Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Scary BC tumor removal photos

Options

Comments

• himalaya
    himalaya Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2012
    Options

Its amazing , Chillipadi!

Im  just a beginner  and my lump is 3 cm, after 10 days i have a surgery.

I heard so many stories about  useless and harming chemo, radio, hormontherpahy...so  i realy dont wanna harm my  body with that.

Besides my  sister and mother-in-low died after folowong  doctors advises.And that was in short time----few months after surgery.

I wish i could go to Bali and see the alternative.

I tried naturopathy in USA, ayurveda in India, still using  ayurvedic medice, but the main treatment i need to do here in Holland.

And they push me  to do chemo before and after surgery.

I didnt take any  medicines yet, and i hope that after surgery i can escape from that as well...any sugestions from your side for my situation?

---------------

Chilli, if i was you i could do just the same! I will pray  for you daily and i hope you will get  the same  brilliant results as that lady from website!

I wish you strenght and all  angels arround you!

• chillipadi
    chillipadi Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2012
    Options

Thanks Glenna and Himalaya. I'll PM you.

It's been almost one week since I started the BSI program. I'm using 'mild' black salve on certain target areas - which means that there's a 'strong' black salve - and let me tell you, don't do this without being prepared with serious painkillers. I don't know how Mrs.L in the BSI website did it with just paracetamol, Epsom salts and Lidocaine (a topical pain-relief gel). But everyone's different, and much depends on your condition and the type and size of the targets treated. My tumors are growing and spreading fast, on a daily basis, causing me much distress and pain, so I decided to go for three targets just to begin with. The tumor that is visible on my chest is at least 21cmX13cm. The part that I can't see is likely much larger. The three targets that I chose range in size from 2cm to 5cm in width, and most of them were ulcerated and raw. so they were tender to begin with. Remember, I chose these targets of my own accord, although they were rather large and sensitive, because I was desperate. It was a life-and-death decision.

The first nght I used the black salve on all three targets, I felt like my chest was on fire for several hours. I was in so much pain I could barely breathe. Interestingly, a yellowish-whitish substance began to ooze out of some targets after less than two hours. Mrs.L had asked me when we first met if my tumor had ever oozed such a fluid, because hers had - copiously, when her tumor was dying. The pain lessened as the night wore on and was gone by the morning. The next evening, there was no pain at all when I showered (it normally hurts) so I took that to mean that much of the cancer cells in the target areas were either dead or dying.

As the days went by, the pain waxed and waned. The foul odor - typical of fungating tumors - also diminished significantly. Mrs.L had said that the BSI herbal medicine would eliminate the stench. Best of all, all three targets stopped growing and seeding. My tumor is massive and deep, so I expect that it will take longer than usual to kill and expel the cancer from my body. As my oncologist can do very little to help me now, and nobody will perform surgery, I'm happy with the good progress I've seen with the BSI program this past week. The pain has been worth it.

• KatRNagain92
    KatRNagain92 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2012
    Options

This is amazing news Chillipadi! 

Prayers and continued healing to you my friend! 

Kat

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Chili, I echo Kat, this is amazing, you must be sooo relieved to see good progress ! Keep up the good work Wink
  • leggo
    leggo Member Posts: 379
    edited May 2012
    Options

Hope, strength and love to you chilli. May the healing continue.

• luv_gardening
    luv_gardening Member Posts: 362
    edited May 2012
    Options

Much love and support from me too.  Thanks for letting us know how you're going as we're all keen to hear from you.

• sweetbean
    sweetbean Member Posts: 433
    edited May 2012
    Options

Thank you for posting chillipadi - will keep on praying for you!

• Kaara
    Kaara Member Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2012
    Options

Chillipadi:  Sending you prayers and healing energy!  Please keep us updated.

• candygurl
    candygurl Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2012
    Options

Chillipadi, this is great news!!! There was a video posted about black salve recently. Unfortunately, the 'community' had it removed. I was hoping you'd be able to comment on it. I did get a chance to view it and see the fluid oozing out. Unbelievable!  I wish you continued success, my dear and do keep us posted.  

