Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2013

Geeze u guys have such big mouths--and Scottie Chevy is better than u so get used to it, by all medical terms

Granny I thought u'r operstion was tomorrow--Oh No u still have to get it figured out stfu this is goin on way to long. And I heard margaritas are being served so u'll have lots of people in u'r pocket whe u go--of course we'll be useless but better than nothing.

And personally I barely knw the puter so u'r my idol getting an ipod-pad whatever, cuz I have no idea what either is to work.

And granny glad u got a new group to play cards with---they don't know all u'r tricks.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited February 2013

Camillegal ....I don't come here to be insulted so I will take myself off this thread and

continue to post elsewhere where individuals have more sensitivity .

Granny, Chevy and the rest of you gals, I hope to catch up and have a laugh with you

on some of the other threads. Have a nice evening.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2013

I have an ipad.not pod.dont even know the difference...ask Scottiee...She knows all about this stuff....im not computer literate....every year it changes....i have only been workin a puter for about 50 yrs.started when it was keypunch..bet not too many of you gals even know what that is....bet chevy does.ha.

I dont have a new group to play cards...wish i did.this is my neice and her friends that play only once in a while but there was no bullshit and i did have a great time...even wore my CFM shoes.

And no my surgery is not tomorrow.ya know these drs.wanna explain everything in person and then give me the date.Then i have to go to my internist to get medical clearance...such bullshit...just do the friggin thing...lets get this show on the road....

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Scottie I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to insult u, I never knowly insult anybody  please forgive me--I didn't know u were so sensitive and I wouldn't say anything to make u more stressed out than u are. I am very sorry. Look I'll remove my self from the thread cuz u really belong here u know the girls longer and better than I do. I again am sorry. Please keep on this thread eveyone enjoys u so much.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

hEY--what did i miss here.girls please...we are havin sooo much fun here....why cant we play nice.

I was on another thread just now where they were goin back and forth insulting each other.....I have been on the boards 3 yrs.and saw lots of this.......please this board is goin to go by by if we all dont just have a big huge Group Huggggggggggggggggggg.please...no hard feeling lets just have fun....damn we all have been throu sooo much....

you all know im on a lot of threads and there is one that had this full of shit women that i really cannot stand her...i just dont read her post.....

dont let this happen here.Im really upset now.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Granny u'r upset, I'm so upset--I never meant to insult scottiie I was kidding about Chevey being better than her medically speaking--I never knew she was so sensitive I feel so bad u have no idea---I swear I always liked Scottie and I thought we could goof around. that's all.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2013

Hey Granny.....your like "horse shit" .......all over the place...LOL....LOL....LOL.....love ya girlfriend.

Hey, Some asshole told me.......well at least you got the good cancer........you remember that story Granny.......great thread will stop back. Hey Chevy, and. I saw you Sheila....you can't hide from the "Duck".

Holy shit.......Sandy girl your here.....WOW ......let's all say it together.."STFU". Hugs to all my Sweeties.........Did you all bring your Red Solo Cup.....yowza , yowza.....friggin party time..lol

• duckyb1
    edited February 2013

Hey Granny.....your like "horse shit" .......all over the place...LOL....LOL....LOL.....love ya girlfriend.

Hey, Some asshole told me.......well at least you got the good cancer........you remember that story Granny.......great thread will stop back. Hey Chevy, and. I saw you Sheila....you can't hide from the "Duck".

Holy shit.......Sandy girl your here.....WOW ......let's all say it together.."STFU". Hugs to all my Sweeties.........Did you all bring your Red Solo Cup.....yowza , yowza.....friggin party time..lol

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Once again im givin all of U fact....this board will go down if this happens.

