Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Hugs GRANNY!!!! - you tell them what you need!!! You go Girl!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

Granny don't be too hard on these nurses until you leave....remember they are giving you pain killers!!!!!!....pretend to love them and you may get a little extra!!!!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2013

Granny hopefully they won't send you home, where r u, you need anything?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Granny I'm so glad we heard from u today--I know u'r not feeling good but it makes us feel better. Give em hell, u have every right to--But I do hope u'r pain is minimal or they are giving u something good. (((HUGS)))

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Granny, if they want to send you home, just chain yourself to the bedpost....😡

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

It seems everywhere I go I gotta give them he'll.WTF.yeah I'm in pain.no they have not changed my gown since Monday!!!!!!!!!im pissed.no my kids have not came to visit.i warned them not to but they are caking all the time.

The stupid dr.didnt show today...I guess my gastro dr.gave him a heads up..

Testing testing my patience when I'm in pain makes me nasty and mean.

I'm waiting for my first meal since Sunday,,,only jello.im starving.

I'm not leavin here till I'm pain free..

Hugs everyone ...K

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited March 2013

WTF?  No gown change since Monday?  Hell, I made them give me a new one once I woke up from my surgery and saw Betadine.  I had no problem opening my big mouth.  I did ask nicely though.  hehehe

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

Hey Sweetie, how the hell are you...........do you need me to come there and kick somebody's ass.....I'm good at kicking ass you know.....you just say the word, and i'll be there.....oh wait......where the hell am I going now!!!!!!!!!!!.........whatever, just say the word..............not like you couldn't handle it yourself.........'but too lunitics are better then one ..........right..........hugs lovey.............

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Granny Here are some flowers for you Laughing  Maybe they will help the pain to go away!  Couldn't decide which ones, so I'm sending you both!!!

blue flowers

roses

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013

HUGS Granny! I think I should send my doc to make sure you are ok, he's on the good list right now!  Shady, still in my thoughts and prayers. 

All I want though is a NAP! 

RED

• blondiex46
    edited March 2013

Granny you know that ducky and I are within reach of you and that hospital won't be the same with the twofer of us along with you!!!

• jo1955
    edited March 2013

I will come along and help.  At least we know she didn't go home today.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Granny I'm sorry u'r in so much pain--that sucks---big time but I can't understand why u haven;t been changed, have they bathed u and stuff like that at least.? Oh hospital jello---oh please they might as well give u a handful of silly puddy. Sorry about this whole week for u--I'm sure u've given them hell. And u'r right to.

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Where's the granny I know.....scream to the rafters girl "I need more pain meds"

What's the matter with these morons ...no bed change and leaving you in pain...do you

want the gang here to make a phone call?? Give us the name of that bloody hospital

and I will phone myself!!!!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited March 2013

Take care, Granny. I'm too far away to go nurse to nurse with them, but  I know how to talk to them and can manipulate my way around the best of them. Just say the word and I'll call in. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

~ Michelle

• mamatwinz
    mamatwinz Member Posts: 193
    edited March 2013

i just found yhis forum and had a huge smile and he k yeah ehen i read it..its great!  i heard way too many times..at least u get new boobs ... uh yeah..thats the trade i signed up for ..cancer for new boobs..ugghhh..STFU...Or for when u cant say the words..as i have seen a huge mug at spencers:   A Giant cup of Shut the Fuck Up!  (loooove that mug) u guys have such great spunk..love it!!!  everyone be well!!  :)

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited March 2013

Welcome, mamatwinz, This is a great group! I don't post a lot but it is sure nice to know there is a place you come and just scream STFU!!

Granny, Hope they have changed your gown by now if not I think you will need to get Charles involved to kick their asses.

Hope everyone is having a great St Pattys Day eve.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Welcome mamatwinz---we all have a lot of STFU's to so manu so it's nice to vent here.

ranny we're all pullin' for u. I hope u got some better pain meds. I think when u get operated on in that area it's really painful--I mean when our boobs were taken it hardly hurt, but there yep much worse. Let us know. (((HUGS)))

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

Granny needs a "change the f~~~ing nightgown flash mob".......I'm renting a bus, I'll drive, and we're gonna storm the hospital.........we won't have a hard time finding the place......we'll just follow the smell..........sorry Granny, could not resist that......love ya girlfriend.........waiting to hear from you........God help them when you begin to feel like yourself............they have no idea...........hugs

Welcome mamatwinz..........your gonna love it here.......we say it like it is...........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Ah Ducky, you and I AND Granny Kantalope DO think alike, Ha, ha!  But I don't think we can make her laugh yet.  Damn!  This must REALLY hurt?

