Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Comments

• prb1956
    prb1956 Member Posts: 401
    edited January 2015

DP - Hope you had a nice night with Bond. Are you ready to break out of that jail like Bonnie and Clyde?

M is at the nurses station keeping them occupied, Susan is flashing the security guards, and Zills and Bobo have dropped off their kids so they can run the halls and cause a major distraction.

Trixie is in the doctor's lounge serving up some special treats , Glennie took some of her stash and put Ambien in the patients orange juice so no one is alarmed, and Wren is passing out paintings in the lobby.

Nd and Ideism are at your house cooking up all your favorite low-fat foods, and the grandparents and Fia are on their way over with balloons and welcome home posters.

I've got the get-away car running and all warmed up for the mad dash to your house. Spookie is co-piloting with me, but damn her, she's outside of the car having a smoke. There.. just honked the horn and scared the shit out of her..she's back in and on task.

Dawny just called, she said she saw your white ass sticking out of a gown and running down the hall. Car door is open and we're ready!!!

OK... 1 2 3 GO!

Love you DP.

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited January 2015

hahaha, PRB,,, you crack me up!! Ready with the escape plan.

ND, so sorry to hear about everyone. Cancer sucks. That is a lot for just one day. ((ND))

Andrea: is that eagle pic from the shoes? Fabulous!

Just been on phone with Mom. she is reworking her will and is all frazzled about it. (making sure nothing left to the bad brother, and setting up trust for my autistic nephew) I spent a lot of time reassuring her and answering questions,,,, why she thinks I'm a lawyer,, I don't know,,, I don't even play one on TV. But I answered a few and told her to ask the real lawyer the rest of them.

DP: How are you today? What did you eat last night? How is the pain today?

I suspect Bobo is running around like crazy today. I have the surprise all ready. Will post pics of it tomorrow.

Almost noon,, I better get in gear here,, since I have to work at 330. UGH.

**waving to all**

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

Pictures I downloaded for that big essay:

DP posing as Bonnie:

M - distracting the nurses:

Susan flashing the security guards:

Trixie behind closed doors - no explanation necessary:

Glennie passing out her Ambien:

The girls cooking in the kitchen:

The kids running in the halls:

My get away car:

Welcome home DP sign:

And my favorite.. Spookie smoking:

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

LMAO!! Love it!!!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2015

ME TOO!!!!!

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2015

imageSpookie made me do it

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2015

but it was cold enough for her to wear her new coat yesterday.image

• mary82965
    mary82965 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2015

Thanks everybody. I think I have the waterbed ick you are talking about - I can feel it swish around every now and again. And I am sure they are waiting to see what happens since I am only two weeks out. Hopefully it does it on its own. I am just glad it isn't something totally off the wall and that many people have dealt with it. The right side seems to have gotten better - not perfect - but better. Any good sites you guys recommend for clothing - bras --tshirts etc. a friend of mine gave me this undershirt that has the pockets to put the pads in - but I love the way it fits with or without the pads and would like to order a few in different colors.

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2015

LMAO PRB! Oh no, too much, going to pee myself! Can I laugh, pee, and flash at the same time? S

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited January 2015

PRB, LMAO? That is the best medicine.. Laughter, thanks a bunch, just what I needed to see today, because of you ladies my day is great and hoping it is for all. DP and Bobo especially, cany wait for pics Glennie.

How are you today DP?

• DeliriumPie
    DeliriumPie Member Posts: 1,186
    edited January 2015

love it PRB. Super awesome. Here I come! Sppparantly I am just waiting on a urinalysis before I can go. Not sure why. Maybe they want to make sure I didn't get pregnant while I was here. I had one on the way in too. If spookie will give me two drags off her ciggy, I'm on board. Looks like she could spare a whole one though.

Had a bean burrito for dinner. From Taco Bell. Can't remember last time I had Taco Bell but bond is not a fast good guy. He also brought me this strawberry starburst freezy thing. Just because he is sweet. It was actually quite refreshing though I'm sure it was a tummy test for sure. Took it slow.

Andrea we are related to Robert the Bruce not William Wallace. And the English royalty side also. We always knew we were princesses.

I'm sure the three ring circus is in full swing at bobos.

What is on boys social calendar today z? Is bg behaving?

• DeliriumPie
    edited January 2015

glennie has been given much responsibility. Someone is going to video, right?

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

Text from Bobo:  she is making the cake!! 

Not sure if there is a video in the plan.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

Hi Mary,, wander over to the thread called All Things Bras and Prosthetics.  You will find a wealth of info over there on bras, camisoles and every thing FOOB. Ariom and Erica are VERY knowledgable about this subject.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

How weird, you need a urinalysis before you go?  HOpe that gets done quickly so you can get in the getaway car.

S:  you have many talents. I am sure you can pee, flash and laugh at the same time.

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2015

I will share with anybody, and light it for you!!!!!!

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

3 texts from Bobo so far.  Wedding madness going on.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2015

Mary, My BS wouldn't let me wear a bra for 6 weeks. She wanted everything healed first. See if there's a local fitter where you can get an idea of sizes. If your shirt is an Amoena Valetta, go to Metro Medical's web site. They carry lots of colors and have good sales.

