Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited February 2013

Granny...having son issues myself just now, although not to your extent. He is 26 and ended up at ER on VD with a racing heart beat and generally not feeling great. His ECG

was abnormal so he will see a cardiologist next week...He was born with a slight murmur

so I'm hoping that's the reason for the abnormal ECG....I guess it doesn't matter how old our kids get, the anxiety is just as high when something isn't right. Feeling a little drained

right now with no energy to tell anyone to STFU ......lol

Hi to everyone else....AND...Shady...so glad you told your sister to STFU....I keep reiterating that there is just no cure for stupidity.....maybe after they find a cure for cancer, they'll work on that one...😜

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2013

I just thought maybe other gals got tired of us talking like we do.... Ha!  But then Little K came back, and here we are! 

Shady it's about time you told them how you feel....  These know-it-all's think that their word is the LAST word, and that they know much better than anyone else... They seem to think that by telling them about all the lousy things that go wrong will make YOU feel better!  I don't know about giving someone your Docs phone number though.... maybe warn him?  ha!   So what is coming up with you?  Any tests, or treatments? 

My Daughter here, is having the Vet come at 10 this morning...  She is having her little cat Jazz put to sleep.... 19 years old, but GEEZ I hate this!  I cry because I love her AND the damn cat!   Other Daughter in Orlando said don't go over....  I won't, because it would make it harder for her.  I just remember what it was like when we put our little dog Chevy to sleep.  CryCry

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited February 2013

Chevy, sorry to hear your daughter has to put her cat to sleep. That day is coming soon for us as well with our 17 yrs old cat. So far she keeps on going like the energizer bunny and still fetches a little rubber ball. hugs to you and your daughter on this difficult day.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Thank you Tigger.... Janie just called me.... "I can't do it Mom".....  Her girl-friend came over last night and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"  Because now Jazzy was eating again, and using her cat-box....   So another time..... I told her maybe it just wasn't time yet.   She slept with her all night, as usual, and Jaz carried her little "pillow" down the stairs to her.... (I made her this out of some scrap fleece and stuffing...when she was 2 months old.)   And she carried it with her everywhere...

So she called that Vet, and he talked to her and made her feel better....  So maybe some day..... but not today.    Thanks...Tig...

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2013

Well!!!!!! all this crap sitting in the stomach....not good.release it.im workin hard but its workin slowly.

We all do not need any stress...That is what will kill us.especially me.

Shady-you gave me a laugh with that line GRILL LIKE A CHEESEBURGER.i needed that

Scottiee---dam,shit.What can I say.Those shoes are real tight and you just gotta put 1 foot in front of the other and walk.Surgery is surgery and when its your kid no matter how long that takes your life just changed...once again...nothing stays the same...Ill be prayin daily.Whats your sons name?

Chevy...yeah im back...struggling but really workin hard.goin to the first dr.on mon.Im glad that they didnt put that cat to slep just yet.The time is not right

later

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny ....knew I could depend on your prayers....his name is Andrew....BTW ...I'm with

on Monday ...you better be wearing big pockets because there will be a lot of us coming with you. So hope you can get this stomach thing dealt with. I want to ask how Brian is

But you can just tell me to STFU....if you don't want to talk about him ❤

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2013

Scottie I'm so sorry about Andrew--it's hurts us when our kids are sick more than when we are sick. I hte that he's in the hospital. R they doing an ultra sound and all that shit. My prayers going u'r way too.and

Granny u too--I'm sorry now what r u doing Monday? I always forget everything and Chevy if u know tell me again.

Chevy I smiled when u said another day oh that's a good feeling. Saying goodbye to our furbabies is so so hard on us--so I'm happy for u'r DD and that is so cute bout the kitty carrying around what u made. I love it.

OK let me know--and Scottie keep us posted.Please.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited February 2013

Glad to see everybody is checking in, hate it when kids are sick no matter now old they are....

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal.....he's not in the hospital....he's home and will see a cardiologist on Feb 22.

I wish it was me instead of him but that's a parent's natural reaction, of course.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

OK Skittle that's not to long away--good otherwise he would still be in the hospitsl so I think that's a good sin. And I know what u mean. He's in my prayers as I said.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal.....love the post....Skittle and good sin gave me a chuckle....lol.....thank you for the prayers ❤

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited February 2013

(((Scottiee)))   (((GrannyK)))   (((Shady))) thinking of you all.  This is a busy week for the sistas here...prayers for you. 
    Chevy, oh my gosh, you had me cryin' then smilin' I know how that feels...we almost put our kitty down when she had poison and seizures, blind and paralyzed, she pushed out the window screen and ran away so we couldn't do it...we bade her farewell...then a week later we heard 'meow' at the door as she limped in.  She recovered 98% and lived for many years.  May your daughter's kitty keep using her extra lives!
    Shady, way to go by finally being specific with your sister.  I hope the message gets to where it needs to go or you may have to repeat it...SurprisedSTFU!
    I really admire your decisiveness about chemo.  It is difficult when the doc doesn't really weigh in strongly either way.  I will be thinking of you this week end and don't forget those pockets on Monday...it could get crowded.
    Granny, wear big pockets Monday...is it ok if we bring a few snax?

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited February 2013

Chevy, so glad that one of Jazzy's extra lives has brought her back to normal. It is also very ironic, my old cat is named Jazz too. Lets hope they hang in there for several more years.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Scottie I do that to Skittle to--u 2 get me so confused, I'm sorry but the feeling was there for u and Andrew right on that one ????

