STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

SHELLSHINER, "EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES".  Feels just like a JACHO visit?

Checked in with Blondie, "doing okay, but still gets short of breath". Busy schedule hasn't been able to check in. Wanted you all to know she's thinking of you. She'll check in when she can.

Chevy,I ditto Cami

Cami it'll make Chevy crazy trying to figuire out what the ditto is LOL. Are you still walking? You got me exercising everyday girlfriend. Thanks. I feel allot better.

I have to give KUDOS to my Radiologist again. He knew my mets concern. Twice in the MRI he reported --no evidence of metastatic disease. Stated that "No definite lesion can be identified on TS or STIR sequence , which is quite sensitive for metastaic lesions" No idea what TS and STIR mean, but his words sound good :) I always ask for him to read films. It seems as if he's directing his words right to me. Makes me feel safe when he's the reader :)

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Sas Can I have your radiologist??? Laughing  So glad to hear things are coming up well for you!!! 

So much for just reading an not chatting... I am sorry for taking up a whole page with whatever - OH MY, just got 4 press releases come in - got to get back to work!

Love the puppy - anything baby I like Praying for all in chemo this week too!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2013

Sas, Good news is always welcome! Yay for the radiologist who knows what we are really worried about.

Gma, In your pocket.

Cami, Sorry for your pain today. I'm guessing it's a little worse that usual.

Shells, That doc will come across smooth as silk - you just wait.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

STFU I just spent 5 hours doing a thing on the constipation thread. As Cami would say CHIT. In this case literally.

Wren and Foley, I so wish I could share Dr A., next time I see him I will tell him :)

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Yay!! NO f'ing neupogen! and I restart the Zelda tonight.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2013

Oh yay for Phynoneupogin!!!!!!!!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited July 2013

Yay for PieCakes....no shots....LOVE THIS SO MUCH.....damn  now I want cake too

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited July 2013

StacyLeeH - Son of a Gun!  I am still on the "cannot sleep" train too.  What a crock!  Cannot sleep all night nd must nap during the day.  HATE THIS!  That said, except for the persistent joint pain and stiffness, I am almost symptom free as I head into surgery next week, thank God!

Welcome fullst and all of you other new Sister Warriors.  And SweetHeartinTX - WOW!  Sharks are not my kind of fun either.  I am glad you do get to watch and hear the waves though.  I watch the spa bubble and gurgle in the pool here!

Thanks to all who have posted pictures here as well.  The wedding pictures are AMAZING!  Congrats to you Sheila and the happy newlyweds!

Hugs to all!

Flowers

• SweetheartinTX
    SweetheartinTX Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2013

Hugs to you as well Flowers!!! And i am sorry if you have already said and i missed it, but what surgery will you be having next week?

• marywh
    edited July 2013

Did I miss something? Who got married?

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited July 2013

Yeah...who got married? Without us?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Good news today on this thread for Sas and Phylogoodbloodwork--YaY And Chicki u should know better stop doing those things.

Had lunch with my GFs at one of the houses and 2 of them had the carpel tunnel operation so for like 10 minutes they showing their scars saying which one was worse and who hurt more, it was so silly so I picked up my shirt and showed my concave scarred up chest and said STFU and we laughed like crazy.

Then my Gf took me to the hospital for my Pt and i did the best I could but she did go easy on me, I had a wonderful massage on my spine of course shd said it was a mess and it wouldn't heal but maybe I could be made more comfortable--if she massaged me 24 hrs a day yes it might work and I told her so. I just have to get used to chronic pain and live with it for now anyway. I've got my pain meds and know just when to take them. LOL

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

What'd I miss, who got married, what page are the wedding pictures on? Huh?

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2013

chickie so sorry you are in the funk, I totally get it...you will be fine and you will get through it we will be here....eye twitching was very prominent in the beginning but not at all now...and I am on Taxotere, right Stacey

miss ducky is spouting her sexiness....and the pilot....but she is right...

phyllie how r u doing with the xeloda?

checking in thanks Sassy for calling...chemo and zemota tomorrow....you guys were busy read "most" of them...bb but not tomorrow, it is ice cream time...

luv u guys....

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Blondie, Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow.  

Best wishes to everyone else having chemo or treatments this week.  Sorry, I'm too tired to go back and re-read everything.  Spent the day taking care of GD.  She is walking now and into everything!

Peaceful sleep/dreams for one and all.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

My Professor came today, watched me do one physical exam on an 18 month old (NOT an easy age), talked with me for about 20 minutes and said, "I don't need to observe you doing any more exams, I can tell you are doing fine." Wow....

THEN.....

I gave the supervising pediatrican (PH) an evaluation to fill out, and he gives me all excellents and above averages.           HOLY CRAP, am I dreaming this up?  

Sitting in a Starbucks drinking steamed vanilla milk - skipped Jazzercise tonight - didn't go home right away so I don't have to cook dinner. Going to bed early tonight and dreaming sweet dreams. I have to say I am  surprised, but pleased.

I'm holding all of my sisterhoolies -  waiting for surgery, test results and recovering from treatments - close in my thoughts. Thinking of each and every one of you.

