Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2015

I'm having a rough couple of days but I thought I would try to cheer me and anyone else up :

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited June 2015

hey, easiest cat scan ever

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited June 2015

Gma.. HaHa... I love it.!! Sorry you are going through a rough patch .

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited June 2015

Group hug for GMA. Hang in there my friend!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited June 2015

Hi all. Like GMA I am here. Thing have been chaotic. MiL is not doing well and I am the one who has to visit every day and take the flack from SiL because things aren't right.

We did get away with friends over the long weekend which was wonderful and really relaxing.

Must get some breakfast.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015

Hugs for you too Alyson. Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Here is one for you:

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2015

Big hugs to all of u...

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2015
    hI Blondie.......still up too.....thinking about going to bed....us East coast gals need our beauy sleep........

Hope you feeling ok........think about you often.......had a rough 2 days.........the damn SE's from stopping the Arimidex have not gone away and I stopped over a month ago......once I went off the letrozole I should have just let it go......instead I decided to try arimidex, and after only 3 weeks could not handle it..........worse them letrozole..........now I am stuck with the SE's of Arimidex...........not sure if they are going to go away.......the letrozole was immediate.......

I am going to be watching my great grandson this Friday.........I might have him more often.....the person watching him backed out and my grandaughter needs to work for the benefits...her husband owns his own business, so there is no insurance......she has a great job......she is a CPA, so she is going back 3 days a week...........if I decide to go to the shore on Friday day, then she will have someone else who can replace me for that day.

Just hoping I can do this for her..........she is bringing him to my house....less convenient for her......once Makayla gets done school she will give me a hand ....and then we might go to her house in Middletown....just 20 ;minutes from me.s.......
    Well I guess I better get to bed so I can get my beauty sleep..........and trust me I need it.........there is nothing that even resembles "beauty" on this body.......LOL
    Hugs girlfriend.............love you.
  • blondiex46
    edited June 2015

Cant believe u r still dealing with that crap ducky...what r the drs sayin

How cool watching the baby, i miss nott dr rivingvto go see them , only seen nu gs twicel.

They r lucky 2 have u

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015
    Hi Girlie............

Yea still dealing with the crap, but its my fault....should have stopped after the letrozole...maybe one day it will let up......

I'm trying t[o help out my grandaughter......I really belive if it wasn't for the insurance she would have not gone back to work.......the baby is adorable, and such a good little boy.....she told me "Nan if you find out you can't do this you have to let me know, and I will not be upset"..........

Who knows, maybe he will bring some joy into my life......days are long and lonely.........
    You take care of yourself.........and stay in the loop..............your my hero.....hugs.
  • kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited June 2015

So glad that she has you.  I don't any of us in our right mind would choose work over holding your own child.  She must be grateful to be able to work just three days. 

If I could give any advice after having kids, is spend as much time with them, as you can.  It is the funnest part of your life, why let someone else have all the fun!

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

Ducky, I post on a thread on Weightwatchers and someone there suggested some natural products to help with neuropathy or aches. I went to Whole Foods yesterday and bought cherries (supposed to be great and they are really tasty) and then got turmeric oil and a cream called Topricin.  The cream seems to be good on my nasty sore feet.  I know you worked in pharmacetals so do you know anything about these or have you tried them?  cherries are in season!  anything for the SEs is helpful

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

imageShe is a great Mom, and I feel so bad for her......she can't even talk about it without crying...........she is so fortunate......he is gorgeous........a good baby.......and she has a great husband who worships her.........and the damn benefits are the only thing she neeeds...he told her to stay home and he will find a way..........but we jumped. in.

She will work, Tue, Wed, and Friday..............my daughter has Tuesday, her MIL has Wednesday.....and Friday will be me, or her aunt, or her cousin who is a nurse in Childrens Hospital in Phila in the neo-natal ICU........plus she has my grandaughter who will be finished school in a couple weeks, and is super with kids..............actually she will be assisting me..........LOL..(the old lady)...........Here he is.....

