Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2013

that is a  good question, Joan!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Blondie we're all here for u and u'r DD, I was thinking when they called me they asked me to come in right away so maybe that's a good sign. (((prayers)))--well as soon as u know and can tell us everything. Cuz we're all praying.

Shell u r brilliant like Chevy said. oh to have my mind back again, I can't even help my Grandson (8) with his homework--well I'm not allowed to actually--I did one time this year and he got them all wrong--so now I dazzle hime with stories about the bible and history--geeze thst's all I can remember.

Sas I went to Catholic school too--whoa the nuns those days and I was always going to the office of Mother Superior cuz I was always goofing around way to much--and the nuns said novenas for me cuz i took nothing very seriously--so I would be more balanced hahaah That didn't work, my spirit was never broken and it has come in handy especially the last few years.

I LOVE THOSE SHOES--well puple is my color (even thos I can't spell it) but I could even sit with those on. I had a pair like the other ones when I fell in them my dgtr immediately threw them out. Bitch and I fall with no shoes on, next she'll take my feet. And when I fall I laugh so hard cuz I have no strength in my arms to pull up so I have to figure out how to get up, and laughing doesn't help--I can be standing and all of a sudden I fall, it's so stupid andyway it has limited my shoe choice immensely, open bach gym shoes--funny at weddings.

Chevy u'r so funny I enjoy reading u'r posts u always make me smile.

Blondie that's another thing I think Sheel said it about the single sight. U know when u'r certain ages u feel like it's very important to have a husban or partner but at another age it's quite all right, so her heart has been broken and that hurts so much. I get sad when I hear these things cuz it's not right.

OK if I missed anyone I'm sorry cuz all u gals are great--Granny u were included with thw shoes.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2013

Camille, am LOL at work ... your logic is priceless.
    Sandy, waiting to hear good news....it is So hard to wait....and not fair that you have to be worried....

• placid44
    placid44 Member Posts: 179
    edited April 2013

When I came back to the office after chemo and BMX, from colleague:

"So sorry. Yeah, it's like having kids...People who don't have them don't know all things you have to do and go through."

(I am single without kids.)

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013

You are KIDDING!  What a jerk!  Other than telling her to STFU, just smack her into next Tuesday!  Wink

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

I agree with Camille! Chevy, you are indeed funny and fun! Love that!

Joan! Hey, I know you! LOL at Hi STFU'ers...lol

I agree with Chevy placid..that was a comment that took some brass ones. Some people just need to...well they need to STFU! LOL

My DD is an attorney. Anyone need anyone sued in MA? LOL...can work that out.

Ok, gotta run and make dinner for Prince Charming. Gonna be an easy one. Bought a rotisserie chicken and making some sides...snicker. Hey, a working gal has got to cut some corners sometimes! The damn chicken is filled with hormones most likely that is feeding my BC but I can't worry about "organic" today..too damn tired!

Have a great evening ladies and gents!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2013

Hi all. Catching up.......came home from the hospital last night...went in Easter Sunday with what appeared to be appendix......3 hours later was told Ihad a mass 4.7 my in my ascending colon............bleeding from the rectum........admitted, and they got a surgeon, my gastro guy, and we were off to the races........everything pointed to cancer, but they said the history did not match the ct-scan...had a colonoscopy 3years ago, but said it can happen.....radiologist even said "it does not look good"...........

Was already for the ugly road down the path again.......they did a colonoscopy yesterday, and when I woke up the dr said....." I am baffled, I know for sure it is not cancer, but I have no idea what happened........it was a severe infection, that swelled so much it looked like a tumor.and was ulcerated and bleeding.....they biopsied it to see if they can figure out how it began.......medicine, low fiber diet.......and back to see him..........what a scare, but this time I dodged the bullet.......

Heading for Chicago tomorrow........love you all......be back on Monday morning.....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

Ducky.....I was having an off day today, but after reading your post, I can't tell you how

my mood has changed. So so happy for you.....shit, that must have been so scary.

