Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Her favorite thing to do...

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013

Chevy, I got the report about an hour ago, my surgeon ROCKS, he called Spain, made the pathologist log in and resend the damn thing, told her if she didn't he would file a negligence suit on her on my behalf SO... crisis diverted, its the first time we've ever had a problem and he was furious, the oncologist has his copy now so all is well. With that any way.......

My family are all nuts and they need to STFU so I'm just not talking to them, makes life much easier.  Hope Granny is doing ok! Talk to everyone soon, gotta go do some work so they'll pay my insurance! :)

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Chevy - I had to look real close!!! thought she was a shrub! ROFL

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Red u'r Onc rocks--that's how they all should be--got the job done.

And me too, I was wondering which was Lacee and what was a statue or a bush--I think I figured it out. Have to love Lacee.

U poor girls jumping thru hoops to find out answers-that should never be,Sorry u have to go thru all this.

I hope Granny is doing OK--if anyone hears olease let us know.

• gmafoley
    edited March 2013

This was my view from my porch this morning - Just awesome mountain tips!

mountain tips

• scooter-12
    scooter-12 Member Posts: 26,606
    edited March 2013

Chevy...love the snow pic..my fur baby would love to be out laying in the snow.

Gma...Your pics are simply stunning.

• gmafoley
    edited March 2013

Girls - I'm really having a hard time today - I know things aren't going well with my sleep apnea - just dragging - I know I get up at 4am for this computer job but at 9:30, I can't keep my eyes open. I ache, and hurt and breast is swollen from the LE - even DH can see the swell, which is surprising.. I just don't want to take anymore tylenol #3s and to top it off, the pain cream I use on my breast - I'm rashing for some reason - never did before.. just one of those days.. I miss Granny - I hope she is ok... must be really drugged up... I will be quiet now.. NO I want to SCREAM - why can't I get a Sleep Doc!!! I need someone to help me - at least I get to see my RT and get the CPAP report today... ok now STFU...

• Europa
    Europa Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2013

(((((Grammie)))))

• shadytrake
    shadytrake Member Posts: 69
    edited March 2013

Hi Ladies,

Sorry have been MIA. My brother was the Lt Commander who died in the Prowler crash on Monday in Seattle. He was the instructor in the plane. We are all in shock.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/21618754/tullahoma-pilot-dies-in-plane-crash

Chemo's got me down today. I'm going back to bed.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited March 2013

Hugs, Grammie Esther

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013

Shady, I am SO very sorry for your loss,

Gma Foley, so very sorry that you are having such a horrible time of things, I hope that the rash is a one time thing and will go away quickly...

Camm, its my surgeon that rocks, HE's the one who is ALWAYS on my side, he just gave the onc the report... after I got mine... I'm so lucky he's my surgeon, he is too good to be true. I go back to him Monday to get stitches out and will take him a batch of peanut butter fudge (his favorite) and the nurses chocolate fudge.  I know how to keep them on my good side.. Even if I told him to STFU he'd still love me... ( good thing too... )

Hope Granny is doing ok.....

Talk to you guys later...

RED

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited March 2013

Shady, I am so sorry for your loss

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited March 2013

HI Everyone - I just talked to Granny on the phone.  I could only talk for a few minutes.  She is well but in a lot of pain still.  The doctor is talking about sending her home tomorrow.  She said if that happens, she will go kicking and screaming.  To send her home on a Friday and in a lot of pain?  Would someone just STFU?  She is supposed to call me when she does get home.  I will update as I get information.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited March 2013

Shady, so sorry to hear about your brother.  It is very hard to lose a sibling.  You and your family are in my prayers.  ((((HUGS))))

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited March 2013

Shady, I'm so sorry about your brother. My first thought when I heard about the crash was 'oh no, these were young people with all their lives ahead of them.' I grew up in an Air Force town and had family members who were pilots. (((((gentle hugs)))))

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited March 2013

Jo, Grannie should just tell them she'll be right back if they send her home so soon. Medicare is keeping track of that so it should scare them.

• gmafoley
    edited March 2013

Shady, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sad day all around :-(

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

You guys, I've tried this TWICE!  I don't remember to hit submit!  Shady, I'm so awfully sorry.... I don't know what to say, just that I wish I could give you a hug.... I don't want to think about losing my Brother....  So tragic!

And Grammy Esther...WHAT the hell?  I just feel bad for everyone today...  I hope tomorrow will bring hope and hugs and healing for everyone....

xoxoxoxoxo

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited March 2013

So very sorry about your Brother Shady. 

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

Shady.....my condolences to you and your family ....I have one brother and cannot even imagine losing him.

Jo....thank you for the update on Granny

Ladies....having a lovely March break at a cottage....eating, drinking and generally just chilling out, which is just what I needed.

Hugs to all...❤

• scooter-12
    scooter-12 Member Posts: 26,606
    edited March 2013

Shady, so sorry for your loss...prayers are with you and your family.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2013

Shady I am so sorry.....

Gma great pix!!! sorry you aren't feeling well..

Yes Chevy I know.....you wanta be my advocate...

Red that is so awesome, they run but they can't hide.....

Jo thanks or the update on Granny

• jo1955
    edited March 2013

Shady - So sorry for your loss.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Shady I'm so sorry for u and u'r family for u'r loss--prayers being sent--(((HUGS)))

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

Shady, so very sorry.....hugs and prayers..

Granny, kicking and screaming....God help them all...they have no idea.....

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Oh no.....Is this where the Wrath of God comes in to play? 

• jo1955
    edited March 2013

Chevy - It sure does.  They have no idea who they are messing with.  Stand back and watch the shit storm.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

They beta not try to send mr home.,,,,,,

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

((((((((Granny))))))))

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

OH MY GOD!  She is still alive!  Princess Granny, what are you DOING?   Do you want all of us to come stay with you?  I wish we could.  I'll send you some corned-beef and cabbage...   You know, they will tell you to only eat "small" meals now....  My SIL had that surgery.... but she is doing good now.  This was probably 2 years ago....  

Are you raising 6 kinds of hell with the nurses there?  Are your kids coming anywhere near your room?  Let us know.... Love you!   xoxoxoxo