Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Princess, I don't do FB any longer!  (Because of that identity theft...)...  I'll try and look it up by pasting that in my brower bar...   Why was she fighting NJ?   

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Chevy u r amazing doing all this stuff with the computer/OMG did u teach u'rself? I'm not quite understanding what Granny's talking about. But I'd like to readit. Chevy can Granny just copy and paste it here or is it more complicated than that. That's about all I can do from FB. I know so little about a computer it's amazing I got this far--so when it comes to pictures forget it, bit I can transfer over from FB to here- I got that far.

I don't know if I spelled it right or said it right (it's been to long, for me) per bono does not mean a boner hahahahaha it means free, like no money involved.I think.

Granny is this a letter or column about this women and the Gov.?

Blondie we do go all over with subjects that why I like these boards, we don't go crazy talking about what's driving us crazy--LOL

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

read the article.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

WHAT article?  I still don't know what you are talking about!!!  I have to know the title of the subject.... or just ANYthing!    Honey, give me a clue.

Camille, I'm still learning!  Ha, ha!  I taught myself about 20 years ago.... Trial and error.  I bought a $100 computer from the flea-market, WITH a printer.... and I muddled through it, and even read computers for dummies, or something like that.

I love to learn.... and study history!  I hated it when I was in high-school, but I LOVE reading about WW2 and even the history of Colorado....   You can find ANYthing on the Internet....  Except what-ever Princess is talking about.... Wink

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

This sounds so funny when u read it.hahaha OK I was talking about the article or whatever that Granny was talking about when she told u to get it off her facebook--Christie vs the Gov.??? I think was the name Granny was talking about it. sounded good.

I started with a computer a little over 2 yrs ago, I never used the internet before. Where I worked it was an inhouse computer all we could do was talk to people in the State of IL or look someone up in the state--but u couldn't go out of the state names with it. That's all. We could do E-mail with it for bus. purposes (yea right) but u didn't store it in contact, u had to write it out-the email add.-so This has opened up a new world for me and my original dream was to become a hacker, but I so failed that--that's why I get so amazed when I find people who can do stuff. I have a disc thing here (which I just found) and little whole for things ????? And I can't even put an avatar up. so my hacing days are never going to happen. hahaha

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited March 2013

http://www.bluejersey.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=22774

ATTENTION ATTENTION.....This is granny's link from FB

Now Granny......The way you pasted the link on FB....You do the same here.......since you're little cranky.....WinkSealed.....I did it for you......

Hugs♥♥♥♥♥♥

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

Thank you Sheila.I dont even know how i got it on fb but as you can see i did.

did you read the article?

Do you know her?

Maybe now chevy will be able to figure this thing out.The link Vanessa sent me said Gov Christie can suck it.

Yeah im still a lot cranky but somehow this gave me lots of energy....Im so proud of her fighting that fat bastard who only thinks of his own pocket.

there i said it now i will probably get thrown off here and facebook!!!!!!

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited March 2013

No granny,,,i don't know her

Nobody's gonna throw you off here or FB

You're graduated.....everybody knows who you are........Wink

Take care of yourself please....

BBL

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Thank you Sheila, I like that woman and she really said it like it is. I hope she makes a difference--Now I get my dander up cuz this is so silly to make criminals out of anyone who can benefit by this drug--a drug that can ease all SE's yet she's right we take so many drigs with Se's it's insane. Another government thing goingon that always makes me upset.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

Thank you Sheila/Granny......I also like this woman....she just says it like it is.

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

To know her is to love her...really.We met at a reunion.She is my hero.I just hope she makes a difference.Its been on the Nj chan.12 for a few days....keepin my fingers crossed.

Now if i knew how to do the picture thing i could post the pic.of us at the reunion.Some day if my brain ever settles down.

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Granny how are you feeling, are you still in pain?

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

Yes im still in pain....thats why im cranky.

AND

The cabin fever is killin me.

Im bored out of my face!!!!

I bet your glad you asked!!!!!

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Granny I was home for two weeks with a bad bug.....I get the cabin fever part. Can you up your pain meds?

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

I can but I will not...I hate them all...the s/e are so bad.had enuf of that shit drugged in the hospital...no ill only take it at nite so I can sleep.sooo you will have to put up with grouchy me...

• Scottiee1
    edited March 2013

Your grouchy Granny is music to my ears....❤

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited March 2013

Chevy made me do it.

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

photo ScreenShot2013-03-23at31429PM_zps01cf599a.png

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Shell I like that.LOL

Oh Granny u don't sound so crabby to me, u sound like me. But I am sorry u'r in pain that always bothers me when anyone is in pain. But at least u'r sleeping and u'll be out soon and the weather will be better too.--

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

photo 571c3217-a2f1-4436-9433-15af307f7479_zps5536fb16.jpg

Sorry Granny, Chevy made me do it again.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Oh you brat!  I ain't done NOTHIN'..... this time..... Ha, ha!  Sun is going to be out.... I just know it.  I mean it isn't snowing.... yet.

We got about a foot yesterday and the night before, and more expected tomorrow...

Now little miss cranky pants...... if you were HERE you couldn't go out ANYway!  So just STFU!  Go read 50 shades of Grey or something appropriate.

And then rent a movie, like Magic Mike, or whatever!  Have Vodka on hand....  And then tell all the men in the complex, or wherever you live to bolt their doors. 

The worst part is over....  and now you just have to sit there an sulk and be morose.  Let your battered body heal.... HEAL!  I said. 

No, we don't like to see you in pain..... but we can't see you, so guess that's out.  Wink  We love you little crazy-horse! xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Okay.... that's all folks..... xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Good Morning--it's hard to believe u've done NOTHING Chevy, but since it's Palm Sunday I will believe u. I love u'r pics and whenever I post the screen widens and there so much fun stuff I want to share.

Granny I've got a great drink for u---make pudding --chocolate or vanilla would be best and add vodka let it sit and enjoy eating it --like jello shots (if u want( or a big ole bowl. I thought that sounded good. Nice dessert.

Granny I hope u'r having a better day today.And each one is better and better.

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

And good morning to all of u...Chevy...I hate u.so early in the am I'm laughing at all those crazy posts u put about me.you r hurting my stomach.i have to get a pillow to put over my stomach when I see your avatar.hoe much damn rest do I freezing need.i wanna dance but I can hardly walk.

No the rest of my darling sistas good morning to you.yeah tomorrow we in NJ are getting freekin snow.like I was goin out doors anyway.cant even go about 50steps to throw out the garbage.

Enuf STFU

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

Look at my spelling now.....that's my new iPad.worst then the laptop.

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013

So glad to see you back Granny!

Chevy, loving the pictures

Concrete has set up I guess, still feel like the truck ran me over but it's not as bad as it was before the procedure, I am just sore and stiff now. I guess I'm gonna live. :)

Now if the next two days would just hurry up so I can take a real shower....

Hope all are ok today!

Red

• FireKracker
    edited March 2013

Well my girl Vanessa is still on the channel 12 NJ news.just saw it once again.

hey Red..I'm gonna finally get a shower tomorrow.

Sponge baths and wipes just don't cut it.