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal....you are very sweet.......and I so appreciate your prayers and thoughts

for Andrew and everybody else...❤❤❤

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2013

Hi Chicklets,

I had a little meltdown last night but I'm better today.  I went out to the barn today and froze my azz off but it felt good to get out.  Tomorrow it should be warmer so I'll get to watch my friend ride Alex (my horse).  I went to my friend's house (the one who has a sewing business) and picked out some more chemo caps.  She is also making me a custom one in my Tigers fabric.  We have three home games left and then March Madness.  She said she can have it finished by Monday so that I can wear it to the next home game on Wednesday.  I'm so excited.  Her website is www.So-Southern.com

Chevy - I will have 4 TC chemo treatments over 12 weeks then radiation for 5 days a week for 5 weeks.  I'm not sure of the dosages yet.  I will find out on Monday.  I have my chemo kit already packed.  DH gave it to me and there is NO PINK color on it!  It is a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon backpack and if I'm lucky, he packed a joint in it!  LOL! HAHAHAHA.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Shady if u'r really lucky u'll find that joint hahaha--U'r DH is so sweet to do that for u. U are very lucky and blessed to have such a thoughtful DH. See they are out there for someone Maybe LOL

It'll be fine Monday and I have no idea what u'r getting but it'll be the right thing. And I'm kinda glad u'r staying away from pink it to fun of a color. And I don't like this beast so it shouldn't have a pretty color.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Good morning gals!  Shady, you ROCK girl, Ha!  You might need more than one.....  Wink  Just one day at a time....  Remember we are all here with you and your DH....

It's cold there?  It's cold HERE too, damnit!  Supposed to be nicer her today.... We might go out to the Mile-Hi Farmers market, and walk aimlessly around and buy stuff we don't actually need.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

OK Chevy u knew this would be asked--MILE-HIGH--- hmm does this concern any plane rides or helicopter rides and aren't u already in tht club.? U sure get around Lady. U't true prsona is coming out little by little hahaha---oh I know STFU right LOL

I hope Granny checks in today to see how she is doing.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited February 2013

Speaking of Granny - where is she????  She does need to check in with us.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Okay, okay, here it is! 

I know what you were thinking Camille!  How do YOU know about it?  Ha!   We bought a bunch of stuff, like3 red bell peppers for a dollar, and a dozen avacados for $3!  SIL got 1/2.... Then we went to the Cantina, and I we had Mikes Strawberry hard lemonade.... Is that it?  It was really good.  The guys had beer.... and we had chips and salsa and con queso dip!  I also bought some candied roasted almonds....   AND 3 huge sweet potatoes for 1$!!!  Made out like a bandit!   Wink 

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Hi gals.....Granny just posted on Stage 1 gals.....she hasn't run off and left us...thank God!!!!....she will probably rear her pretty little head here soon....

Chevyboy.....love the picture....soo jealous.....it's so bloody cold here in Toronto....we had another snow storm yesterday as well...brrrr

Everyone else....hope your days is going well..❤

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

OK Chevy  WHATEVER U SAY----

That picture looks great and u did get some good stuff, expecialy Mike hard lemonade--I like the black cherry LOL and u sound like u had fun shopping.  That's the way to do it--get good bargains and then drink and eat. So OK I made a mistake, but it's funny how we both like Mike's hard stuff. :)

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2013

Im here!!!!!

Doin a lot of thinkin and thats no good.

last nite i went to play cards and everything was just la de da but as soon as i woke up i felt like crap.

The mind is the most powerful thing...

Brain is comin along....next week the drs want him to be on his own.Takin life real easy.I know he has a drs.appt.comin up but they fired me from the job cause of this upcoming surgery so i dont know anything else.

Scottiee----Glad Andrew is home.....Prayin things go nice and easy from here on in.I know how bad it hurts when your kid is not well.Dont think!!!!!!now i just gotta practice what i preach.

I dont think tomorrow is gonna be anything but confirming the surgery.Wed I see the surgeon.Ill keep you posted.

The only thing that hurts right now is my heart.

enuf..STFU.

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2013

Hi Girls,

I'm not feeling so STFU today. First chemo is done but I'm an emotional wreck.

I'm asking for some happy pills.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Shady.... we're here..... just go to bed.  I was wondering about you....  Just take it easy little one.....  ((((hugs))))

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Shady.....what the gals said....go to bed .❤❤❤

Granny....thanks for thinking about Andrew...luv ya....PS Granny I'm reading this book

which takes place in Glasgow Scotland about two sisters who do away with their parents

(Polite name for them) Granny you would love the one sister as she is always telling

Everybody to STFU....it's called "The Death of Bees".....

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Shady now doesn't that cheer u up that Scotties is reading about 2 sisters killing their parents.? I knew it would.

Do u feel any different now or are u getting that (i call) aftershock) cu of what u went thru. How long were u there? and were there other people sitting around u, or were u alone. Cuz that makes a difference too. Did anything hurt? Spill the beans shady I need to know certain things. So let us know, I'm not saying I'll chher u up I just want to know--I'm not good at cheering up I'm good at showing up for food.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal ......trust me.....they were the parents from hell.....deserved what they got!!!!!

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Scottie hahahahaha---that's sounds funny to me LOL  U'r so funny.