Go celebrate in Chicago girl.💃

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2013

OMG Ducky...was worried about you not being on the boards but then i remembered Chicago and figured you were busy gettin ready.....so you went to hell and back huh......scaring the shit out of you...im so happy that the beast didnt want to see you.THANK GOD.

ok the shoes again.....i found a nice pair of sling back med.wedge and i wore them all day....approved.Im just gonna have to slow down and measure my steps.I still didnt show her my CFM shoes!!!!!

Camille-i fell in sneekers,low heels,hi heels and med.heels and yes i fall over my own feet too.Gotta be extra careful cause i wanna wear those CFM shoes to the reunion.ha.yeah right!

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh Ducky what a horrible scare, horrible and all the stuff with it OMG, we were wondering what u wre doing but nobody thought of that.

U'r home now??? and leaving for Chgo? Geese are u up for it? Oh u poor thing. Oh the meds better work good and stil try to take it easy that infection souds awful and painful too. Thank God it wasn't the beast, I hate cancer, like all of us do and it keeps reminding u too.

Feel good Duckie and take care.

• raehyg
    raehyg Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2013

Ducky thats wonderful news!!!Its nice to get a break once in awhile! I am sorry about the infection though! I am sure thats not fun either! Sending healing thoughts.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Thanks all....missed you guys...took my iPad to the hospital but the wifi was awful...kept losing the connection.......

It was horrible, but guess what.....I never shed a tear till the woke me from the scope, and the Dr said...."its not cancer"........that is when I lost it........

That morning my youngest daughter (withthe dog tha just died) said "mom, I am canceling Chicago today, I am staying here with you". Groggy and still out of it I asked if someone would call my daughter right away....I gave them the number and said......just text...."Nikki, if you did not cancel, don't....it's not cancer, Then the nurses called her on the phone and let me talk to her, I said Nik,,,,WE'RE GOING TO CHICAGO! and we were both crying,,,then the Dr said, let me talk to her,,,,,,,,,scary 3 days....fabulous hospital staff and Dr"s.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited April 2013

Ducky, If I could carry a tune I'ld sing the Hallelujah corous for you. 

Granny, I've always been clumsy but I'm really much worse now that I've lost my balance due to neuropathy in my feet.  Yoy can just imagine what I'm like now since in college my Drama prof claimed that if there was nothing else to trip on, I would trip on my own imagination!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2013

(((Ducky))) we were missing you...well, you made it through.  I am amazed at how you are getting back up and going on with your trip.  It sounds like you are determined to go...even if it means getting your feet off the ground.  I am so happy to hear your results.  Can't wait to see some wedding pix.  Safe trip!

Hi april Cool 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

I missed you Duckaronni - did you see the picture I posted of you on March 26?

Granny and friends, so sorry about the loss of your sister, Melissa. 

• april485
    edited April 2013

Hi Ducky! I am new to this thread but wanted to say how happy I am that your news from the scare was great! Enjoy Chicago!!!

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

I love the phone call---we are going to Chicago--that sounds so good for all of u.BTW Ducky did u tell us where u'r going on Chgo --I don't remember.

And good morning all I'm up for now--we'll see how long I stay up. It's a crapshoot.

• Lymphgirl
    Lymphgirl Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2013

Hello, I would like to just say you all make me laugh and cry all at the same time... May I join you??? 

I want to just say what people say to me and I just want to tell them STFU! - They say - "Oh, but you look so good". - If one more person says that to me I might just tell them to STFU! Do they feel the constant pain or dizziness I feel? NO! so where do they get off saying that to me.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2013

Shells..thanks for remembering Melissa.tortured soul.

Ducky you go girl.No reason for you not comin to the reunion now is there?

Today im goin once again to the freekin dentist.It seems that that bastard of a thing in my mouth is still ozzing...only God knows whats gonna happen now.I was tryin to hang on to these shitty teeth till after the reunion.....I just might have to go with a mask.And just maybe my walker.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This morning i went food shopping.big first.....without the walker....my neighbor took me.I walked up and down all the aisles....yay me.all i kept thinkin all nite was what shoes will i wear....i tried on sneekers that i hate and they were killin me...then i went to the boots....nah..i ended up with Chevys all time fav.cloggs...they are the ugliest shoes i have ever worn.

enuf...STFU.

