Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited April 2013

Shellshine,

You tell 'em!!

• Charles_Pelkey
    Charles_Pelkey Member Posts: 99
    edited April 2013

GMA, I am shocked that anyone would have the nerve to monitor these boards to get information like that. Sadly, there isn't much we can do about it ... well other than to tell the nosey bitch to mind her own bid'ness.Cool

How involved is this person in your life? Do you feel able to tell her to respect your need to speak freely in a "safe" environment like this? What really offends me is that her behavior strips that "safety" from this group, at least in your case.

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited April 2013

People are just plain STUPID!!  When my sister calls me almost always at the end she tells me of some friend who now has Breast Cancer!! and ask me to pray for them......not sure if GOD gave me the Power to CURE people??!!!  But it never fails....that is my Older Sister....NO...Brains.....I keep thinking....I guess God made me without feelings??!! How great...I will not feel the Hurt.....Liz

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Charles I love when u post, we know how busy u must be, but I love Tell the nosy bitch to mind her own business. U r just like us. I hope u doing well.

Liz when someone never had cancer (and thankfully) they don't have a clue what's going on with us, how we think or feel. Unotunately my sister and a bunch others are dealing with it so we actually talk differently to each other, we say silly things but not stupid.And I hosestly think once u'r being treated for it, people think u'r doing fine. and after u'r done and u'r healthy like nothing has happened. For a lot it doesn't end with treatment--It's no fun

And my coffe isn't strong enough see my life isn't easy either.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2013

Blondiex - I know who it is and she isn't a member - just came in to search me out - found out information that was for here not to spread around town.. Oh well its done - I'm not going to be talking much for awhile but on Fuzzy's board - I will be posting pictures as normal.. Love you all and I'm here just not talking...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013
    GMA...  I really know how you feel.  It makes you feel like this bitch, (Charles is right) is taking something from you... like she is stealing your thoughts.

Yeah, maybe we should just use our avatars of things, and not our real names?   This really IS a public forum, and we can google up certain headings, and find what we say.

But I would say to her...  "So you are reading the boards I am on?"  See what she says...  And then say I just wondered how you knew that , blah, blah, blah.  Maybe she heard it from someone else?  I would ASK her...  

Yes, definitely tell the mods...  I wonder if someone has to "join" in order to read here?   

You know, I would not even want my Daughter's to read some of what I say, NOR my husband, Ha!  Except when I am being nice of course.   It's like we are all talking to each other as girl/guy friends here, and we talk about OTHER stuff...  I just feel so "safe" here...

I remember how afraid I was when someone "read" my debit card that was IN my purse, and IN my wallet. ....  I found out when Mastercard called me one night to drop that ton of bricks on my head! 

They canceled my card, stopped payment on 2 airline tickets for over $2000 and THEN I had to go through the identity theft process, by calling the credit card companies, the IRS, our local Police, and the Federal Trade commission. 

THEN they tried opening up an account with Capitol One, using my name!  I just thought it would never end. 

But what happened to you is pretty personal...  Just try and find out, so you can either avoid these people, or smack her in the face. 

I just want to post this... So you gals will know what can happen... and don't carry your credit-cards or debit card WITH you unless it is in an aluminum wallet, or you make one your self with foil, card-board and duct tape.

Charles, glad you stop by once in awhile, it's like having a big brother watch over us...  YOU go get that bitch!

Damn!  I hate being serious this early in the morning... 

Sandcastle, you MUST have the power... Ha, ha!  People just BLAB without thinking about it first!   We can go smack her too.

So Library....  She had a Mammogram?  BFD!!!!!!!   So she knows how you feel and what you are going through?  Why don't we just throw all these stupid ignorant people in a room, and  spray them with a fire-hose until they scream for mercy, and promise to NEVER open their mouths again!

Oh GMA... you just posted...  If she knows your "name" she can read any of the other threads also, by just clicking your name....  I would still ask her, then throw eggs at her house...

