Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited May 2015

Slow .. BaHaHaHa 😃 That's interesting,...,you fell head - first into the dunny there , but our Ducky fears falling ass - first in !! Hmmm.. Two completely different situations. :-)

• Lucy55
    edited May 2015

O.K.. Just a quick sketch of what Ducky is worried about. :-)

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited May 2015

help, I have fallen and can not get up!

or out~~

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited May 2015

hahaha Lucy......I'm S L O W......remember??

hahaha PTS!!

Actually the ones I found falling in were too....ummmm....obscene to post.

Here is a clean one!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2015

Proud, can I ask where do u live...

Baseball games 4 me,twins r playing n so is gs andrew...went 2 his tonight...b happy..

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited May 2015

That sounds like fun Blondie. I'm so glad you're getting out.

I miss going to baseball games. It's just not the same without my little guy living in CA.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2015

Me too ladies..............I use to travel to Pittsburgh every Saturday to watch my grandson QB his college football team.....for 4 years, and loved it..........to Pittsburgh and back in the same day......drive up, go to the game, take him to dinner, then drive 5 hours back home...........loved it..........

Then when he graduated I went to my other grandsons games at Franklin and Marshall college in Lancaster, Pa.............Nick, and Phil (you all know Phil).....played on the same team as brothers...........that was a shorter ride......just a little over ann hour.............such fun.

In the summer Makayla plays softball......she pitches for her school team, and is very good.......I am certain she will get a full ride when she gets out of HS.....she is that good..............her brother golfs for his HS, but we are not permitted to attend his matches..........how dumb is that......

I do miss the boys and their foot ball, but all things have to end............they go out into the real world and earn a living............LOL.

Going to the shore today.....been up since 5am...........suppose to be nice today, but stormy tomorrow......its just overnight......don't kow why I am bothering.............but I guess its better then sitting here by myself all day.............

Ok ladies unless someone continues to post, I will talk to you all from the shore.............hugs..

• proudtospin
    edited May 2015

Blondie, I live in central NJ now but grew up north of Philly.  My brothers family lives in the Lancaster area, or at least some of them!  Family is spaced around now and part in DC area and then the Boston group....hard to get together these days.

But I am close enough to the coast to hit the beach when I want

• Lucy55
    edited May 2015

ugh.!! I just lost the post I wrote. 😢 Where did it go. ??

Ducky.. Have a lovely time away at the shore ..I hope you have some more photos. !

PTS ..I leave near the beach too. , and love it. !!

Blondie ..Sounds like you're very busy !! How old are your twins. ? I have twin grand - daughters who turn 3 on Thursday . They are having their party next Saturday ...with a " come as a princess or pirate " theme ..Hmmm ..I can't make up my mind which one to go as ..HaHaHa ..decisions ..decisions :-)

Slow ..How far away is your son living ? All the jokes about falling in the dunny reminded me of a (scarey ) story of my daughter when she was about 2 ..She had used her little bike to give her a leg up onto the loo ..and seriously did fall in ..!! After that hubby put a lock on the outside of the door , so she couldn't fall in and drown . !

FK ..miss you .!!

• blondiex46
    edited May 2015

Hey luc they r 21 n still here 

Slow...big hugs

Ah proud, love lancaster

My twins r still playing n grandchildren r also...not traveling 2 far...don't drive anyymore, they h as ve 2 take me...my son has coached fb till this coming year n went to his games just 2 spend time with him

• proudtospin
    edited May 2015

it is hard at times to get all the gremlins together at one time. working on a weekend hopefully with Btown nephew and the one in Maine.  They have such schedules~~ so I do get the going to the sporting thing just to see them

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited May 2015

Blondie, My son lives about 10 minutes from me. He is renting a 4 bedroom house with three of his friends. Right now he is in Ohio visiting a childhood friend. He comes home on Sunday.

I miss having kids and little ones around the house. I know I should be enjoying my extra time, but kids have been my life. It's a tough transition for me. I guess this is the part of your life when you're supposed to take up a hobby. Nothing really interests me.

Lucy, how fun that will be! You've got double the pleasure with twins!! I hope you take lots of pictures and share them with us all.

PTS, that is so true. I know that is the case for our family. Everyone has their own lives and it's difficult to coordinate schedules. I wish we could just slow down life and listen to the birds for awhile. Time is going way too fast for me.

Ducky, that sounded like a very busy schedule you had. Those kids will always remember you being at those games. You gave them some great memories. My DS played soccer, baseball and basketball. We loved going to all the games. Once he got into HS, his whole life was centered around band. Those were some fun times going to all the marching band tournaments.

Hope you're all having a pain free day.

• blondiex46
    edited May 2015

Slow...hru

Hey there ducky

It was 87 here today

The opollen count is high, never had allergies till this year.