• leggo
    edited May 2012
    Options

Removed? Seriously? From the alt forum. Way to go "Community". Un-freakin-believable. Maybe Karma will show up when you find yourself out of options. You might just be praying for the black salve information. It's pretty obvious who did the reporting, to me anyway. Might come back to bite you in the ass.

• chillipadi
    edited May 2012
    Options

Gracie, you are so spunky and funny! I think the OP was removed because it seemed to be promoting a certain brand. but who cares. In any case, tumor removal with black salve photos and videos can be found quite easily on the internet. For those who are interested, here's the YouTube video which was removed by our 'community': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng1s9CRQ9RQ&feature=plcp context=C4cc0885VDvjVQa1PpcFNnah14BNHfwAi8SPuMuXiytBTYq9pQenY%3D&fb_source=message

I have several tumors which kinda look like this, after I applied the black salve on them. The salve pulls or draws them out eventually, while the various herbal powders and red salve from BSI which I take internally in capsules work to kill and push or expel abnormal things from the body, like cancer, parasites, fungus, viruses, etc. They also build up the immune system, a sort of natural immunotherapy. Some of these herbal medicines from BSI can also be absorbed into the body via the skin, through steam therapy, either through steam inhalation or steaming the face or other body parts. For those whose cancers are still internal, with no tumors visible on the skin surface, this is helpful. I really must look into getting a stean machine.

• leggo
    edited May 2012
    Options

Chilli, after sleeping on it, I realized how stupid it was to use your thread as my bitch board. I'm so sorry. Kinda boiled over when I read that the big-know-nothing-know-it-all had it removed. Your right....who cares, as long as your seeing progress. Your bravery is going to help so many.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205
    edited May 2012
    Options

Gracie, I ADORE your spunk !  You verbalized what so many of us think Smile

Chillipadi, further to my previous boswelia oil treatment, here is something else I've found, maybe once you're done with your current treatment to help heal and prevent recurrence

"It has been demonstrated that taspine derivatives act as anticancer agents"

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/mc/2011/00000007/00000004/art00005 

A Novel Taspine Derivative, HMQ1611, Inhibits Breast Cancer Cell Growth via Estrogen Receptor α and EGF Receptor Signaling Pathways. 

http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/ebm/record/22496388/full_citation/A_novel_taspine_derivative_HMQ1611_inhibits_breast_cancer_cell_growth_via_estrogen_receptor_α_and_epidermal_growth_factor_receptor_signaling_pathways_ 

A good source of taspine is Dragon's Blood

http://www.naturalsourcing.com/downloads/NS_info_sangre_de_drago.pdf 

http://jamespendleton.suite101.com/an-alkaloid-from-sangre-de-grado-accelerates-wound-healing-a404980

God's pharmacy is truly amazing and plentiful ! 

• Sommer43
    Sommer43 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2012
    Options

I love this thread and sending lots of love to Chilli.  That clip was amazing. 

• vespersparrow
    vespersparrow Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Chilli, this is fascinating.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  I would like to know two things: how are you managing the pain, and have you taken any of the salve internally yet?   Thanks.  Cool
  • chillipadi
    edited May 2012
    Options

Gracie, no need for apologies. You were right to get all feisty. You simply expressed very - ahem - eloquently what many of us had on the tips of our tongues. You just came out of your corner slugging faster than we did, that's all. Good for you!

Weedgirl, I have Fentanyl patches, Etoricoxib (Arcoxia), Oxycodone (Oxynorm), Gabapentin and Lidocaine to help me with the pain. I take both the Red Salve and the Yellow Powder internally, and have been doing so since starting the BSI treatment protocol, for at least two days before applying the Black and Yellow Salves. The salves are made of all-natural or food-grade ingredients, so they are okay to consume. The salves / powders must be taken internally as well as applied externally, as the former works to build the immune system and either kill or push abnormal things (cancer cells, virus, fungus etc) out of the body, while the latter pulls or draws abnormal things out of the body.

Many thanks to everyone who has sent me good wishes. I really appreciate all your encouragement! 

