Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited March 2013

Yes, Charles can come, and he can bring his wife, too. We can also hire a male nurse. All of us who are nurses will be off duty.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2013

Shell that is an excellent, send the plane, jet or whatever, just get me the hell out of here....

Hey Charles, thanks for checking in

Ducky, soooooo glad you checked in, you were so missed, so sorry about the heart thing, 1 thing at a time....we are here and breathe, and take lots of drugs if you have to....

Chevy and Cam, can always depend on you to make me smile/laugh

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

The plane goes to Philly first, but no worries, all the seats are First Class.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Granny in your pocket Tuesday! I will bring the chocolate!

Chevy, you are right Grammie Foley. It was sunny today but ended up working all day at JoAnn Fabrics. 47 hours this week between both jobs.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Oh Gma!  Yes I thought so....  I  saw that at the end of your post..."JoAnn Fabrics..47 hours this week between both joints."..... Oh I mean I read it wrong first...Ha, ha!   Or did I?  Wink

If you guys want to laugh,  go to that thread "OMG they found the cure for stupid..."  Those women are nuts.... I mean they are soooooo funny, and come up with the DARNDEST things!  It's all about how we all hear the "cures for cance"....  That thread should be bound into a book...

And so why does Charles have to bring his wife?  If we don't bring our Husbands, he doesn't get to bring his wife.  He said he will be our Cabana Boy.  I mean like serving drinks and snacks, and bringing us beach towels.... and catering to our every whim.

She would just frown on him coming to cavort around with us women... us lost women.... who are sad.... and lonely.  So she gets to stay home and do the laundry and cook.... and be wifely.

So today we are venturing out on the ice...It's just 19 degrees  right now, but supposed to get warmer.  

I have to go put my face on now... and do my hair... It takes sooooooo long the older you get!  Ha, ha! 

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

Sandy........you have me and Granny confused.........I'm not getting the surgery..........did you already start drinking without waiting for all of us........lol........I thought I was the only one with my head up my ass.....welcome to the club.....llol

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

hahaha ducky we all have our heads up our asses. We're so on the spot here. And chevy it takes me foreer to get ready if I go the whole route---makeup, really fix my hair, and dress decently-I think how did I get ready for work so fast before, now I't like I' getting ready for a debut, except I still look like crap.

I,m glad when I go to the Dr.s and no makeup has to go on--my excuse is then they can see the true color of my face for any medical purposes--hhahaha.

It's rainy wet cuz snow is melting too--glumpy out and damp. I think spring is in the air.

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

Gorgeous here.....sun is blinding....looks like a lovely Spring day.....should get my ass outside for a walk, and blow the stink off myself...(as my mother use to say)........

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Ducky hahaha--there's no sun here just glump again, but I'm one of those people who like glumpy days, I always did. I think that's why I like winter, especially now I don't have to go out. I know STFU.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

If I have to go anywhere special and I want to pull out all the stops, I need to begin first thing in the morning and maybe, just maybe I'm presentable by night time when it's time to go out....needless to say I've cut out most of my "special" places I used to enjoy going.......way too much work involved. 😓

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Scottie so true, so true,

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

I just the getting ready....would rather stay home and do my IPad.

My son left this morning for Disneyworld......text me to say his plane was delayed for 3 hours......the plane that landed that they had to board, was hit by birds, so the people on board that plane had to switch to another plane (the one my son was to board).........text him back and said thanks for sharing that...........well they finally took off, and he landed about 10 minutes......comedian said....(Guess what Mom, and we're still alive). ASSHOLE....

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

yeah its me goin for that freekin surgery not ducky.She has enuf.

When i went to work it took me 2 hrs.to get ready.took shower at nite....now it still takes me 2 hrs and rushing...even thou i cut out lots of stuff...that should be our biggest problem.ah.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

I'm glad u checked in granny--u have to with us.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Yes Scottiee!  Glumpy is the word!  It's icy, slushy, piles of snow....but the sun is shining!

Ducky.... did your Grandma used to tell you she was giving you a "spit bath"....  I guess it was just washing with a wash cloth instead of actually sitting in a tub....  Ha, ha!  Unless of course she DID use spit......  I don't want to know.

Did someone say it was time to drink?  We just bought a box of Franzia wine....  Shows YOU who has class around here!  And a bottle of Vodka, for in case I have to mix grape-juice or orange juice with it....  I have to remember to hide it from Ducky girl though.

Camille.... will there ever come a time when we don't use make-up?  I hope not.  I scare myself, when I don't have any on.  My SIL who is 65 still wears false eyelashes....  Well at least they aren't the ones with glitter.  

We are the ones who used to wear those hair-pieces, with huge barrel-curls!  In fact I used to STYLE peoples hair.... in my house.... But I only did my friends and neighbors.... And ONLY if they wanted to wear their hair like mine.... Ha, ha! 

I applied for a job as a real wig stylist, and showed them what I could do, but it was too far away from home.... so never mind.  It was after that that I worked part time for Pepsi for 10 years, and then for Coors.... for 18 1/2 years.  So that's my story girls....  what were we talking about?  Is it time to STFU?  Wink

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Oh Chevy never STFU--u'r to much fun---I remember t my graduation my hair was in a beehive---OMG it made me so tall, come to think about it I like being that tall.

I came on here to actually say something. I've been staring at the screen and if I had any sense I would just erase and come back when I thik about it--but no I'm just going to tell u anyway. I FORGOT

• LindaJD
    LindaJD Member Posts: 134
    edited March 2013

You go girl!   I want one of those shirts too!!   I've had people say to me "you are NOT sick because you don't look sick"!  STFU!   I'm not sick; I just have a deadly disease,  DUH!  

