Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2013

Hey little Granny K!  Hope you are home and tucked in now!  Glad your Son is going somewhere close to you...  hope he gets his spirits lifted a little.  I wouldn't even mention any more surgery, until the Doc has a plan....  I think any kind of meds they will give him right now, will make him even more depressed.....  Does his team even talk about any further treatment right now?  Maybe there WILL be a miracle....  I wouldn't even think about what might happen anyway..... 

Just try to think positive right now, that way your Son will take that from you, and maybe relax a little.   What we don't know, can't hurt us....  I hope you're doing alright.... with that stomach of yours.....   I will come see you and fix you some chicken soup.... And maybe some Polenta with melted Mozzarella cheese on it!  Lots of garlic and pepper. 

Love you little Princess.....xoxoxo

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2013

Granny glad you are going home

Shady....good idea we should deal with all the idiots on drugs.....that could be my new montra!!

Sandy

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013

Well I'm back in the pa house with the kids.

My sonis in sooo much pain he doesn't want to even open his eyes.

And miserable.

No we are not telling him anything about the surgery.

Heis on pain. Meds cause his pain on a 1-10. Is 11..

Tomorrow I'm goin up there. To see him and speak to the PT.

My DD who has been sooo. Great takin care of him is sick!!!!

Sore throat,can't talk...I hope it's not the flu..we shared a room and she nursed my son.

Soo now I need. Prayers that she gets beta and no one else gets it.

Damn.i feel. So selfish now thinking this all over.

I'm sorry I haven't asked or even thought about if everything is ok with all of u.

Tonite ill say a special prayer for my wonderful sistas and the mods who have held. My hand throu this nightmare..thanks once again.

One day I. Will tell all of you about the house of care that my Dd and I stayed in...

Tonite it's late and we are. Goin to the hospital for the day.

Thanks is never enuf

Chevy..send over the soup...gonna need it for DD....

Hugs everyone....Kantalope

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited January 2013

Granny, can't imagine what you are going through seeing you child in pain ...it's a parent's worst nightmare....Oh, and your poor daughter getting sick....wow...so much

granny, not to mention you son.....we need some miracles here.....of course, prayers and positive thoughts still coming.....we all love you.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2013

Granny I'm so sorry that there is so much pain (for eeryone) in u'r family. This is a nitemare for u. Please take care of u'rself too. U know our prayers are still coming.

• blondiex46
    edited January 2013

Granny we are with you...glad you are home...so sorry for your DD and DS.....what can we do?

Sandy

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Sandy u'r so sweet, I hope for now Granny is having a good rest so she can face another day. This is just so sad.

• blondiex46
    edited January 2013

well thanks, but people would never say I was sweet, it would ruin my image, lol!!!

Sandy

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited January 2013

Oh Granny, this all just sucks, can only think of prayers...........L&H&P's sheila

• Merlcat
    Merlcat Member Posts: 122
    edited January 2013

Sas-schmaltz I- ditto- I don't have the words :( either....

Granny- try and hang in there. The whole situation just plain out sucks! Dammit! WTF is my magic wand already?!;)

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Everyday sucks.

I went to the pt today.he will not eat or even get out of bed.he told me to just go and leve him alone....so when my GD heard this she went there raging at him,the dr,nurses and pt..

Yeah she got him to eat and up out of bed.

The pain is now from 1-10 a 14..

They upped the meds and I hope tomorrow is a beta day.

Now the baby is throwing up!!!

I really. Need that magic want.NOW!!!

And DDis still sick.

the only thing that's holding up is my stomach.Im afraid to even say it.

I'm tired,cranky and miserable too.

oh damn...STFU.to meeeeeee

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Oh Granny...wish I could stretch my arms all the way south to give you a big hug....I hope somebody is!!!!! Kudos to your GD for getting him to eat...I also hope tomorrow will be a better day!!!! More prayers and positive thoughts on there way ❤❤❤

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Oh Granny I know this is horrible (there are no words) But I'm so glad u'r GD got him up and eating, ven tho she had to be stern he did it---It's terrile to be in so much pain for him. if they can just relieve him of this more. And now u'r DD is sick too---prayers stil coming.

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2013

Sending more healing thoughts your way Granny. So sorry. 😞

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited February 2013

(((Granny))) don't you ever stfu...
    What a difficult time for everyone...I hope you stay healthy. Prayers for you, DD, baby, and DS and the unspeakable pain.  Big hugs...

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

OK Chevy I put up a small picture and the board oes all over the place and u put this hugely adorable, funny picture and the board are with u. Geeze

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

see what happens when Grandma goes to wal-mart......

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Hi ladies....you crack me up....lol...keep them coming 😄

Here's one for you....went for a massage yesterday. I had to fill out the usual stuff, so there was a box for cancer!!!!...the massage therapist starting talking to me about my back issues and BC came up😝...so she says and I quote "so, do you still have cancer?"

I very politely educated her and told her never to ask the question again!!!!... I forgave her because she really gave me a good massage but WTH....she was fairly young and

very sweet so no STFU.....lol

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny, thinking about you and your son....hope things are a little better today.

Hope your daughter is starting to feel better too. ❤

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited February 2013

I, was asked a few weeks ago at church....so HOW is your cancer NOW!!??? and I just replied it's cancer it always comes back....I am at a point where I like to embarass people when they ask a question that I would NEVER ask....Liz,

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited February 2013

Granny - Sending more healing hugs for you and your son.  I know this is a difficult time and I am glad to hear your GD got him to eat and out of bed.  Take a day or two and just rest - you are going to wear yourself out and then you will see severe crash and burn.  We have been there before and you didn't like it then.

Camillegal - LOL!  Poor kitty.  I saw that same picture of facebook the other day and thought to myself - WTH??  Do people really go out looking like that?

Chevy - If  my underwear ever matched my outfit I wouldn't know what to do  LOL!

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Camille.... that is so gross, ha!  Someone should have run over her & put her out of her misery. 

And Sandcastle..... You could say something like....

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Quick update....my DD is beta.went with my Gd to the hospital today and he was eating and doin the therapy.

I stayed home with the babies.

Still cannot stop thinking that all this was done for Nothing,,,,grrrrrrr.

I NEED A MIRACLE FOR IT TO VANISH!!!!!

Yeah right...and pigs fly!

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny....he's eating and doing therapy.....that's progress!!!!! We are all still praying

for that miracle.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Hi little K.  Man, I am such a worry-wart over you and your Son!  Glad you check in once in awhile.  Just remember, every day we get is a gift... You can see this with your Son.     Maybe don't think of it as  all for nothing....  I keep thinking that something good will happen, and we all know prayers have helped you and him through this so far....  so glad that he is eating....  xoxoxoxo

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited February 2013

Granny seems to me I saw a pig flying in an insurance commercial the other day. I say count that as your flying pig and then we just wait for the miracle to kick in. Good that your DD and GD are able to keep him motivated to move forward. hugs

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Granny it's good he's eating and doing therapy and pigs can fly as u can see. So we're all still praying for u and u'r family. It does sound better.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Chevyboy.....love it......you see Granny, pigs CAN fly....