Scottiee---sweetie/dear sista of mine please lets just put this as a big misunderstanding and move on....I love both of you and I dont want this to happen...please.

listen----i know some of you know that im an astrologer....i just went to look at my calender to see what the hell is goin on in the sky.....One planet is jumping back and forth today....this causes a jolt,friction and tension.....

im really upset and i really need to get off this damn thing but im not leavin until we figure something out.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Granny I wrote a PM apologizing--I don't understandwe've teased back and for all the time and I tease everybody--but I never would if I thought it would hurt. Again I apologize sor my insensitiveity ---I feel awful and like I said I'll stay off if Scottie comes back so she can be part of this--I don't want to ruin things for her. I've never don this before to anyone. I can't explain how badly I feel. Scottie and I have talked so long now--I just thought she knew how I was. This time I was wrong. Sorry to all of u for this drama it's not healthy to hae this and I'm sorry I'm to blame.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal....the last thing I want you to do is leave this thread. If you promise to stay

I will too. I have always been a little sensitive, usually when it comes to my sons...not me

but Inhave to admit since starting this bloody Letrozole I've become someone I don't know....like cry at the drop of a hat along with becoming overly sensitivity. Thank you for your apology ,

accepted willingly❤....love this thread and you guys too. Yes, Granny is right.....hugs for all of us.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Just dont go!!!!!thats all im asking.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny....God you are so sweet....my bucket list includes meeting you....it's way up there on my list, as soon as you and your son are in a better place....I'm coming....if you'll have me of course.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited February 2013

Kumbya, is that how you spell it....Yep Ducky I am here and I am like schitt all over......

Nobody is leaving.....hug it out peeps.....and then STFU, LOLOLOL!!!

We have to keep laughing if that is all we have........I have been off for so long puter issues....anyway.....we all have each other backs.....anyway....Granny, congrats on the surgery and that sucks that they won't tell you anything about DS.....Granny now you are an astrologer, damn you get around and so wise...don't know anything about a I-pad I am lucky I know about this friggin puter...I had when the page changes cause I forget what I just wrote....anyway....chevy what you wrote was wonderful, lol.......thanks for the laughs I need it.....

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Oh Scottie---thank you for being who i knew you were.

If im on your bucket list to come to America we will have some reunion.....you are welcome anytime.

Now i can go take my shower,do my exercise so i can get ready to see dr.surgeon tomorrow in the am.

A piece of me would be so lost if this thread closed down and it would have.....

I love all of you...yes even Chevy.ha.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2013

By the way Granny......I have an IPad, 3rd generation.......mine shuts off completely Witt a button at the top.....push it once, and a bar comes up on your screen.....slide that to the , right, and it shuts it off completely.......hope that helps........I will send my bill in the mail for my expert assistance.....LOL.....LOL.....LOL.....

Good luck tomorrow.....keep me in the loop........

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny, with you tomorrow. Camillegal, can I share one of Granny's pockets with you?

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Ducky ---i think its off now.ill check tomorrow.

After i see the surgeon.

remember im only gettin the date and im bringing my astrology calender with me.

one day ill tell you the story about the astrology and my sons surgery......

got work to do.gnite...tomorrow is a bright new day!!!!!!!

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2013

OMG - I'm off the thread for 1/2 a day and the sh!t hits the fan. Okay so glad you have all come to your senses! Are your drugs kicking in like mine?!

I'm gonna STFU now! Goodnight chicklets!

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Scottie we're fine OK? and we'll be in the pocket with the margaritas OK? LOL

OK everyone get a good rest time. and Granny prayers are with u GRanny I nwas surprised to hear u'r an astrologist--how exciting. I love it. There is so much u do.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Camillegal I go where Margaritas are to be found....lol

• czpugi
    czpugi Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013

I want to know why there isn't better technology to prevent late stage bc.....do you think it's the insurance companies that dictates what tests are allowed.....I think so......

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2013

Damn!  I leave you girls for a minute, and all hell breaks loose! 

Sometimes we just inadvertently say things that we somehow don't know what we are saying, and when we say them, it sort of comes out differently than we ever could have imagined, and it might be the cause of some mis-understanding in some un-known way, that might be mis-conscrewed somehow.  

Nothing new there....  this happened to me too, once.  But now I see things in  a different light, and I'm here.... Ha, ha!

