Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Couldn't help myself 

frog joke

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited March 2013

Dearest Smartgirl, it hurts to think you may not be able to give birth, believe me, I know.

(I kept throwing blood clots in my lungs everytime i took fertility drugs or got pregnant and miscarried until eventually my pulmonologist said i would die if I got pregnant again. Had to have a 16 hour surgery - chilled to down 65 degrees -  so they could get all the clots out of my pulmoary arteries at UCSD. i cried and cried. Turns out I had a blood clotting disorder (anti-thrombin 3 deficiency)

Well, we adopted a beautiful baby boy who is now a college sophomore, I even breastfed him (adoptive breastfeeding)...so we were abe to raise a wonderful son who is our joy. He is a wonderful young man, we are so proud of him. Just wish I could have had more.

Don't give up hope, dear one. I remember KNOWING in my heart I woud be a mother. You may be able to give birth, you may have children in your life another way, regardless, you will be blessed ***

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

Shell what a beautiful ending to such a sad story---Oh what u've been thru. I'm sorry for that.

Gma we need those too, I scew up the screen all the time or I would have then on all the time. We need smiles.

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

:photo IMG_0007_zps751e09cd.jpgphoto IMG_0123_zpseb4a934d.jpg

Esther, can you give us an online class - I'm not very good at this either. You probably don't want to encourage me about posting pictures of my boy, though.......I could go overboard very easily 😍

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2013

im back from the dentist....was ready to sell him all my 4 kids in exchange for these friggin teeth.I come from a family of shit teeth.i already have 10 grand in there and here i go again but this time they are comin out!!!!

I got this ameriplan that one of my nieces work at and it only gives 25% discount on all this shit but i knew as soon as i walked in he was gonna be my guy.the office was packed.all ages.he certainly doesnt need my couple of bucks.the nurses were a delight.one nurse came out in pink pants as while i was walkin i told her i hate pink!!!

long story short $25.000.almost fainted but the bad part is he will not pull them all at once.i will be without teeth for approx.8 weeks.so it will get done after the reunion.i aint goin without teeth to meet my sistas and im not stayin home either.the dr.said its fine.im on antibiotics.right after the reunion out they start.

He did say the reason he was doin it that was is there are too many gum problems that i have and they must do it in a few steps.......im exhausted just thinkin about it

you should have seen me with my walker and mask!!!!!

I think i remember Chevy lookin for some kinda problems with me...come on now.rewind...dont be scared.im nice and chilled out.this $$$$$ i can affort without selling my kids.

love to each and everyone of you.took a pain killer before i went cause i thought he would kill me but it does help my back.

hugggs kantalope

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited March 2013

Shell..... Thanks little one.... that was beautiful!  xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Grannie I'm glad u'r done with finding out what u need done and how he'll do it. OOOOOO

And Shell we're here for pics too--they're happy things. and I know I like happy things.

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

But Cami, you never told us what you are surrendering, and where you found the hot guy.....is that your husband?

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited March 2013

Had to read K's tooth fairiy story...
    I'll be you were doing dance-steps with that walker...
    Can't wait to see you in NY - you better behave.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

It never ends.......tonight my daughter's beautiful Boxer died........he was having some heart problems, but it was under control.......just like that laying on the sofa with us watching Idol, and he began acting odd, like when he has a "spell".......brought him out of it, and he got onto the floor......all at once his breathing got bad, he began struggling, and we did CPR, he began breathing, wrapped him in a blanket, rushed him to the Vet, and he stopped breathing again on the way to the Vet hospital.........so sad........my 2 grandchildren are devastated, along with my daughter and SIL.....I am heartbroken...........this is the same daughter who just had the BC scare Tuesday .................Dear God, does it ever end...........I am scared for my grandson who has Asthma.....stress is no good for him..............They can't handle much more......

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited March 2013

Oh Ducky, so sorry to hear about this...must have been so difficult for all of you.  I know you mentioned the dog before...boxers are such great family dogs.  I guess there just isn't anything else to say except why in the world is all this stuff happening???
    Big hugs...
    Joan

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2013

Thanks Joan.........He was begging for my cheese steak by pawing my leg a dinner.....made them special for my grandkids who love them......laughed at him, and was dead at 9:15.......I just cannot get it out of my head how fast it happened.........