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

GMA....add tomatoes to those eggs......why don't you drop a note through her door with

Some suggestions of more constructive ways to pass her day......perhaps a hobby....oops, forgot. She has a hobby, reading your posts GMA, silly me, what was I thinking...ok , I'll STFU now......hope everyone is ok!!!!!,

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

You definitely dont have to be a member or join to read posts. I did not join right away but if you want to respond to posts then you must join. That beyotch needs a piece of your mind GMA! She is really waaaaaay over the line here. I feel the same as everyone else. She is stealing your privacy by doing this. Shame on her! Hoping that you get a chance to call her out on it.

Have a great day ladies and gentlemen. I have my CT scan/simulation/tattooing today for rads. The fun never ends!

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Scottiee!  Isn't that a shocker?  Damn!  And Princess Kantalope...  what did you do with Ducky?  Okay people....  let's just be ingognito on these boards....  I don't mean clean up our act, just  be careful!

Maybe we should all join NCIS or something?   We'll come to the bottom of this yet....  Just set out the air-wick, or is it fly-paper?  We'll catch the intruder... and maybe the one that stole MY identity also!  Can you imagine?  Two of me running around?  Wink

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

Chevy.....we need to set Granny on this bitch.....😱

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Okay, thanks April....  It's been so long since I "joined" I forgot what I did... Ha! 

And good luck  with today...  You get a tattoo?  You loose woman you!  Then go have a Starbucks... make SOMEthing fun happen.... xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

I can't prove she did this and I hope she is reading.. She is a caniving bitch that uses information to guilt you into helping her.  We gave our home and heart to her to try to help her and all it got us was a carpet cleaning bill and lots of junk clearing and DH gets constant phone calls and texts from her asking for something.  Her family has astranged her.. she uses people for her purposes then stabs them in the back.. Our church took her in and the elders realized and stopped giving her hand outs.. This one is one of those tough love people.. Has to learn the hard way but then instead of taking responsibility she blames the other person for not being, "A true Christian", because we stopped giving her hand-outs.. She found out I had to go north to get fitted for my new night garment and then called my DH to see if she could hitch a ride to the same city..  I only said "where" I was going on this board, no where else, no one told her this, I didn't tell anyone. She could have only found out from here... Enough said - I hope she gets the idea that I am on to her and she is not to talk to my DH anymore... Oh I forgot she is so into herself, she won't have a clue what she did to deserve this... Ok, yes I am a Christian but STFU woman and move on out of my life!!!!!!

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

If you all need my new persona, please PM me because I can't keep track who I gave it to and whom I didn't.

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

GMA I know a couple of other women on these boards who have changed theor avatar and names for one reason or another and just PM'd people telling us it was them and it worked out fine. U want to feel safe on these boards so do whatever u feel comfortable doing, but I know I would confront her in some way.

Chevy I think without joining u can read everything, but in order to answer u have to be a member--so it is public but u would think people who don't have cancer would even want to read this, but people are goofy and u'r right about identity theft and it's easier now tan ever before--see there is an advantage of being brok no one could possibly get any credit under my name anymore. And u'r right it's early.

My brain is still on slow mode, which for the most part no one else notices but me, and it's specially more so in the morning.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

YES Scottiee!  Ha, ha!  Granny will do it, I'm too chicken...! 

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

Camillegal - you are correct - in what you told Chevy - I searched for her in my ways that I know and she isn't a member.  And yes to your first statement - I have way too many friends here so you all pm me if I haven't pm'd you yet I can't figure out who I've been talking to.. Got to get back to computer job but I will be lurking just not talking for a while.. till I cool off...

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Okay... GMA.... I would think about a restraining order with this one, or at least let her THINK you are getting one.  I would totally block her out of my life, and not go anywhere where she is going to be. 

She is a busy-body and a trouble-maker.  She lives through other peoples lives.   You don't need her in your life, and I would do everything to distance yourself from her.

Damn!  I'm being serious again.... I amaze myself sometimes.

