Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2013

Scottiee---who wrote that book?i gotta get it.

I got good news today....no STFU either...the dr gave me a clean bill of health to do the surgery.

Goin to the surgeon on wed.

Ill be back.Im tryin to get a very dear sista to come on here.So far she has not arrived....I dont think she uses the F word.ha.She betta start cause that STFU is truly healing....

And where is Chevy??????

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited February 2013

Granny...the author is Lisa O'Donnell...you'll love this book....the one sister I see as you

when you were a kid....lol.ok ...I'll STFU. PS....happy you got a clean bill of health to do that surgery.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Im gonna get that book and bring it to the hospital when i have the surgery.

ill have at least 4 days to read it if im not in too much pain.

Im not big on pain meds but im not big on pain either.....

Ill be back

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited February 2013

(((Shady))) hope you are sleeping soundly so you won't read this tonight. 
    Wishing you a good day tomorrow.

Granny, glad you got the green light.
    Maybe we need a book club thread for this dreadful story....or maybe it ends well!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2013

Granny I'm glad u'r getting this over with--Good for u. (((Granny)))

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Joan.....the story takes place in a part of Glasgow where murdering your parents is a Cinderella story compared to what other things go on there...trust me, I grew up in Glasgow and could tell you stories, true stories of this place that would make your hair curl.....sorry gals ....this is life I'm afraid.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Hey Joan....good idea about that book club....if that book is that good then why dont we all read it?

what does everyone think?

Puts another spin on STFU.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited February 2013

Granny - So glad to hear you finally got the green light to proceed with surgery.  It is long overdue.  Let us know what the surgeon says Wed.  BTW!  If you clean that purse of yours out, I will jump in it and go with you.  Otherwise, I will find a pocket.  Can't guarantee I won't bring food along.  I may get hungry.  LOL!

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2013

Hi Girls,

Well I got Xanax for the anxiety and Venlafaxine for my hot flashes (it is an anti depressant also) so two uses in one.

I took the first anti-nausea pill and then we went to trivia. Lo-and-behold, we came from behind in 4th and won 1st tonight all because I knew the last question and we bet 20 points! Yay, a fifty $ gift card.

So after trivia, I took the Xanax and my drowsy nausea pill. I'm sleepy now so I'm taking my temp and going to bed.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

MEDS, DRUGS DON'T SAY NO.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

What Camillegal says!!!!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2013
    Morning gals! 

Camille, Yes, funny.... I like Mikes hard stuff TOO! 

I also like screw-drivers, Ha!   I used to work at Coors, for 181/2 years, but you know, I never liked the taste of Beer!  Loved that company, but can't drink beer.

Granny...special K.... did you say you went to play cards?  With the boys?  Are they behaving now?  You guys...... she plays cards with the boys.... a real tramp she is.... she puts on her cfm shoes and tromps over to play poker. 

Anyway little Princess I'm glad your Son is doing better... Is his brain healing?  Or something?   It's no wonder they won't let you anywhere around ANYone....  They'll probably put you to sleep as soon as you walk through the doors of the hospital, so they don't have to hear you.

Don't let your "heart hurt" little one...  

Okay, where IS that gal you told to come to this thread?  I saw her on Fuzzy's, but man, she really has a lot of problems!  Yikes!  I think we would scare her.... maybe she is a spy?????   Tell her she just would maybe like to abbreviate words, not actually SAY them...  

We are hardened criminals over here, and maybe we would scare her.

I just finished the book about Baby Doe Tabor...  The Madwoman in the Cabin....  It was really interesting...  Story takes place here in Colorado, and Leadville.... even Central City.  She loved Horace Tabor so MUCH, that she lived in that little cabin, always guarding it... after he died.....  long story, but a good book.  I loved how she talked about her two girls... and the letters she wrote to them.

Shady, glad you have drugs to help you out.... I was thinking of you yesterday, when I was re-potting some orchids...

Camille, that was funny...MEDS, DRUGS DON'T SAY NO!  Ha, ha.

I'm going to tell. 

Okay gotta jump in the shower.... You know, I tried to skip the other morning with my dog????  Well it was like my left foot was cemented to the sidewalk!!!  Damn!  It was hard to hop!  I can run, or jog, but it took real effort to try & skip!  Am I THAT old?  Oh stfu!!!  xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Chevy u r that old, u can't skip to the Lu my darling.

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

BTW who are we scaring off- we nice maybe a little crude, but nice.

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited February 2013

Hello everyone,  I just "found" this thread by happenstance but feel obligated to tell you all that I LOVE the sentiment of STFU, it sums up my feelings on SO many levels these days.  Hope I'm not intruding, just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading that others feel the same as me.

Carla

• camillegal
    edited February 2013

Carla welcome there is no intruding here come often and rant, talk, laugh and tell us what's on u'rmind. We all tend to do that all the time--Remember we're here.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

Yes i went to play cards but not with the boys i used to play with.you see chevy call me a tramp!!!well gues what???The men i played with are all shitheads.I got rid of one of those.No i played cards at my neices house with normal ppl.Yes i do have CFM shoes.(come F me)ha.havint worn them in a while.I guess i do dress like a trap come to think of it.....ha.

no one will tell me anything about my son since they fired me....im goin to see the surgeon tomorrow and i cannot have anymore stress...

Lookin for the pocket party!!!!!!