• cp418
    cp418 Member Posts: 359
    edited May 2012
    Options

Chilli - sending you healing prayers and support to kill these tumors.  You are an amazing courageous person.  Wishing you less pain and issues with your future treatments.  Gentle Hugs to you.

Maud - thanks for great links with boswelia - my nutritionist just added it last week to my list of supplements.

• vickilf
    vickilf Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2012
    Options

I have no help for you, I just want to say I am praying you find some help for your cancer. What a terrible thing to go through.

• chillipadi
    edited June 2012
    Options

Hi Everyone,

My computer bombed out big time.  My husband tried to restore it in various ways, but nothing worked. It just wouldn't start up. Then he bought a new, super-duper hard disk to run it on, and that worked. Thank goodness!

On Wednesday, one of the 7 tumors which we had been applying black salve on popped out while I was in the shower. It had been loose for the last couple of days, and was stuck to the gauze which I was soaking and trying to remove in the shower. When the gauze finally came off, the tumor came off with it. There was no pain or blood, and there seemed to be no snapped roots. The cavity was nice and clean. The tumor itself was small, about 2cm in length. It looked like a yellowish-greyish wad of chewing gum. In the 2 or 3 days prior, there had been occasional quick sharp pains, lasting just a second each time, in that particular area. Hmmm, botanical surgery in action? From first application of black salve to expulsion, it took 12 days. We're now applying Healing Salve to the cavity, and it's healing nicely.

This past week, 2 or 3 other tumors (larger than the one which popped out) showed signs of detaching, but they never actually detached, so we applied more black salve last night. The salve certainly works quickly. Again, within less than an hour, opague, yellowish fluid oozed out from all the tumors. Some tumors oozed this fluid much more abundantly than others. When tumors implode and liquefy after application of black salve, this yellowish substance is released. The tumors looked as if they were covered in yellowish cream. The pain was more bearable this time, perhaps because I put on 2 lowest-dose (12mgX2) Fentanyl patches that afternoon, instead of my usual one. Fentanyl patches come in different strengths, and I've been using the lowest dose all along. I think the highest is 125mg. I had also applied Lidocaine directly on the tumors, when I usually apply it only around the tumors.

During the past week, which was a break from black salve according to the BSI Treatment Protocol Calendar, we applied black salve to a small (just under pea-size) tumor under my armpit and approaching my back, furthest away from the main tumor site. Interestingly, there was no pain at all. Plenty of yellowish fluid oozed out for 2 days, though (we applied fresh black salve for 4 days, as the salve kept washing off completely when I showered). We left the band-aid on last night and didn't re-apply fresh salve. We'll remove the band-aid tonight and see how it's doing.

Overall, I feel good. I'm more alert and energetic than I've been for a long, long time, and my appetite has improved. I don't have chemo-brain (extreme fatigue, poor comprehension and confusion) anymore. For the first time, I have hope that I'm going to overcome this cancer and live.

The BSI (Black Salve Indonesia) website also has Treatment Protocols for cancers which have not surfaced on the skin i.e. no skin mets or surface tumors. Wayan, the man behind BSI, has been very helpful to me, walking me through treatment via email. Doing a Salve program is not easy, especially as it's radically different from allopathic medical treatment, and even from many alternative programs, so I really appreciate having someone to hand-hold me all the way.

Good health and a long, happy life to all!

• Sommer43
    edited June 2012
    Options

Wow chiilipad.  I am going to ask a strange question, when the tumour comes away from you, what do you do with it? I am following your story, as I think it is so fascinating. 

Hugs to you, amazing tale this has been.  Sending you positive vibes, hope and faith from across the pond! 

• Kaara
    Kaara Member Posts: 2,101
    edited June 2012
    Options

chillipadi:  OMG...I am so happy for you...and so amazed at this treatment!  You are a very corageous woman and I admire that you are not giving up the fight!  I prayed for a miracle for you....hopefully you are finding it in the form of the black salve ointment.

Sending you lots of healing energy! 

• sweetbean
    sweetbean Member Posts: 433
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chillipadi, I am so glad this is working for you!!!  I will pray for continued success and decreased pain!