What the hell little Princess.... you want a clean nightgown?  Just take it off, throw it out in the hall, and then they'll HAVE to bring you a clean one... Or maybe one from the next room!  Do you have a bed-mate?  Are you in a co-ed hospital?  Okay, what IS it?  Geez, you are SOOOOO particular.

Do we need to call Stanley?  I mean "Charles"?  Will he, WOULD he go kick some butt?   Okay, this is getting serious now...  we gotta bust her out girls.   I've been watching a lot of shows where they use Swat Teams...  Or even the Special Forces...  Maybe even the Green Berets... We can do it.

SOMEone don't forget to bring a clean nightgown....  WAIT!!!  I have it...

THIS was one I thought I could get away with posting.

Oh hey Hi Mamatwinz... So if I am correct you have twins?  I'm a fast learner you know....   Wink  How old are they?  And someone actually SAID that to you?  Did you kick some azz?   Yeah, I would like some new ones too.... ones that don't get slammed in the refrigerator door, or get caught under the washer lid...just KIDDING.  (about the washer lid.)

But it wasn't exactly a picnic  in the forest near a river even having a Lumpectomy... Not to mention a mastectomy or two!  Did you mention this to aforementioned person?  After you removed your fist from their mouth?  We can help you with that.  We are a tough bunch around here....

Okay gotta go jump in the shower..... Ha ha Ha ha ha ha  little Princess!   A shower.... clean clothes...  Smile every month!   xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

My daughter just text me and said "my house smells like my sewer line broke.....I said......oh my God are you kidding me can you see any water anywhere.............she text back.....................no the cabbage smell you asshole.................told her my grandson won't come out of his bedroom till Easter.........lol............I am gullible.......

• blondiex46
    edited March 2013

ducky, love your kids and don't even know them and i am on that bus...come and get me!!

granny, wish you would check in

mama welcome

chevy, nightgowns, underwear, what is next and Chuckie aka Stanley, Charles, where r u?

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited March 2013

Granny, glad to see you posting.  That's a good sign!  Depending on how your pain meds are being given can cut their efficiency in half, been there, done that.  Wishing you a quick recovery.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

OK Chevy where did u get that picture of me? I usually don't post any.

Where's Granny> maybe she's home by now---Oh I hope she doing OK--and better get that bus ready-They'll be a lot of us hoppin on that bus. And that nitegown will get her all the attention she wants and needs.

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

Sandy......they are funny and do say the damdest things.......the dinner was fantastic.....she can cook....

• jo1955
    edited March 2013

Update on Granny - She sent me a PM earlier today.  She is going home tomorrow and her DD will stay with her as long as she needs her.  Her message was brief but she sounded good.

• torigirl
    torigirl Member Posts: 748
    edited March 2013

jo1955---so glad to get an update on Granny..GmaFoley let us know on another thread that she showed up for a little bit here to say she was mad as hell that they hadn't changed her nightgown...Geez, what is up with that?

Anyways, so good to hear she is heading home tomorrow..she will probably do better then anyways...

Looks like this is the thread where everyone is a little bit fiesty...I think I"m gonna stay and hang out!  :)

Hope everyone had a bit of Irish luck today!

Tori

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Mornin.===I'm glad to hear Granny is going home today and her DD will be with her--we'll probably hear from her soon hope she's doing OK--

Well today is Monday--for all those who have to work--I'm so sorry, but the rest of us can cacoon ourselves if the westher is bad -it is here.

Blah, that's how I feel and now I have to take a shower which is a big job to me. LOL Hell, everything's a big job for me anymore.

I hope u all have a great day and I'll check back later when my mood gets better--Oh no  won't wait for that--I'll just be back anyway.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

LOL! Share with your friends!  Click to see all the helpful (and real!) tips on Get It Free! http://go.getitfree.us/gSJL

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Morning all of us rowdy's!  Wink

Camille, that was funny!  Took my shower yesterday, so I'm good for another 3 weeks and 4 days.... Ha! 

And HEY Torri girl!  Good to see you, and so little miss Granny K sent you over here?  YES, we ARE the feisty ones.... Sometimes we even talk about  breast cancer..... How are YOU doing?  I know you were having a rough time for awhile!    Did you know we had a real live MAN posting with us?  Yep!   But I think we were a little rough on him, and we might have embarrassed him.  His name is Shamus, I think. 

Thanks Jo for the update!  We should be hearing from problem child soon?  Glad her Daughter is staying with her...

I'll find another picture of a clean gown for Granny...  Wonder if she actually WEARS a gown at home?  Or pajamas?   I just wear panties and slipper socks, and moisturizing gloves.... in case I have to run outdoors and it's cold.