And you chevy probably scared my friend away....mean women!!!!

someone came to fix my puter...later

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

My six month check up went well...whoopee..

Granny always in your pockets ❤ Did you manage to get a hold of the book? You can download it from ibooks on you IPad....cheaper than buying it.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Hi Gals!  Congratulations Scottiee.....  I don't go back for a year....  and that's for another diagnostic mammogram, and my physical.  I guess I must be perfect, Ha!  Okay I know....stfu.

Oh Good Princess Kantalope.....  You are running with a different crowd now!   I think you wore those other guys out.  They weren't nice anyway. 

You know I HAD some of those shoes, and I loved them!  But geez, that was many years ago.  I don't think I could walk in them anymore.  I mean I love the way they look.... With all the bows and stones.... so pretty!  But man, they are 10 inches tall!   It would hurt too much to fall over in them.   Undecided

I was just KIDDING.... you are not a tramp....  but we just like to tease each other.  You are a Sailor....  A very cute one.    I DIDn't scare her away, she hasn't even BEEN here yet.... Go get her!

Hi Redhead.... I suppose this means you have red hair, right?  I'm SO quick!  Glad you found us....  You are just starting out with us, and hope you aren't afraid of what is going on..... You have really been through it, sounds like!   So Carla, "Kantalope" is our friend.... She goes by Granny, and she is so easy to tease!    If we find out something about you, we'll probably tease you too, Ha!

Little K..... tomorrow you go..... and don't worry.  Come back here and tell us what the Doc said.  What kind of stomach surgery is it?  We're all thinking of you and in your pockets.... WITH snacks and margaritas!  xoxoxoxoxo

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Chevyboy...can always count on you for some laughs but you do torment the hell out of our Granny....😇....don't worry Granny, I'll always have your back😇😇😏

Redhead ....welcome...these guys here are pure nuts, truly....lol

Chevy....now you've got me worried....we have the same dx....is it possible you are

Better than me..😡...yikes....will bring that up in six months...lol.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

No little Scottiee.... of course I am not better than you....  It's just that I am over 3 years out.... and not taking Tamoxifen or anything anymore, and my last few mammograms were good, so they told me NEXT year!  Yeah!   I don't see an Oncologist either....  they didn't believe me about the deafness and Tamoxifen, so I didn't want to go back. 

Princess K is like my little Sister.... I didn't have a "real" one, so she is it.  She is the one who tried to get me to cuss....  For some reason, I just love her.... cause she's nuts.

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Chevy....always wanted a sister too....if Granny ever rejects you...I'm in..💃

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited February 2013

Thanks for the welcome! Yes when I have hair it's red, right now I am sporting the 1/2 inch of hair and wear a wig when I don't want to scare people. :) the wig is of course red as well. You guys can't scare me, Chevyboy, it sounds like you all have a great time, I am sure I will give you something to tease me about before long.

I've had some trials in the last year and have let STFU fly on several occasions; I don't usually keep shit bottled up and if someone doesn't like it well, you know what they can do!

Granny, I have CFM shoes and wear them often, I am a self confessed shoe whore, I have a closet just for my shoes and cowboy boots. LOVE them!

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited February 2013

Dear Shane Oak:

To paraphrase my grandma, I love this post like a hot dinner!  Keep 'em coming!  I feel I could print your list and put it on the refrigerator.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

im back...puter is 1/2 way fixed...tryin to get the ipad working...so he tells me i need a router...ok...now he left and i cannot shut the dam ipad off....  HELP....ANYONE KNOW HOW?im nervous for tomorrow....he is only gonna give me a date for the surgery....im gonna finally fix this damn stomach.

chevy---sista/friend/ have i told you lately how much i love you?We go back 3 yrs.with this constant battle.She held my hand for 3 yrs....give her a damn medal for putting up with me....

Welcome redhead.hope you can stand me!!!!!

Scottiee----if i could get the damn ipad up and running i would get that book but for now i need HELP.AND sweetie im never ever gonna give up chevy.....you can be our sista too.

Once again i need someone to help me shut that freekin ipad off!!!!!!

ENUF...stfu KANTALOPE

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny...there is a little black button at the bottom...slide it to your left....bingo ...it's off...

Yes please, I want to be a sister....💃

• FireKracker
    edited February 2013

OMG Scottiee I did it before and it still was on....now i did that again and it went off.

Magic.....

Yes i want you to be my sista....that should give chevy a run for her $$$$$$$.

YA KNOW SHE IS MY OLDER SISTA...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This thread is fun fun fun...

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2013

Okay, that's it!  We are ALL Sisters....Ha!  I don't even know what an i-pad is....  I know what an i-POD is...!  I have one, that I hardly ever listen to.  I have a Nook, and this computer!  I do not need an i-phone, blackberry, or anything else that costs something every month!   

Okay little red-head....  You can be one of us too.... unless you mis-behave.   THEN you will have to sit it out in your room.... with the door OPEN! 

Don't those things shut off by themselves like this computer does?  Gees Little K.... How did you EVER learn how to put your shoes on the right feet? 

Bobo girl.... are you new here?  Yes you can print our list.... unless you are a spy.  Wink  You know we pay a monthly fee of $100 to post here....  Well I mean, maybe we could, if we wanted to.   maybe.  xoxoxoxo 

• Scottiee1
    edited February 2013

Granny, it would be an honour to be your sister...ok.Chevy too.😜...he he he