Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Time for hospice and Im really scared

Comments

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited April 2014

omg. That goat makes me smile!!  Teri I hope you are having a good day today.

Janet

• car2tenn
    car2tenn Member Posts: 132
    edited April 2014

I am a silent partner in your pain...I am praying for your utmost good.  I believe God is in charge of our lives.  May  you be granted anything you pray for including peace.  Carolyn from Fl/Tn

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

It's late here on the rainy east coast, so I am stopping by to say good night and sleep well my friend. I hope your sleep is lovely, soft and deep without any discomfort or pain. Best wishes, Sarah

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri!  Finally home after a few days in the city and I have my new hearing aid and it is so wonderful to be able to hear again!!  Hoping you are resting comfortably and dreaming of goats driving trucks, running restaurants and travelling the world!

Sending comforting thoughts your way.

Love n hugs.   Chrissy

• Annie62
    Annie62 Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2014

Teri, I hope your resting comfortably. I think of you daily and thank you for inspiring this thread full of crazy goats, beautiful nature shots and caring women from around the world. Part of your legacy to us all.

Annie

• macyhen111
    macyhen111 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2014

Good Morning Teri,  I hope you have a calm and peaceful day. Lots of Love and Gentle Hugs to You, Cynthia

• Tilda
    Tilda Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Thinking of you today, wishing you peace and serenity.

Karin

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713
    edited May 2014

Teri, stopping by today to let you know you continue to be in my heart. I don't remember if I posted this photo of the little bird feeder with columbines, and if so, please forgive me, but I just think it is a happy picture and hope you enjoy it.

• stagefree
    stagefree Member Posts: 360
    edited May 2014

Linda, that's such a sweet photo..

Teri, tonight is a special night here.. so I am praying for you & everyone else for good QOL as long as we are still here..

love

Ebru

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Thinking of you and wishing you peaceful days and nights.

edited May 2014

Dear Teri,

It is RAINING again!  So God said to Noah to build him an arky arky .... I think I'd better build one too!  Hoping you are warm dry and comfy.  Thinking of you all the time - even when I don't write.  I stop by at least once a day to send a hug, hand squeeze, smile.... Did you know that when you smile chemicals are released in your brain that actually make you happy?  I learned that 20 years ago so a friend at work and I have a pact... whenever we see each other we smile ... I don't know if it works but it certainly can't hurt.  Don't wait until you are happy to smile - the smiles can come first.  To quote Annie ... "You're never fully dressed without a smile" (I love that musical). 

Sorry for the crazy rambles.  Guess I'm tired.  Sleep tight!

Janet

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited May 2014

Sweet Dreams Teri. 

Peace

I can not even see a goat playing out in the country side and not think of you.

Thank you. 

Cindi

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Good night Teri. I hope you had a restful day and that you are up to occasionally checking in with us. Posting is not necessary. It's enough that you stop by and see that we are all here thinking of you, caring about you and sending you our best wishes. You may be tucked into your house while we are scattered widely around the country and around the world, but you are not alone with just your caregivers. We are with you in spirit and you are in our thoughts. Sleep well and be free of pain. Love, Sarah

• Mompsych
    Mompsych Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2014

sleep well Teri - hope you have good dreams (maybe dancing with goats?)!

Sending hugs, Marian

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, I'm hoping your day has been pain free and restful, Love and Gentle Hugs to You Dear, Cynthia

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

I'm coming by earlier than usual to say hello and hope that your day was comfortable. I have been seeing a deer lying down and resting in my orchard these past few days, which I think will mean that soon we will have a fawn or perhaps twins. It happened that way last year and the year before. We finally have clear skies and the promise of spring. It was lovely outside today. I hope it was nice where you are as well. Sending you my love. Sarah

• stagefree
    stagefree Member Posts: 360
    edited May 2014

Hi sweetie

Today felt in the mood to listen to 

http://youtu.be/f_RjlIPuqyc

Hope you enjoy it too.. The cellists are hmm (OK there's no kinder way to say it) yummy btw :) ha ha good for the eyes and the soul.. 

Hugs & love

Ebru

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Stagefree - I just watched and listened, and it was truly beautiful. Thank you for posting it here. I hope someone plays it for Teri. It is music to dream by. 

edited May 2014

2cellos is one of my daughters' favorite groups ... they are classically trained and play things like the benedictus and then ... listen to some of their other stuff ... they are so versatile ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0xCI1jaUM&list=PLrRtwIUSeaCEOxW7Ydgq2eDbFA84BdL5F

• Linda-n3
    edited May 2014

Teri, sorry I missed you yesterday, had to be with my mom in the hospital all day for pacemaker complications. She is better, I got a little rest, and am back to check in on you. Hoping, as usual, that you are comfortable, that you are resting easily. Keeping you in my heart, with gratitude for all you have done for us here. Sweet dreams.

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, hope you are having a lovely, peaceful, restful day. It is Beautiful out here in Arkansas.  Every tree is Green and beautiful flowers are everywhere. This is a picture of the geese family in my backyard last year. They are back this year, but the babies haven't come out yet.

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

thinking of you and wishing for peaceful rest

edited May 2014

Hi Teri,

Guess what it is doing here (again)!  Yep you are right... it is raining.  Hoping for dry comfy days and nights for you.  Sleep tight.

Janet

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited May 2014

Teri--tomorrow I am putting my toes in the water and a$$ in the sand for you! Going to also breathe in some clean air :) love to you!

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Evening Teri, I hope you have been feeling comfortable and cared for today, and that you have had some nice conversations with your family and caregiver when you are awake. I am sitting here with my daughter's little hedgehog cuddling in my lap. He's very cute when he looks up and sniffs all around to see what interesting odors he can detect. Smell must be a very important sense to hedgehogs. I think he doesn't see too well as he always seems to be straining to look beyond a little way ahead of himself. A bit like that old cartoon character Mr. Magoo.

I just recharged my camera and am going in search of things to take pictures of that I can post for you. I took some lovely daffodil pictures, then promptly managed to delete and lose them after I download them into my computer last week.  So silly.

Have a good sleep tonight, restful and filled with nice dreams, perhaps of your goats and your sweet looking horse. I watched the Kentucky Derby today and if you didn't, I know you would have loved the gorgeous chestnut colt that won it. His owner was sooo happy, plus the win happened on his 61st birthday. What a wonderful birthday present.

Sending love and best wishes from the East coast, Sarah

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

Sending love to you, Teri.

Leah

• teacher911
    teacher911 Member Posts: 152
    edited May 2014

Teri, sending you peaceful thoughts your way.  You are always on my mind and in my heart.

edited May 2014

just learned of an amazing park in Dallas.  Teri I dedicate this to you and your inner twinkles!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/03/stained-glass-windows-photos_n_5256052.html

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

I am sure you get the connection ... We may be in the darkness of MBC but our inner lights twinkle and shine through. So glad to have all of you and especially Teri as my friends.

Janet

• Linda-n3
    edited May 2014

Janet, what beauty! Thanks for sharing.

Teri, hoping today is peaceful and that you are comfortable, and that you feel surrounded by love.

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hey Teri, just wanted to stop in and say hey!!! Peace, Love, and a day with sweet dreams. Love Ya, Cynthia