they don't know the answer

Of why they got cancer

Please hurry and find us a cure

So that dummies won't ask anymore

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

That pull along trailer-add'on... I'm afraid I don't think it's a henhouse.. is it not an original model Portaloo mobile bathroom?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Hymil you may be right, But remodels can FIX almost anything. Aren't our recons, suppose to prove that? I just have to make sure all the scars are covered.  Whose that guy that dose the house thing ----Maybe he's the cure guy or at least a PS. I'm guessing he could have done a better job than my Plasticsx did !

Emily safe going and recovery--------we will be clucking for you !!

Fuzzy guess I'm in the smoking room with you. I can't do pics. So, martinis, olives and crostinies( however you spell them).

Apple was it you that posted about the ---taking of the fields--------Thats a smoking shame. But they didn't get our asparagus LOL. it probably hasn't hit the radar of the controlling agency -whatever the cluck their called. That the asparagus is on the open market right in front of their eyes..

Wouldn't that be a hoot if a market did that.

Lowrider -someone wrote about 3-4 pages back a business card, that you could have done up. It was very funny. It was the first time she posted. Sorry I can't remember her name. It was very clucking good. AND truly would be worth it.

• [Deleted User]
  • janet in virginia

Or here's another option for Low.  The RV from Christmas Vacation...

• janet in virginia

Come to think of it maybe Eddie is cure guy

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Sure glad that orange thing was angled at a bit of a different direction------we would have been sure he was the cure for something guy