• KatRNagain92
    KatRNagain92 Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chillipadi, this is amazing!  You are amazing!  Thank you for the good news!  I'm headed out to church and will give thanks for your progress!

I do have a question about what is considered surface tumors.  As you know, I have one on my back that I'm measuring weekly with marked signs of shrinkage.  Would the black salve pull it through?  I think I should be afraid that it would break through the skin shouldn't I?  I'll do more research...thanks for the links!

Have a great Sunday!
    xoxo
    Kat

• chillipadi
    edited June 2012
    Options

Kaara, Sweetbean and Kat, thanks for praying for me. I really appreciate that. I'm fortunate that I'm still pretty strong, so I can do the BSI Salve program. My oncolgist said that most doctors would be tempted to keep trying out various treatments on me, as long as I'm not weak or bedridden. By the way, I'm not courageous at all. I'm just pissed off with the cancer and with the turn my life has taken. I feel that life owes me, big time. I want to wear pretty clothes again. I want to be able to go out whenever I feel like it. I want to travel. I want to dance. I want to look attractive, or at least decent. There are so many things I've been cheated of, and I'm not going to take this crap any more. I'm also hoping to find a solution which can help others with BC. I already gave conventional medicine a good shot for 3 years, but it failed me. There has to be a better way for all of us.

I thought of suicide many times, but that would be selfish. My DH says that I'm not to leave him alone, so he's doing his best to support me while I do this Salve program, including applying the various salves for me every night - a really gross task - and doing my wound dressing.

The tumor site has been oozing fluids non-stop. It seems to be cleaning itself out. Sommer, you asked what did I do with the tumor. Well, after photographing it against a ruler, my husband threw it away. Now I think we should have kept it, perhaps in a jar of vinegar. I have a lot of tumors to extract, so that would make a very interesting collection, don't you think? Thank you for the positive vibes from across the pond. Back at you a million-fold!

Kat, yes the Black Salve will draw your tumor or any abnormal growth (eg. warts, moles and skin tags) out through your skin. You need to do it in conjunction with the herbal powders and salves for oral consumption (you put them in a gel cap), as they work to boost your immune system, as well as expel any foreign / abnormal matter (including parasites and viruses). Your tumor will either implode and liquefy, be absorbed into your body and expelled through normal secretion etc, or eventually emerge through the skin. Your tumor is very small, compared to my many tumors, so it shouldn't be difficult to expel. Mrs. L's tumor was huge (see the BSI website photos) and it was under the skin, until the BSI salves and powders were used to push / draw it out over a 7-month period. The key is the body's natural inflammatory response when dealing with abnormal substances / growths in the body. Be prepared to see your tumor swell significantly in size, and the area around it redden, as the body tries to push it out. This can be really scary.

Edited to include my response to Kat.

(((HUGS)))

• leggo
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chilli, I am SO happy that you are seeing progress. Even though you don't feel brave, you are and it warms my heart to read that your husband is right there by your side every step of the way. Hoping beyond hope that the healing continues and you feel better every day.

• Letlet
    Letlet Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chilli, awesome! One nasty tumor out, this is great news. Hugs to you.

• candygurl
    candygurl Member Posts: 24
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chilli, your post is making me tear up. You are an inspiration to all of us.  Have you shared the great news with your onc?

• Sommer43
    edited June 2012
    Options

Gosh, what an amazing story!  Just the fact that you are writing it here, sharing it is immense and has me teared up over the pond. 

You will be able to wear pretty clothes, you will be able to have a life again, you have all these people willing you better and right behind you in this journey.  When will you see your oncologist? 

• cp418
    cp418 Member Posts: 359
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chilli - sending more prayers your way to keep out expelling these tumors!!!  This certainly sounds like excellent progress where the topical is supported by the internal supplements you are taking.  Keep up with good nutrition to help your strength and immune system - - you are really opening the eyes of your oncologist with this treatment protocol!  Best wishes and Hugs!

• himalaya
    himalaya Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2012
    Options

That realy great.
    Do you think in my situation also could work?

Or it is only for your type of cancer?