Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Ducky it's much worse when our kids are sick like this than for us being with this crap. But she is really taking charge of the situation and that's a good thing u know that. U have double duty reassuring u'r DGD and u'r DD but u will and sending prayers for all of u that it is OK and everyone will be fine. (((HUGS)))

Red u will feel better, it takes time I know.

Granny hope u'r days are better with each day.

And shell we needed that, that for sure.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

Thanks, Cam....I told her everyone here is praying for her, and no way we are allowing her to join this club regardless of how wonderful everyone is........can't wait till tomorrow....feel like I sat through this movie before.........

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited March 2013

Ducky, Joining everyone else wishing your daughter well.  I had several call backs that were nothing until the one that was something. They're probably being extra careful because of your history.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Ha, HA, Hah! THAT was funny! You know, I was in Mexico, once.... And we all got on those 4-wheelers.... So we were going down this embankment, along a sort-of-path, following our guide....(right) and my little 4-wheeler started to tip.... and I didn't want it to roll-over into the little creek.... so  I held it up,.... and ran into a tree! I'm not kidding kids! Everyone thought this was the funniest thing ever.... But I said "I planned this!"

AND I have a Chevy, and our first little dog was named Chevy, and we HAD a '57 Chevy Hard-top, automatic converted into a stick, and man that thing would fish-tail down ANY highway going WAY THE HELL TOO FAST.........with me screaming at the top of my lungs!

So that is why girls, that I will not let DH drive my car, nor will I ride with him.... When I bought my new little Chevy Prizm in 1999, I swore to myself, "SELF, this is YOUR car, YOUR life, and only YOU will drive this car." Ha, ha!

Shell, Princess made you do it? Oh yeah right! I LOVED it! xooxo

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

I FOUND you!   All alone.... Cry

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

hahahahahahha

ha Get lots of Great Posts at : @[219902294780764:274:Shut Up I'm Still Talking]

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

GOOD JOB GIRL!  I KNEW you could do it!!!!!!!!!  Oh wow, now what do we do with her.....  The possibilities are endless... Her soul purpose in life has been filled...  She is NOW a.... a um..... picture transfiguranaturalist. 

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Please Chevy don't sing, I might be able to hear u.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Okay, I'm singing.... can you hear me now?  How much fun we are having, and no-one else is here!  You can be my secret-pal!

We can talk about everybody else and not get into trouble.... you and me!    Shall we go in the bed-room and smoke?  And close the door, so the others won't hear us?  And we could tell dirty jokes!  And giggle and brush each other's hair!  I'll bring some chips.... YOU bring the salsa.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

My granddaughter is turning into an artist! EDIT: I kinda feel like that today - just need the fire coming out the mouth.. Didn't have a very good night.

dragon

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

GMA that is fabulous the detail is wonderful. How old is she? Whatever age she certainly does have talent.

• gmafoley
    edited March 2013

Daddy is a web designer - GD has been drawing since she was 6 years old.. She is now 12 and daddy sent her a "How to draw a dragon" book. She also makes dragons out of paper clips and clay, and pipe cleaners..  She sells them to her friends at school.. hasn't gotten in trouble for that yet.. LOL.. Mommy isn't creative at all so my son and I inindate her with all the crafty stuff while she is with us (usually he gets her for 3 weeks).. Then she has enough to keep her going and she just lets me know when she needs more supplies and I send them to her (being I work at JoAnn's).

• gmafoley
    edited March 2013

I shared this picture on another topic - I thought you all might need a calming view too..  I call it "Above the Clouds". It was one of my first pictures with my new camera, taken the fall before my DX in 2011.

above the clouds

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited March 2013

Gma, your granddaughter is very talented like her Gma!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

Granny made  me do it...huh????i did????sure i always get blamed for everything anyway.

Ducky-sista/friend...been prayin for your entire family.Cannot get you out of my mind.

Gma---those pictures are just stunning...where did you say you live????????????

goin to the dr.today.

ill be back!!!

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

Dear friends, and I do mean "Dear"......My Nikki just text me with the good news..............she is ok, but will be watched.......another Mam in 6 months......God is good...............

She requested the films and a report to be sent to her, and she will take them to my BS who is the head of the cancer Center that I go to..........just as another opinion.......thanks ladies from my whole family.........you are the best.......your prayers and mine were answered..........hugs

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2013

wow GMA that is awesome...thanks for my desktop...it looks like a postcard...

ducky she needs to know with all of us...cancer doesn't have a chance with her....she is not allowed in this group...

granny let us know what he says...

you guys always make me smile, and with the eyes watering I can see some of it....chemo tomorrow, then my week of....yay...

have to take the kid to the dentist and then watch my grandchildren tonight, the person she married idiot family are such bullyings,  don't f with me.....explain later.....that felt better...see ya later.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited March 2013

Ducky, so happy to hear the good news!  I know the two of you are doing a happy dance.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

Ducky.....so so happy for you and your daughter. What great news!!!!!

Granny, I would never blame you for anything...😇

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

DUCKY WONDERFUL we're all so happy as much as we care about u--we don't want u'r DD here--we want her out there. Thank God all the prayers were answered in this way.. whew

Granny u tell us all about the Dr. stuff.

I'm on a new antibiotic this time--they keep on changing them--no drinking for a while. hahaha

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited March 2013

(((((Ducky)))))

(((((Ducky))))) photo ScreenShot2013-03-26at103224AM_zpsab065bc2.png

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

Love the pics, Chevy. No worries, I'm not all alone, it's just cause my buddies here  aren't in this particular picture.  💛    (Granny, please notice this is not a pink heart - just for you)

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

ok im back....Ducky---thank you God...been prayin so hard for you all day....celebrate!!!!!!get out the red solo cup....you need a big drink!

now for me...i got clearance to go about my regular business mildly.no vacuum,lifting or bending and i gotta get my teeth fixed NOw.I mean right now.Dr said it was ok to do it.I have an appt.on thurs to see a dental surgeon...he will surely put me on an antibiotic and then off to surgery i go...if i touch the spot with a qtip all kinds of pus comes out.im a walkin timebomb once again.

And my back is still killin me.....

Well hello everyone.....was so consumed with Duckys DD and myself i dont remember anything else...I love all of you....im goin to go on another few boards and off to early bed.its been a long day

He told me if i wanna dance once again i gotta move a lot now.

the PT keeps me resting and this dr wants me to run a marathon....STFU...make up your mind.

Hey where is Charles lately?

• raehyg
    raehyg Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2013

Someone told me we all have our problems I have GERD and can't eat certain foods, lol.

Stupid ignorant people

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Rae OMG that's so funny. hahaha

Oh Shell I love the DUCKIES all colors too. how cute.

Well /Granny, u got the go ahead look out everyone she's on the losse--but rest anyway--u deserve to--so sleep when u can.

Chevy will go on and on about this she loves this so.

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited March 2013

Granny....the one thing, I HATE is the Dentist.....believe me......a few years ago I did get Implants......but not what one may think....two Posts and the Denture just snaps right on the post.....really great for eating....somehow I got past the fear.....but went into NYC to get this done....Liz

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

Wow - Cami this is a hot picture - who's the hunky guy? What are you surrendering?

photo ScreenShot2013-03-26at44905PM_zpsbfebcc55.png

• duckyb1
    edited March 2013

Dear friends......my daughter says thank you from the bottom of her heart for all your prayers, and good wishes......she will be ever grateful......me too.....hugs