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

I'm glad you all enjoyed that. I had a good time doing it :)

It's damn cold here today, and yes Spookie, I am hating Florida right about now. Went out for breaskfast/lunch and about froze. Went through the car wash and hope my doors don't freeze shut (I wiped them down just in case).

I can only imagine the tension at the Bobo house of wedding. What's the weather forecast down there? Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

OK DP.. pee in the cup and start running! Camouflage Maserati is purring and P!nk is singing "Get this party started!" on the stereo. Hah daughter just heard the song playing on my laptop and came in here and started dancing...so cute.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

80% chance of rain tonight,, but tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny with a high of 58F.  Really hoping for sunny!!!

Run, DP , run!!

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited January 2015

Oh my giddy Aunt! PRB, that was sensational! DP, I hope you feel better and the analysis was good, are they checking to see what you may have picked up while staying in the Hospital! Yikes!!!!

I can imagine Bobo's house, the smell of cake baking and cleaning solution! I hope it is all done now and you are all relaxing.

Hi Mary, "all things bras and prosthesis" has lots of information on anything Mx relate. What is on the tag of the undershirt you have? Is it an Amoena, if so it will have a style name or number on the tag. You can google that and find where they are available to buy.

It's Australia Day and it isn't hot, now that's unusual! Nothing open today, not sure what I will get up to. M x

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited January 2015

You ladies make me so happy!!!

PRB that was bloody hilarious!!!

Great job!!!

Spookie is stylin in her new coat!

Glennie, the eagle is a scratchboard pic I did for my SIL. Not the best photo tho. Thank you.

DP, so glad you are making a run for it. I doubt I will ever get Trixie to leave the Doctor's Lounge.

• DeliriumPie
    edited January 2015

looks like I picked up a slight kidney infection. Rx levoquin. Ugh. That will make my tum feel great. Waiting on transport. Blah blah blah.

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited January 2015

OMG!! PRB.. that was unbelievable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank you for that :)

DP.. seriously? Taco friggin Bell???

Glennie, I'm getting the same texts.. I think she's sending group texts because I have somebody named Jennifer wondering who I am and vice versa LOL.

She said the cake is done and came out great.. she made a cupcake to test tonight. I'm so excited for her.... I so hope everything goes to plan.

I forgot everything else I was going to say, I was laughing so hard at PRB's post.. and then to see the pics afterwards :) Love ya PRB :)

{{{{ND}}}} Sorry you are getting barraged with sh!tful news.

Did I ever you all the Joe and my GF both think they do have a cure, but they'd loose too much money if it was cured. I can't bring myself to think that.. but sometimes I wonder.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

DP:  drinks lots of water on Levaquin!!!  Flush the kidneys.

Andrea: I bet Trixie is having fun in the Doctors' Lounge.  **wink wink**

M:  Happy Australian Day!!  (why doesn't my calendar tell me that??)

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited January 2015

I needed a good belly laugh. Thank you! Boy tired. Has basketball practice in an hour.

BG has a cold? Sinus infection? Hopefully not the flu. Fever and stuffed up nose. Parked in front of laptop watching Nemo with stuffed Nemo in lap and sippy cup in hand. Making noodles. Sippy cups only allowed when sick. You know she's sick if she's sitting still and watching a DVD and not movies of herself.

I'm not complaining. Stomach virus going around her class and chickenpox. Yea! I'll hope its a cold/sinus/toncillitis.

Hope you break free tonight DP. Kidney infections suck. Do you think your pancreas can handle cranberry juice? Any flavor as long as it's 100% juice.

Off to hold my baby and coax some noodles into her.

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited January 2015

Shit DP, I knew it, you picked up something, in that cupboard they put you in!

Thank you Glennie, Australia Day, is when the first fleet arrived in 1788 and found New South Wales! Not like it wasn't here before that, they just don't recognize the indigenous people who were here first, but that's another story!

ldesim, there are lots of people that believe in the "Big Pharma" conspiracy theory. The book is scary, exposing the global healthcare agenda. There has to be some truth in it, just don't know how much!

Waving to everyone, Spookie, looking good! love that new coat! Is it Lavender? M x

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

L:  yes, i've had replies from unknown numbers. Maybe one of them was you??  LOL!!!  The fun thing about group texts!  *who is this person?*

In my opinion,, I don't think there is a mystery cure out there. Cuz people with MONEY would be able to get the cure,,, and the secret would be out. Joan Lunden cured of breast cancer! etc etc,,,, just my opinion, of course,,,,

Poor BG.. I hope she eats the noodles and feels better quickly.

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2015

Glennie, it's gonna rain? Not in my forcast.

Yes, her new coatis lavender, of course she wanted to roll on something at the dog park. Has a matching fabric leash. *I* should look so good!

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

my forecast said rain tonight,,, sunny tomorrow.  Only really care about tomorrow.  Will check again later. No signs of rain at the moment.