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

This is Bobby's Mommy, Genevieve, with her Mom.....my daughter, also Genevieve................which is my name too...........and was my mother's, and my grandmothers........image

• Lucy55
    edited June 2015

Ducky.. Bobby is a gorgeous baby.. and so lovely of you to offer to look after him.. I'm sure he'll keep you very busy though.!!.. But I know you can do it !! When I am babysitting sitting the little ones I try and have a little Nanny -Nap myself while they are having their sleeps.. to try and regain some strength..!!!!! All three of "you Genevieves "are beautiful :-)

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015

Ducky, I think this is great for you to watch that sweetie pie! There is nothing like a baby to make you feel alive.

Hi Blondie. How are you feeling?

Kathy, I agree. Spend as much time as you can with them. They grow up way too so fast. One day you wake up and wonder where all that time went.

PTS, please let me know how that cream works for your feet. I think that's been my worst SE from chemo - neuropathy in my feet. Often times I feel like I'm walking on shards of glass.

Lucy.....Hi!!

GMA and Alyson, I hope you are both feeling better today. Thinking of you both.

Hi to all the lurkers that still read but don't post. Miss you all!! :)

EFT

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

Slow, so far I it is to soon to tell if the cream is heaping but feet are not achie today!  I am also taking turmeric oil which is meant to help with arthritis.  Give me a week to tell! Oh yeah, also stuffing my face with cherries which is also supposed to help arthritis.

so can you tell I am desperate?

the cream feels good so. hoping it continues

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Proud......if it works on your feet give me the name I might just buy it by the gallon and put it all over my body........LOL..........

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

ducky, will get back to you.  tonight tootsies are sort of happy but I swam today and did minimal waking really

some nights my toes are a mess so will see

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited June 2015

That baby is making my ovaries ache! He is so cute!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015
  • kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited June 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I GOTTA LEARN HOW TO DO THESE FANCY TECHNO MOVING PCITURES!  I JUST HAVE TO USE  GOOD OLD FASHIONED WORDS SUCH AS

TFIG!  SHOOT I SPELEED IT WRONG  tgif!

• blondiex46
    edited June 2015

Feeling good slow

When is the dinner get together 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited June 2015

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Hi...Aly.......

Down the shore thunder, lightning, pouriing...........but its relaxing even if only for overnight........my home away from home....hugs.....hope your feeling good

• proudtospin
    edited June 2015

ducky, keep that thunder boomer down your way, we had enough rain up here and now would like sun~~ looking ok for now

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Suns out................lol.........

• Lucy55
    edited June 2015

Divky.. Sounds like you are always off having fun now..I actually quite enjoy a good storm.. So long as I'm safe 'n sound indoors... and I'm not alone !!

It was my twin grand daughters 3rd birthday party yesterday.. I seriously don't know where the 3 years have gone.. It was come as princess or a pirate theme.. Lots and lots of fun was had by all.. Pirate themes are very popular here at the moment as Johnny Depp filming where we live.. and the kids have all been to see him.

Hi to everyone.. Hope you are all having a great weekend.!

• duckyb1
    edited June 2015

Lucy........i have identical twin grandaughters 31, and one of them had identical twin girls who are 4....one is Grayson who has the disability.........was injured at birth....the Dr. delivered her sister first, and Grayson was coming feet first,,,being baby 2 he chose to try and deliver her....her tore her spinal cord........

I did no[t know you had twin grandaughters too......I

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited June 2015

Blondie, I sent you a PM.

Lucy, I hope you took plenty of pictures of the party and want to share!! My Italian grandfather was a twin. Sure would be great if my DD had twins someday.

Ducky, I hope you had a good time at the shore. It's supposed to be 98 tomorrow.

Alyson, that little critter up there is so cute. Hope you're feeling better this weekend.

GMA, Thinking of you and I hope things are better for you too.

Kathy, good old fashioned words are great. I will teach you about moving pictures whenever you're ready.

PTS, How is the foot cream working??? Making a big difference??

Poppy, it's good to see you posting again. Can't wait for next week!!

Love to all