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

So sorry for your family Ducky, such a sad loss. I'm sure he was a beloved doggy and that his family gave him a wonderful life. Our pups are such wonderful buddies, true unconditional love. God Bless your family.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited March 2013

Ducky, so sorry about your daughter's boxer.  Losing a beloved pet is like losing a family member.  They give so much undivided love to those around them.  

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Ducky what an awful thing to happen, oh I'm so sorry and it is devastating I know--they are our family, sometimes they're like our kids we have to be stern with them, and sometimes our best friends cuz they know how to love u without anyone telling the. It's such a sad thing.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Shell I have no idea what u'r talking about hahaha I have no husband and yet I've had husbands--I guess the marriage thing was all bad choices for me.

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

Cami - isn't that a picture of you on this thread posted on page 58?

And Ducky - there is a picture of YOU, TOO, posted on the same page!!

Jeez you guys

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Shell u'r so funny--u posted it--even inshadow if I looked like that my pic would be all over the place--there is not one single pic. of me on her--hmmm I wonder why--cuz i don't want anyone to see me--I'm the mystery woman and I surrendered to many times when I was young now no one want me. hahaha

• shellshine
    edited March 2013

We love you and want you camigirl.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Shell----hahahhhzahahahhahaha u'r so sweet.

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

Ducky.... I'm soooo sorry.  I know what you mean, and how you are feeling.  Daughter called me from Orlando a few months ago....  Her beloved dog Nikki did the same thing... She had some sort of "seizure" on her blanket, and  they all ran over to her, and held her, and within minutes she was gone....  Oldest Grandson dug a hole in Sheri's garden, they all wrapped her in her blanket, and that's where she is.  Thank God the boys took over to help their Mom.....

Didn't even have time to take her anywhere....  but it wouldn't have helped.   She grew up with the Grandsons!  DD always took her for a walk by the lake, stopping at Starbucks and they would share a pumpkin bread every day.. It just makes your heart hurt....  I'm so sorry.  You just get so attached to those pets!  They feel like they are your own kids... and you can't help the tears.... 

• Chevyboy
    edited March 2013

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited March 2013

Ducky, so sorry about your DD's boxer. Losing a pet is a very emotional time because they are such an integral part of our lives.

Chevy, your pic is so true.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2013

Ducky.....sad to hear about your daughter's boxer.....they become part of the family and

it's devastating when we lose them.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2013

Oh Ducky, I'm so sorry I am snuggling with my doggy every day and I know she is having some issues. I just dread that day...  **HUGS**

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2013

Ducky so sorry, that is just devastating to everyone...

Shell. great pix....

Happy Friday, finally after benedryl I slept from 8pm last night til 9 this morning, thank goodness a week off from chemo.....they were going to drop the stroids but only getting 10mg...

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited March 2013

OMG! I have just spent the last 20 mins reading this thread and cannot believe some of the things people have said to some of you! I guess I am the type who would actually say "STFU' because the older I get, the less filters I use.

Oh and don't get me started on the people who say "You ONLY have DCIS so you are lucky" I know I am but it is still cancer. I still have to have rads. I still have to take the evil AH for years. I still had to have two surgeries. I still have a chance it will recur and it could be invasive.

So, I say, STFU! Thanks for the smiles (and the sadness at some of the comments that were so very insensitive!)

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

April I know cancer is cancer that's the bottom line-- and yes filtering is less with age , I should know I don't filter anything anymore. It might not make me popular but that's life.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Ducky when my aut's husband died she didn't shed a tear as she said this is the way life is, she already lost her paerents, her sister, a cousin and others so it was just that wayfor her way of thinking. Thenshe got a dog (a shelty) beautiful one and my youngest DD was always there and they treated the dog wonderfully and she was so good with both of them. When she died my aunt did not atop crying for at least 2 weeks, she was so sad cuz that dog gave her love, plus she thought her husband was an SOB so. But she only really saw my DD those days cuz she understood. And now that I've had pets and lost one oh it horrible. So we do understand.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited March 2013

I just left SAMs club and had a STFU moment. When the checker scanned my card she said my membership was outdated. I told her that just last week I had upgraded to the advantage plus membership, and that it took 45 minutes.She wanted me to pack back up and GO to customer service.....really? I asked to call a manager, who did come over and couldn't figure out what to do. The checker kept saying, "you need to move there are other members waiting". I told her that my membership was just as important as the people behind me. Amazingly, when I told the manager that I was going to stand there all day if necessary until he fixed the problem, he was able to fix it and give me the proper discount.STFU