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Wecome Lymphgirl and of course u are welcome here and u can rant, laugh, cry everything to us cuz we've been thru stuff and we do get it all.
    And we do talk about cancer when someone brings it up. But tell us where u are with u'r treatments or have u started?

Granny at least u walked around the whole store, when I do go I like the idea of a cart--makes me feel more in control so I go there sometimes, Wow u'r moving fast getting out good for u;

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

April I just saw that u were new to this thread, I talk to u all the time--it must be a different thread. hahahahahaha

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

AND they are comfortable, right?  MAN you are hard-headed!  Why don't you come out here, and help me with my garden?  THEN you will use up some of that energy!  Wink  What shoes did you get?  Or did you really get any?  I think you are just saying that, so I will shut up....

And Princess Granny, yes, I remembered SV also.....  I didn't know much about her this last year, but  I only knew she had a lot of problems.... sorry it had to end that way...  but you know, she must have known that it had to end badly.

So you still have that wart in your mouth?  Maybe put some compound W on it?  I mean it wouldn't hurt, would it?  If I.... meaning I can remain gorgeous without MY awful teeth, and get a pretty NEW plate, you can to!   Right?    I sure as heck didn't have enough money or insurance to warrant those screw-in kind, or whatever they are.    Besides, I can eat corn on the cob, apples, and chew anything except a cinder-block.

Hi Lymph.... (I keep wanting to say "Nymph", but that some sort of racy connotation to it...)  YES you can join us!  Are you kidding?  The talk around here sometimes gets a little spicy.... of course I don't do it, but the OTHER gals do....  sometimes they are out of control..... and I get embarrassed.  And I think of washing their mouth out with soap.

Sorry you are dizzy!  Is it the whiskey?

Ducky.... what can I say?  You are like the Energizer Bunny!  You go girl.... Can't keep a good woman down!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

She'll shine, the picture was adorable..shared it with my daughter....

Welcome newcomers...

I am in Chicago....flew, whoopee..........scared shitless, but did not take the Ativan that I got.

Will fill everyone in.......yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........so happy.......hugs

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Congratulations Ducky!  Wow!  She did it!  Now have fun! xoxooxxoxo

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

OMG Ducky did it and with the appropriate name she shouldn't have been scared, and no ativan I would taken a bottle, we're so proud of u. Now tell us where u are in Chgo--did u land at O'hare or Midway? U've had a good week Ducky and so glad it will continue. YYAAAYYY

Chevy yea u are the overseer of this crowd of Hooligans, cuz u never say anything off color right????LOL and I think Granny said she wore those ugly clogs like YOU suggested, I'm just saying.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

See?  I can make her do anything I want.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

hee hee

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

My Daughter just sent me this.....

• april485
    edited April 2013

Chevy, you are my new girl crush! Wink I almost pissed my pants when I read that you eat "corn on the cob, apples, and chew anything except a cinder-block" You are TOO FUNNY GIRL! Now go and rock those clogs girl!

Camillegal, I am on a few other threads that you post on so that is how you "know me" LOL..but yup, I am new to this one. I LOVE this bunch of "hooligans" and the head "hooligan" has me in tears laughing..between her and Granny Dukes, I am lol a lot and my DH thinks I am nuts!

Ok ladies, just wanted to say hello and heading for some tube time on the couch. LONG day today! xo

• FireKracker
    edited April 2013

Well here it comes.went to the friggin dentist in the fuggly clogs with that scummy breath along with the dancing caps.picture changed.he wanted to pull all my top teeth out right then and there.i thought the floor was gonna come up and hit me in the face...all out with no teeth for around 2mos...i wanna shoot myself....

but I'm still goin to the reunion only ill be wearing a mask.

Work getting done April 11th.

Chevy someone told me you and ducky were gonna come here to take care of me...after all its 5teeth and ill be alone...just send me details.kk?