Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited April 2013

Ah shell just edited you into my last response to ducky. Hello

Scottie ditto shells

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Just to prove I can do a one word answer.

Sheila can you do a one word answer?

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Yes

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

Ladies.....luv ya....❤

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited April 2013

ditto!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited April 2013

Me too!

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Love this chain reaction.....❤❤❤

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2013

Sas.....the CT scan was done the day I went to the ER thinking it was Appendix........they did a CT scan to rule out Appendix and that was when they saw the Mass.........they called my PCP........my GI Dr.......and a Colon/ Rectal surgeon.....all ordered a .Colonoscopy, and I was admitted right away...on Monday I began the prep......it was done on Tuesday morning, and after the GI Dr told me "it is not cancer"...,,,.he said there was swelling and inflammation in about 2 inches of the ascending colon with ulceration...........biopsy was done.........he also asked if I had been using extreme amounts of Motrin, Ibuprofen, or Aleve........said no........was put on Asacol, now Dexicol............

Did not bother to get biopsy result since I was assured it was not a cancer.....was more interested in going to the wedding......left the hospital at 6pm Tuesday night, and was at the airport Thursday morning at 6am.......and in Chicago by 9am.......

I had too many questions for my GI Doc to do just a phone call, for the result. I would rather do a face to face.......as long as it was not cancer, or surgery for even a benign tumor I was happy, and regardless of what other condition it was.......it was not cancer.....so I will have my face to face on Thursday the 25th.........which is the day after my birthday, and 2 years after starting my first radiation treatment back in 2011.

Maybe my PCP is right........"just some inflammation"...........time will tell........

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ducky.....you broke the chain...😡

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

What chain..........LOL..........

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

Resume!

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ducky....lol....luv ya gals chain.....lol

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Hold on......let me pull my head out of my ass, so I can resume........maybe the Drs worked at the wrong end.....lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.............luv ya..........

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ducky too funny....😎

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013

Shells!  What?  I don't think she is any more nuts than I am!   Is she?  WHAT do you know that we don't? 

Scottiee....  Well hon, whatever works, right?  I just know that the older they get, the DHS days are more frequent.  (dick-head syndrome)  It's THOSE times that I just have to take care of ME, and figure out how to take care of the problem that DH chooses to ignore... or put off.... or forget about completely.  

Most days are "good."..... Some days are just a pile of beans....  But when "issues" get resolved, things are back to normal again. 

Sooooooooooooo, tomorrow I am going to get his Nephew's phone number... I lost it.... And call and just ASK him, (since he is a mechanic for a County here) WHAT the problem is with my car.   DH gets pissed when I just want to talk about it, or even bring it up.  Right now my car is starting.  But 3 times now, it will not!  He went up and got me a new battery.... Fine!  But it wouldn't start.  FINALLY he pushed the clutch in HARD, and turned the key, and it started.  So HIS feeling is, if it is working right now, why worry?   (There is a "button" under the clutch that has to be pushed in, for the car to start when you turn the ignition... a safety feature I presume.)

I do not want to get stuck somewhere and the car will not start, so I just want it fixed.  Am I being unreasonable?  So I will get the phone number, and ask what that part is, and what does he think it will cost, and where I should take it.  Period.  If DH gets pissed, oh well!  My Daughter takes her car to another garage, and I will call them and ask them about it, but I just want to get the damn thing fixed....

With, or without his help.   He thinks that there is no problem right now, why worry???   So he thinks we should wait for it to be dead again SOMEwhere, and then worry.    It isn't the money.  I paid for the damn battery, and I can pay for the whatever it is called. 

Sometimes ya just gotta do what a woman has to do...   Damnit!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2013

How about the alternator? You could always take it and have it put on a diagnostic machine-Do you have Advance auto and Auto zone in Colo.? They'll do it for free.

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Chevy.....some one said...."want something said, ask a man, want something done, ask a woman"......ain't that the truth.....lol

PS....don't hate me because I'm nuttier than you.....😎😜💃

• marywh
    edited April 2013

P.s-love you guys too. You make my day...