Michelle

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Shell, so happy to hear about your fine, fine day! We know how smart and valuable you are as an NP. Glad your prof and preceptor figured it out. Sweet, sweet dreams.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Oh Shell u will sleep like a dream, Congratulations, but we knew that this would happen. WONDERFUL===I admire u so much. and so HAPPY for u and u'r family.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Shelleroni, what away to end such a trial year. Beginning with the layoff that was a shock. Taking the pediatric courses to round out your NP. BC. The inhumanity of the system after BC. Dh's hitting bottom to come back to the guy you fell in love with so long ago. A triumphant end to a clinical rotation that started like hell revisited. CONGRATULATIONS! How sweet it is!Wink

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2013

Hi ladies I am up again but no naps during the day :( I think I am nervous for radiation. GMA thank u for your help! I will make sure I am comfortable while they set up my mapping. I am so glad u told me I wouldn't have even thought anything if it.

Flowers I hope u and I can have some restful sleep soon ;) isn't it crazy how much all of this affects our subconscious? That's probably why we can sleep...

Blondie you are right the eye twitching was the worst in the beginning and now I don't ever notice it. What happened with the PET scan? Are you breathing better. In your pocket tomorrow sister warrior!!! U are amazing ;)

Sass I am so happy everything is okay!!! I have always thought the radiologist should talk with the patient about what they saw. Not another practitioner reading a result. I seem to always ask a question that someone can answer bc they weren't reading the actual scan.

Congratulations shells!!' All that hard work!! Sass said it perfectly, cheers, everything came full circle, you deserve every happiness. I knew that DR would fall in lov with u. I bet the office is sad to see u leave. It is fun when people surprise you.

Healing hugs to everyone,

Sweet Pea xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013
    Morning gals....  Phyllinomodem... Did you get it fixed?  Man, I hate when something dares to go wrong!   I find if I just don't go trying to download something, or some program that I think my computer can't live without, I am better off! 

Sassy, tell Blondie we all miss her, and are thinking about her....  And WTH is it I'm supposed to figure out?  Ditto?  Am I dense or what?  Shut up Cammi.... But I'm really glad your reports all sound good! 

Phyllihappy!  Hope you feel better with the Zelda.....!  I don't know what it is, but if you are happy, I am too.

Hi little Chicki!  Yes, PieCakes gets no shots!  Okay, that must be the difference.... You can have cake too.... we said so.

Marywhat.... I think Flowers meant to post that on a different thread?  Because I went back & thought WHAT did I miss?  And  she is just trying to see if we are paying attention....Ha! 

Cammi, your post was funny..... about your girl-friends!   YOU rock girl!  I want to be your girl-friend too!   Wish you the best with your massage therapy...  Do you feel better after?  Maybe you should drink more... and THEN go?

Oh, Okay, Blondie is back!   Miss you when you're gone!  I was looking at what drugs you are on, below your description....  I hope they are all working!   I just have a question... were you taking Tamoxifen  after 1996?  I have been researching the importance, or not, of TAKING it, since I stopped after 1 1/2 years....And I want to believe by me not taking it, wouldn't make a difference....

Congratulation Shells!  Man, getting you through school has been hard on all of us, Ha!  Glad you got such a good review!   Doesn't it make you feel good?  We just KNEW you could do it!

Hi Sweet Pea!   Yes, EVERYthing affects our subconscious!   When I have something on my mind, I'll wake up and just keep tossing it around in my head, I have to get up and just say the hell with it, and turn on TV and go get a soda, and get my mind off of it.

Talk to you hooligans later! xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Good Morning

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,371
    edited July 2013

Big congrats Michele....of course you didn't go home right away....Cloud 9 is hard to get through the front door.  It is fantastic when all of life conspires to give you such a wonderful, wonderful day.  So glad you had such a great day/millennium and I'm sure had tremendous dreams to match. 

Have to admit ( knocking on wood as hard as I possibly can here ) that I am a natural born sleeper.  I have credited getting over a number of medical maladies/issues to the fact that generally I go to bed and sleep...pretty good.  I do get up a couple times at night to go visit the little room with the porcelain chair, however, I often barely recall my head hitting the pillow again afterwards.  I am grateful every day that I have this ability and hope I always do.

Cami -- you are just so funny. I can't imagine the one up-man ship and how funny it should have been with the rather small  ( and I'd think they'd be even smaller now ) scars from carpal tunnel.  Dh had that years ago.  Not wishing to minimize anyone, but as I recall  ( and knowing it didn't happen directly to me ) it really wasn't that big a deal.  Personally I'd be mainly upset with the anesthesia end of things. Likely spelled that word wrong....been on so long right now I know my spell checker fainted and will not revive for me. 

Raining here....hmmm.  I feel like I should be living in Washington state or Oregon.....both beautiful I think but a lot wetter usually than the mid-west.

Hope you all have a great day

Jackie

• marywh
    edited July 2013

Sitting here waiting for my porch guys to show up..They'll be up on the roof all day today, which drives poor little Ziggy into a frenzy. Dh will be up there too, which makes me really nervous as he hasnt walked 2x4s in many years..I cant watch..keep your fingers crossed, he sure isnt as young as he used to be, and its hot as H outside too...

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Morning lost both puar of gkasses and havong a optic migraime thia dhould be fun.offtp is

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

Shellshine - Congradulations!!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Good morning! Mary, does dh need to help, or can you send him out to buy a yacht or a small airplane? That may keep him safe and allow for your future hobby.

Shells a huge congratulations and hug on finishing with such a good report! You are amazing!

Blondie. How are you feeling? I'll go with you to chemo, okay? Anything you need,let me know.... Margarita, nachoes, chocolate coke, hunky male nurse, it's yours! Don't worry, I'll think up a cover story for my ankle monitor.

• marywh
    edited July 2013

Oh yeah, you couldnt keep him away. Besides Im spending his toy money on my room.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited July 2013

Shells, CONGRATS!!!!!!!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited July 2013

Shells, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!