Geez, I love you gals... what would we do without each other?   We would be running around out-doors, in the rain and snow, no clothes on, and talking to ourselves, and eating a cream-sickle.

czpugi....  I don't know anything about anything.... as you can tell....  But yes, "they" do have certain meds we take, that are supposed to "prevent" us from getting cancer, or I should say spreading.  I mean like Tamoxifen, Arimidex, Femara, and even the chemo drugs.  They are also given to get rid of any stray cancer cells we have...including radiation.  I don't know what part the Insurance company plays in this...   I know you should first check with your Insurance before certain tests, to see if they are covered.  The technology is so much better now, than when it used to be... But it would be hard to convince someone with stage 4, that is suffering, and just praying for any kind of help.

Maybe someday they WILL find a prevention for all different types of cancer, and they have come a LONG ways the last few years.  Our best hopes now are the mammograms, routine physicals, good diet, not smoking, etc.  As for finding a "cure"....  I think the best way, depending on what type, and where it is, is a good team knowing what they are doing, and removal, sometimes chemo, and radiation.

I don't mean to sound intelligent here.... It would ruin my image.  Wink  But we're here for you.... for everyone, that just wants to talk... and moan, and be generally obnoxious.  Wink and again Wink.

See, if we get little K upset, she comes out with guns-a-blazin!   She thinks we are all her kids...  she owns us.  We all have to mind, and not rock the boat.... or you KNOW what will happen.  And we all have to tag-a-long, holding hands, while we go with her to the damn Docs today.   I already said I will bring Margaritas... WHAT?  Did that get lost in translation somewhere?   Someone else can bring the chips and salsa and even a ....  (what is it they smoke and pass around?)  or two.  JUST kidding!  If I were still in school, this thread would probably be the first to go...Ha, ha! 

Okay...  Princess K we love you.. don't worry 'bout nuthin'..... we gotcher back... see ya later alligator.  xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited February 2013

How fun would it be if this board could draw a spy??   That made me laugh. 

Welcome Bobo and Red, we are glad you've joined this wacky, yet therapuetic group.

BTW, a little off topic but what should I make of my bosses continuing to refer me to EAP? I think I've been "gently suggested" to go at least 4 times in the last 5 years. Maybe my STFU attitude is going a bit too far? I just have very little time for BS. 

Love to all!

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Shane, pardon me for being more dense than usual, but wtf is  "EAP"  Is it somewhere we should all go?  Would it have something to do with our attitudes?  Do we need an attitude adjustment...  Ha, ha! 

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited February 2013

I think that today is going to be one of those days....
    I have to go to the oncologist, today is the 31st anniversary of my mother's death from.... yep, you guessed it, stage 4 breast cancer, wtf?? In 31 years time I'm at the same damn place she was.... technology my ass.

if the oncologist makes me mad today its going to be a STFU kind of day.....

Jump in my pocket anyone to watch the show??

ShaneOak, thanks for the welcome! :)

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Chevy u'r like me we really don't know much about all this cancer stuff but what we went thru ourselves--I'm totlly lost on threads where everyone know so so much.

And Shane I don't know what EAP means either. Is it worthy of a STFU?

No snow here today sun, but cold well it is winter u know.

I hope eeryone is having a good day--I'm still peeing red and it's kinda fun LOL I get pleasure out of such stupid things.

• shadytrake
    edited February 2013

EAP- employee assistance program. I used it once in my other job when DH and I were going through a rough patch. He quit his job without discussing it with me and we didn't have a fallback plan. Has anyone ever been through. WTF moment with their spouse?

I let DH pick the counselor so that he wouldn't feel ambushed. The EAP helped us. We celebrate 14 year anniversary this year (19 years together).

Just my 2cents. :-)

• shadytrake
    edited February 2013

Redhead, my mom died of BC in 1997 and she was 49. I'm here at 42 but thankfully my insurance is much better than hers and I caught mine so much earlier.

We all hate the system now and again. We're here for you though just in case you need to tell them to STFU. Be aggressive and fight for the best no matter what. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Good luck today.