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Yes Chevy u are amazing and to know it u'rself is even more amazing. LOL

I'm going to try to get to CVS today, I planning to go out to unch Wed. with someone from one of my threads and I atleast owe her the kindness of wearing deordorant.

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

Enough Said:

nourishment

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited April 2013

Cami- No problem!  I don't wear it anyway.  (c:

Gma-  So sorry for the harassment of you and your dh.  I love seeing your pics.  Reminds me of my old home and growing up.  Take care.

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

I feel so violated...Undecided

• LibraryLynn
    LibraryLynn Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2013

Of course you feel violate, Gma. How horrible of that woman to do such a thing. We feel safe in this space, and she took that away from you. We have to feel safe here because for some of us, it's the only place that we can be understood. Someone needs to cut her internet cord permanently!

I saw my "good cancer" friend this morning, and I chuckled. Thanks for giving me that, everyone! It was what I needed to be able to dismiss her completely.

You are all great!

Lynn

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Lynn if u ever talk to her again ask her what the good kind is, cuz none of u'r Drs. know about it yet. Goofy lady

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited April 2013

((((HUGS)))) Gma

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2013

Agreed Scottie, I want to hunt her down and bitch slap her.....lets sick Chevy, Ducky AND Granny on her, she won't know what happened.....I hate that you aren't posting GMA....giving so much power and WTF...

can we join NCIS, I would love that....

I would definately feel violated, change if you want and let who you want to know what you want.....I think we all understand...people are really stupid and that is really low.....sorry GMA....

• gmafoley
    edited April 2013

Laughing Love you all - 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

OK guys, we gotta move on......

This woman, if she was homeless, may has some kind of mental health problem. Let's not feed her energy anymore, well, if we need to get it out of our system then fine., let's get it out.                But then we will move on.

There are lots of chick-a-dees (and some roost-a-dees) with BC diagnosis who read these boards, and it gives them courage and laughter to connect with us, so we want them to feel welcome when they visit. When I was first diagnosed 2 months ago, this thread gave me so much comfort, and made me laugh so hard I peed my pants. I knew I found my sisters (I'm an only girl), and brother, and you are my treasure.

I bet family and friends of women & men with BC come to visit, too, and learn about what not to say, and how to be good listeners.

BRAVA sisters (and BRAVO brothers).

~ Shell

P.S. Chevy, Bitch Slapppers!! heh heh....gotta do my kegels to protect my pants.  I really do love you. I don't know how God came up with you, but I'm so glad She did.

• april485
    edited April 2013

LOL Chevy! That cat made me spit my water out on the computer screen (almost) I could not see it when I checked the site at work, only the red x in the corner but now I am home and I saw the photo and I laughed a good one..thanks I needed that!

(((GMA))) It appears your posse has got your back! No worries. That woman is toast!

Just had my CT simulation for rads. Holding my poor arms in the behind the head position for 20 minutes was the hardest part since I have bursitis in my left shoulder. Ouch! The tattoos are in place and I go for my final measurement on 4/19 and begin my rads on 4/22! Wahooo! Finally!!

Had a good cry when I left there (my first real cry since I was diagnosed) on the way home cause now this is so real! That machine freaked me right out. But, now I can go to biker bars cause I got three new tattoos..lol

Ok, gotta run and prepare something healthy for dinner. I have been eating so terribly since I was diagnosed instead of eating low fat and healthy for this like I should be. Stress eating packed on a quick 8 (thought it was 5 but not according to the doctor's scale!) lbs! YIKES! Back to counting points and behaving (Weight Watchers) so I can fit in all the new clothes I had to buy when I lost the weight! I gave away the stuff that was too big so I had better behave or I will end up naked!Surprised

• raehyg
    raehyg Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2013

Can I add one more to the shut the f up...My mother in law greats me at the door for Easter and says,"Oh did you get another hair cut or is your hair just thinning". Whatever......I am waiting for my next shower to see how much hair I will lose today, lol.

• april485
    edited April 2013

Yikes Rae! That deserves a HUGE STFU!! Tongue Out