I must say your posts have made me laugh.  I'm very nervous about my surgery:( 

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

Warning, the following statement does not apply to anyone who reads this forum:

SHUT THE F*** UP !!!!

(that felt good)

~SS

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

WHAT surgery Linda?  Where did I miss something???  as usual......  Did you tell us before?   And when is it?  Geez, you and Kantalope....  Are you IN surgery with HER???  WTH is going on? 

BTW.... I don't think I am "sick" anymore.... or even have cancer anymore....  That's what I believe, and I'm stickin' to it....Wink  I wish ALL you girls the same!  xoxoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Linda Chevy and I are both confused---when are u having surgery and what are they doing? Why don't I know this? Why doesny Chevy know this? Now u have to explain it to us.

And Chevy I have the same feeling about the rat bastard disease--

• blondiex46
    edited March 2013

GMA, I love that store, applied didn't get it, their loss.....

Thanks Shell....

Chevy where is your face that you have to get it and put it on, oh and agree with the Charles thing, cabana boy works....56 yesterday and closer to 60 today, went out yesterday, grew tired after walking through walmart for an hour, omg, at bj's needed one of those motorized cart, this schit sucks...wish I could walk, maybe should just try walking to a corner or something. can't put makeup on with the se's, eyes and nose watering all the time..

ducky no confused, didn't you say some thing about your heart....gotta love those kids...

yep granny I know and thanks for checking in

another surgery, maybe that is what I mean ducky, WTF knows...I am so confused...been up since 430am, thank goodness don't need to go out until tonight, to watch the grandchildren for a couple of hours, and can take a nap today!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

My face is a blank canvas!  Ha, ha!  I heard that somewhere.  STFU!!!  WHAT are you doing up this early?  Or me too???  I never sleep past 5 anyway.  Good to see someone else up.  Maybe THAT'S what it is... I need more "beauty" sleep...Wink

I am listening to an album by Floyd Cramer!  It is so pretty, so I am downloading it into my Itunes!  I have both my hearing aids in AND my little ear-pods....  I AM ambidextrous!  or whatever.

No, it's Linda's surgey.... Linda what ARE you doing and having surgery on WHAT?  Camille and I are both at a loss... which is nothing new... just remembered I am confused about something.

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Hi gals....I'm an early bird too....March break for me so I'm off to a cottage for a few days.....will take my IPad so I can keep an eye on you lot....

I'm confused too about everybody's surgery....no chemo brain here ....just old...lol

Granny and everyone else having surgery.....I'm there with you....will check in later.

Have been up half the night putting a face on for the trip...STFU Christine....like anyone

will care about an old gal, but at least psychologically I feel better. I have my IPod with me so I can appear cool...😜

Enjoy the day everyone.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

An Ipod?  Okay, I have one of those too!  Yes, we must be cool then....  But I DON'T have an Ipad, an Iphone, a Laptop, or a Tablet.  I just have a computer, and a TV... and oh!  A Microwave, and indoor plumbing! Wink

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Come on Chevy.....get into this century girl...😋.....lol

• blondiex46
    edited March 2013

I don't have an Ipod or a Iphone or tablet or  ipad, twins have 2 out of three, just have a laptop, my second one, would have an ipad if I didn't friggin have to retire because of BC.....so I will just deal with this, which actually needs to be replaced....wish I could get the older ones to buy me a new one, yea right....I am rambling.....

Anyway, BBL, have to get grandson from school, daughter just figured out this morning that he gets out early (1) all week for conferences, I will do what I can.....and then have to watch grandchildren tonight while she works her other pt job.....the idiot she married supposedly starts a job today, he hasn't worked since july and doesn't like to work, at alll...

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Good Morning agin, I think I was on earlier then I went back to sleep and my eyes are barely open now. WTF My GS is home today--sick--so he stays away fro me and waves whenever he can. Dopey kids

It's rainy, damp and wet outside again. but supposed to warm up--and this time change sucks as far as I'm concerned it's so late right now, every year it takes me longer to get used to it.

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013

Hi everyone! I've been sort of hibernating but wanted to drop by and say hello. Granny I know is to have surgery, she's in my thoughts, for anyone else I've missed with procedures and such, you have my thoughts.  I'm still wallowing in my latest news that wasn't good, makes me want everyone around to just STFU..... hopefully I'll get over my self soon.

Love to all

Red

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Red I don't blame u, I'm so sorry this has happened to u---this rat bastard disease sucks.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Exactly Camille.... I also wondered little Red how you were doing! 

I'm just taking a break.... We got a "little" rug, to put under our dining room table, but got it laid out, and it practically covers the whole damn room...On top of my Laminate!  Dang!  I cut out a hole for the furnace, so THAT's good, but if I fall over my head too many times tripping over it, I will cut off about 2 feet against the wall.... It is 8 by 10...  or something!  It's pretty I guess, but I just like my laminate. 

Except the roller chairs kept sliding out from under me... and him.... and our Grandson.... Ha!  So after falling on my knees numerous times, I put 2 smaller older rugs...together...!  But they were old, and I just didn't like them.... So we got an "Indoor-outdoor".... and I really like it!  And we don't have to use those plastic pads on top, like with that OTHER rug!   I'LL show those chairs!   Even with the pads on top of rug, they kept sliding all over.  DH wanted to nail them down?  WTHAYT.... That is what the hell are you thinking? 

See?  I COULD have said what I really WANTED to say, but I didn't.  And because this new rug is sort of curling, from being wrapped up, he wanted to "screw it down".... I swear to god he was born in a barn.  Not on MY laminate..... damnit! 

Okay, I now have to clean off the table of all the junk we put on there from the window-sill, and stands...  I just have too much junk...  Not for long.   So this "break" felt good.... now back to work.

Princess goes in tomorrow....  Geez, I wish we could be with her...  Love y'all!