Happy Sunday 

• proudtospin
    edited May 2015

yeap, blonidie the pollen has been brutal this year, think I heard the weather guy saying we are close to the end of the nasty stuff this year...or maybe that was dreaming

Yeah, all the dif sports, some more fun to watch than others!  My fav was my nephew who was on the wrestling team.  He was the lightest weight (smallest) guy so he was up first!  Loved him when he came over to me and said quietly......"Aunti I, I wrestled a girl, but I did not chest pin her.".  I have a very considerate nephew!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2015

Back home ladies....................nice weekend............could never do it without my daughter and her husband......I missed my younger daughtere not being there with her husband and kids..........

I told her this morning in a message......she said "maybe one day Mom, maybe one day"...........I just hope they get things right with Stella....it all depends on that

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited May 2015

Welcome home Ducky. I'm glad you had a nice time. I really hope they get Stella's med. figured out soon. That has got to be so hard on the whole family.

PTS, What a thoughtful boy. I bet most boys wouldn't even think about something like that.

Blondie, allergies are the pits. I had them pretty bad before chemo, complete with sinus infections. Since treatment it doesn't seem to bother me anymore.

Hi to all that are lurking. Miss you all!!

• Lucy55
    edited May 2015

Ducky.. Glad you had a good weekend away.. and yes..It would be wonderful if they can get Stella's condition under control.. Sorry Ducky.. Such a worry for you all..!

• Lucy55
    edited May 2015

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015

hahaha Lucy. So true!

• blondiex46
    edited June 2015

Welcome home ducky, how was the shore

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ಠ_ಠ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(ʘᴥʘ)

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

(◐‿◑)

Can't sleep. Just having some fun. Note to self: Don't drink diet coke. Not only is it BAD for you, it keeps you up all night.

ツ !!

Last one was for Tomboy

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015
    Hi Blondie.....shore was good girlfriend..........weather was great,but was just there for the pool.......got there around 10 on Saturday morning, left around 8 on Sunday morning.........remember the pool needs a water level check and chemicals......

I am so glad my daugher and her husband go down for me.......I just take the ride....for the company mostly...............she works all week fulltime.....and has a high position at GlaxoSmithkline Pharma..........so she is always busy, plus a house to take care of and a daughter getting married in Nov........

It use to be Nikki, and her doing it all, but with Stella having the seizure problem Nikki has stopped going down, so it is all on Michele...............the others dont do anything....but then again they never did..................after Vince died those 2 kept the house going.......along with their husbands..........
    So it is a lot for her, and I do appreciate it.............that is why I get angry at times when there are a few who think its Motel 6.................want to come down, but don't contribute one damn thing to help when its needed............and trust me.........in the beginning and the end of the season you need help.......and you know that Blondie from your friend who has a place not far from me...........

Michele is the daughter who has the 2 boys living in Chicago.........they will be flying into Atlantic City airport over July 4th weekend and we will pick them up...............they will be staying at the shore house.......it will be great.....Kaileen their sister will be with us too.......and my grandson's wife who I love...............

I do think I will be selling the house............it is way too much work for my daughter, and I can't do it anymore, especially the pool.......sad but it will be coming to an end...........
  • proudtospin
    edited June 2015

Ducky, much as I love the shore and the water, thinking I like someone else to be responsible for the work.  My sister recently put a pool in up in Mass but she is rolling in money so can hire guys to clean it.  My "pool" is the gym pool and it is closed this week for cleaning so I am in withdrawal.  But betting you have good memories of the weeks there

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited June 2015

It will be 105 today, ugh.  Okay when I am hme, but when have horrible hot work clothes it is ghastly.  I peel everything off in the car as I drive home!

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

Kathy, bet you are a treat to the other drivers!  It is actually rainy and damp here, wore a denim jacket when I went out this morning

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Proud....if your pool is where your primary home is, its fine....your right there to do everything..........and today pools literally clean themselves.....

The problem for me is I am 2 hours away from the shore house and the pool......so the water level has to be checked every week.....evaporation in hot weather is the reason.......I have every kind of automatic thing you can think of to clean the pool............and do the chemicals..for 2 weeks.....but its the water level...if that drops to low itwill burn out the pump....and that would be costly...

But it is a great thing to enjoy....especially ifyou don't feel like going to the beach al the time.............

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

well ducky, still nice to have had the pool all these years

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Oh it absolutely was......I was there all the time when my husband was alive.it all went south after he died, and even worse as time went on.

Very hard to give it up....and end it all......this was my hme away from home........

But as I get older, my kids who did keep everything nice are getting older too........so it is becoming hard for them with their lives to run down there every weekend...........and now I only have 1 doing it, and I know she is getting weary of it all......especially when others come down after its finished, and think nothing of it...........there are those who take responsibility when they are there and those who think it is motel 6.I think ytou get my drift.LOL

• kathy7
    edited June 2015

Well, I don't know how about a treat to the other drivers.

Now that I am without breasts,  I look like a buff boy, transvesty something other.  I don't take the shirt off, pretty sure it would cause a car caccident.

• kathy7
    edited June 2015

Image result for MISSING PEOPLE