Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

I'm a dog......lol.....figures......

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013
    Mary, don't worry, the questions are very ambiguous. But it was fun. There was an old movie " Emerald Forest". The child that was stolen came to be a man. The ceremony included a drug. His animal was a bird--appeared to me to be a hawk or eagle. It was very interesting and cool. BTW if your sisters power animal is a lizard and yours is a snake ---what does that mean? Mary don't presuppose that it's negative
  • wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

I'm a cat. And have one sitting on my lap.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited October 2013
    Were we all elegant cats?
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

I'm a Jaguar, just a big cat really. Actually much rather be an ordinary cat.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Let's have fun with this--animals have characteristics. This test takes our answers and plugs them into a "something". Animals do things. We do things. Presupposing or over laying characteristics is either old world or has no sense. So, if it has meaning to you research it. Otherwise ignore.
    BUT I do like my figuire of the Black Jaguar. HRMMMMmmmMMmRSSSISSSSSSSS
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited October 2013
    Can't help wondering how the results would change if the quiz were taken at different points in our lives?
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Chabba-so absolutely true. But I do know I've been what the caption over the jaguar said, my entire life. That's why for me it was way cool. But the caption is lost in time.
  • shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

I'm a Jaguar visiting Oakland and having a blast visiting high school friends.

My favorite snack is pesto on sourdough bread with a glass of red wine,or humus on seed bread with a glass of soy milk - YUM!

40th reunion tomorrow - having a blast being out of Hawaii and in the Oakland / Berkeley area - just loving it. I would love to buy a condo and live here part time.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Oh Shells! My folks lived in Richmond for years! I loved the Berkeley area.... That shopping district was most fun! Close to the Campus. Have you eaten at Spenger's? I just have all the memories that I love!

I'm a dog... Just like Ducky! When you gals all grow up, then YOU will be come dogs too! I think we DO change, as we get older.... which means we don't take as much crap as we used to, Ha! BUT underneath we are still vibrant...:) and beautiful...:) and we love life, and are quite happy with things the way they are. If we aren't, we just say FI..!

Okay, insert smiley face there.... :)

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

Sas

It's gone now, I'm a Scorpio, the snake description went along with the usual description of a Scorpio. We're quiet , but don't pi$$ us off. That REALLY fits.

• butterfleyez
    butterfleyez Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2013

I just read the original post for starting this thread and had to make sur I didn't write it in my sleep!! I am three days away from surgery and I have really been struggling to find something nice to say to people with their crazy comments. Why would u tell me about someone who does from the same thing??? I don't care that u think I'm lucky it's not further. YOU are lucky I don't strangle you...lol ok I feel better. I thought my emotions had gone haywire

• butterfleyez
    edited October 2013

yes! I only told positive people that I felt could lift me up and my family. Unfortunately most of the crazy comments have come from family. I know they are trying to make me feel better or just don't hear themselves...sigh

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Teka that's why we come here--isolation with peeps like us so we understand more.
    OK I fit a cat purrrfectly=want to be lazy 16 hrs. of the day, want pot (catnip) like treats and only want to do what I want to do when I feel like doing it.>
    BTW I'm trying to make paragraphs, what is the secret?>
    If anyone took shorthand u'll remember this sign>
    Insert confused face here with tongue out.Oh it's blue--blue popsickle>
    Now insert tongue--no it will never pass Mods.>
    Butterfley keep us all posted on how u'r doing and super good luck with u'r surgery. But u will read stupid things here, but it's ok especially from one person-no name mentioned--Insert Picture of a car here---maybe a Chevrolet that's the make of the car inserted>
    OK I'll be back
  • ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

welcome Miss Butter....not sure if you are new...I was on vacation awhile and may have missed you.

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

My husband use to say to me when I got pissed.....YOU REALIZE YOUR LETTING YOUR BULLDOG MOUTH RUN AWAY WITH YOUR COCKER SPANIEL ASS............but guess who always ended up with the treat..........you know now....don't you....lol

• butterfleyez
    edited October 2013

thanks for the welcome!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh Welcome Missbutter! Glad to have you here.... Even if you can't, or don't want to tell your family to STFU, you can blab it all here...Ha! We will go get them and give them a good shaking....:) People are just oblivious as to what to say.... and it's usually pretty stupid anyway.

I think the less people that know what is all going on with you, the better off you are! And don't be afraid! We all were, at one time, but it just makes you sick.... so don't do it. You can come here, and whine all you want.

The gals on here are great! I'm one of them.... (insert smiley face here)....... That's because I'm almost most oldest...but the funnest....Ducky is a little older, but not as much fun.... Well, she COULD be.... Oh wait.... I remember she was at one time.... She went and blabbed about her Pilot.... Insert 2 smiley faces for THAT one!)

Okay.... gotta go check for eggs..... One Hen was laying when I went this morning, and I didn't want to disturb her.... She gave me that "look"..... so I turned around, shut her little door, and excused myself.....

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

let me elaborate....oldest, cutest, smartest, sexiest, ( ask the pilot), FUNNIEST, (back me up Cami).....,and a member of the Mile High Club............oh and I can dance GANGLAND STYLE........plus I love my RED SOLO CUP........always bring it to our "pocket parties".........now where the hell is the Vodka.....

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

GANGNAM! It's GANGNAM, damnit! So do you wear those silly pants too? With the crotch hanging down to your knees? I have to admit, I really like that guy that introduced it, Ha!

Okay, so Miss Ducky proved her point....Ha, ha! I wasn't sure if she was around, but hoping she was.... :)

3 more eggs! So I'll go again in the morning.... I'm making fried potatoes, with pork sausage, red peppers, and onion.... fried of course, with seasoned steak sauce. And I'll have an egg over mine..... You would think I would starve if it weren't for "the girls"..... :)

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    So Chevy when are u going to eat the girls???

Ducky I'm backing u up all the way---hey none of us had a pilot whie he was flying the plane. Chit. And I really liked what u'r DH said BTW.
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,278
    edited October 2013

Well, you know who this is, the person who is always three pages behind, at least.

Hope you are all doing well.

Lilli

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

I knew a guy who bragged that his daughter had been conceived in the air. He was the pilot. Must have been lucky not to crash.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    It was probably his co-pilot.
  • illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Maybe this is the daughter.

Lilli

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Okay, Jackie.... trying to see if this posts!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU THANK YOU JACKIE! IT WORKED! So this bouquet is for you, little one, Ha!

Cammi, read what she wrote again, and try it! I hope I can do it again....THAT way, the picture instead of the link should appear....!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Trying this once more....

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Cami......all you have to do when you get that picture to come up on the Internet is to hit copy.............then go through the steps I gave you by tapping that little picture box....................and then following the instructions given there by using the word paste.....I think that paste word is one I forgot to say within the instructions I gave you.

You are going to get this though.............the reason I know is that you really are most of the way there. Just a little playing around and refining and you will get it.

Lilli/Jackie