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

KissKissKiss <3 times ten! xoxoxox

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Mary.... Yes, he did go in and ask Advance.... It has something to do with that button not going in all the way, when I push the clutch in....   I WILL ask him if that could be it though!  I just sent his Nephew an email, explaining the problem.... maybe he will have an answer by the time I talk to him, since I explained the problem.  Damn car!   I just love that car....  It is a 99 Chevy Prizm... (another "chevy"....Ha!)  And it has over 120 thousand miles on it... But it has always been so reliable!  

Oh no Scottiee!  I want to be nuttier.... Ha, ha!  Okay, it's a contest now.... but I'm older.... so I win at everything!  Wink

image alt="" name="wb4N8TdhAe77wM:" />

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Ok, I can top you.......We had a car that would not start.......my husband was sure it was the "starter"......so he found what he thought was the solution......when it would not start, he would lift the hood.....take a baseball bat, hit the starter, and then turn on the ignition........first off, if I was alone and the sucker would not start....I was shit out of luck, cause I couldn't lift the friggin hood on the car to get to the friggin starter, that I had to hit with the friggin baseball bat...........my kids were embarrassed to drive the thing (some were old enough to drive)............but that is ok, when my faucet handle leaked in the basement washtub he solved the problem by jamming one of the kids old hockey sticks and a folded playing card, between the faucet handle and the overhead cabinet which put pressure on the handle and stopped the leak..........he would do anything to avoid paying a repair person..........claimed he could not fit under the cabinet beneath the slop sink to get to the pipes..........it finally got fixed when I got a new washer, and he could get to the pipe when the washer was moved out............I won't tell you how he kept the washer running till it finally died completely.........LOL..........he was a friggin piece of work......after he died and something broke I kept looking for.......spit, glue, paper clips, and gum to fix things.........then just called "Hire A Husband " to get the job done....lol

• marywh
    edited April 2013

Just think tho, Chevy, when Im your age I will be way off the charts-I have 20 years to go!!!!!!!

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Do you think Granny trumps us all ???......😜

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Oh God I know!  Same with our plumbing!  Such a pain in the ass!  FINALLY after 2 months, one of the guys I called.... (I called 4 companies)  Anyway he came out, had to take everything apart, through the outside wall into the bathroom, UNDER the tub, because water had been leaking with no place to go, except for this long plastic tube DH hooked up from the tub drain OUT from under the house, down this little gutter-way.

He would have left it forEVER if he didn't fear it freezing when it got cold!  But I WANTED THE DAMN THING FIXED, LIKE OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE! 

DH had to put it all back together.... insulation, the wall.... you know.... little things like that.... but it worked!   But I am not going to wait!

Ducky.... you made that sound so funny!  Yes....!  I run for the duck tape too!  And yes!  Paper clips!  Ha, ha! 

Scottiee, Mary and April.... I'm up past my bedtime....Wink  Love you guys! xooxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Yes Mary!  We HAVE to be off the charts... or off the wall!

And Granny?   She must be still sick Scottiee....  Oh, Ducky.... I love you too! 

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Chevy....another time we had a leak in our enclosed porch ceiling......this is how he solved it after many tries....now follow me with this....it gets complicated..........he crawled into the space between the master bedroom wall, and the inside of the roof...found out where the water was getting in..took a "huge green trash bag" nailed it to the inside of the roof, directed the "trash bag" into a spakle bucket.......made a hole in the spakle bucket, inserted plastic tubing into the hole, ran the tubing to the eave of the roof, drilled a small hole, and ran the tubing to the outside of the house..............when it rained the water went into the bag, then to the bucket, then into the tube, an eventually outside, and the water either dried up in the summer, or froze in the winter..................when we moved the friggin bucket, trash bag, and tubing was still there..............when we had buyers to check the house, he would push the tube temporarily back into the eave of the house.............the man was a genius lol

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

April restarting the chain LOVE you gals XO_OX or visa versa

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ditto.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Forget the effin train--I mistakenly took this off my favs--Oh I missed so much--I hate that now I have to get all caught up--geeze I hope everyone is OK--Everyone better be out of the hospital and all caen tests and good things happening.