Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Time for hospice and Im really scared

Comments

• springwatch
    springwatch Member Posts: 243
    edited May 2014

Gentle hugs from London, England. Wishing you a peaceful day. xoxo

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,254
    edited May 2014

thinking of you, Teri and hoping that you had a good night.

Caryn

• GatorGal
    GatorGal Member Posts: 750
    edited May 2014

Hugs from Maryland ... We are having a warm but rainy afternoon.  Haven't been to visit you for a week or so.  Visited family in a little town on the gulf in Florida and had no internet or cell phone.  Have just breezed through the last few days of postings on your thread, Teri, and am overjoyed by the love that you receive from your BCO friends!

• pajim
    pajim Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you and sending hugs and good wishes.

Pam

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713
    edited May 2014

Sending more hugs and love today. Hoping you are comfortable and napping easily.

• macyhen111
    macyhen111 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, sending hugs and Love to You today. Sleep well and have beautiful dreams!! Love Ya, Cynthia

• Loveforlife
    Loveforlife Member Posts: 67
    edited May 2014

Sending you ((hugs))) and love from Buffalo NY! 

Love,

Laura

• AmyJM
    AmyJM Member Posts: 134
    edited May 2014

Teri,

(((Hugs))) from Grand Rapids, Michigan.  

It is finally Spring here.  We even have a momma duck nesting in the corner of an inner courtyard at the church where my preschool is.  She was here last year, and they had to put mama in a cage and round up all the babies, so that they could let them go outside, as the courtyard is completely enclosed.  It was so funny watching them chasing after those little ducklings!  I guess she decided it was a safe, comfortable place though, because she's back again this year.

Sending lots of love and light your way.  Rest easy, my friend.

Love, Amy

• Stenokim
    Stenokim Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2014

thinking of you, Teri, and sending hugs from missouri!

• pteney
    pteney Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, warm hugs from northern Canada. This is my go-to thread when i need warmth and love from all of our bco sisters, and also i can never see a goat pic anywhere without immediately thinking of Deuce! Haha

xoxo, Patti

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

a huge gentle cyber hug from east Amherst New York  

• teacher911
    teacher911 Member Posts: 152
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, sending a loving hug from Auburn, New York.

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited May 2014

Sending world-wide hugs from a stormy Minnesota this morning. 

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, I hope your day is filled with happy memories, and peaceful slumber. (((((((HUGS)))))))) to you , Love Ya, Cynthia

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

More hugs and love coming from Israel.

Leah

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2014

Teri hope your enjoyin!  No pain only good fun.

Donna

• sarahsmom
    sarahsmom Member Posts: 276
    edited May 2014

Teri, sending hugs from the big sandbox, where it is already 107 degrees in the shade. Sorry that I had to take a break from your thread. I found the website with all of your art, you are so amazingly talented!!! I just love how you capture nature in your work. The hydrangeas are incredible, just perfect.

I hope you are comfortable, Teri, and that you rest easy and know we are all here with you. I picture the elusive Deuce lurking right outside of your window :-)

teri's art

• cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527
    edited May 2014

Goats invade tv station! Wishing you comfort.

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited May 2014

I just learned today (while horseback riding in coral bay on St. John usvi) that goat tails go up and sheep tails go down! Never knew that or noticed! Sending tropical warm love your way, Teri!

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Your paintings are beautiful. I am so glad someone posted a link to them.  Thinking of you often and with gentle hugs.  My exciting news is that we are getting a new trainee puppy from the seeing eye in two weeks.  I don't know her name yet but she is a yellow lab golden cross like our last puppy who moved on to formal training in Morrisriwn in March.  May the sun continue to shine warmly and brighten your days!

Janet

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

(((HUGS))) to you, Teri, from my little spot on Eastern Long Island by the Atlantic Ocean! I had you in my thoughts as I stayed on a cot next to my husband on the 15th floor of NY Hospital this week. So (((hugs))) were sent to you from NYC too! We just came home this afternoon as he's doing well and I couldn't wait to get on here to check in again. 

I hope you have been comfortable and been having cosy talks with your nurse and family members while snuggled on your couch, and I hope that you sometimes think of us thinking about you and about how much all of us on here care about you. Our arms are wrapped around you lovingly. I hope you can feel us in your imagination. Fondly, Sarah

• Tina72
    Tina72 Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2014

more hugs sweet Teri!

• Tilda
    Tilda Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you Teri and wishing you peace and pain free days and lots of sweet dreams.

Karin

• Romansma
    Romansma Member Posts: 650
    edited May 2014

Sweet dreams, Teri.

• sunny210
    sunny210 Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2014

Awake in the middle of the night Teri and wondering how you are. Sleeping, I hope.It snowed a little today....can you believe it?????  May. Last week was my old friend's birthday. We met as toddlers,are now early 60s, live on opposite sides of the country and are still great friends. Ain\t life grand sometimes?

Hummingbirds and snow today. Someone is confused.

An exerpt of the Metta Sutta for you Wishing: In gladness and in safety,

May all beings be at ease.
    Whatever living beings there may be;
    Whether they are weak or strong, omitting none,
    The great or the mighty, medium, short or small,
    The seen and the unseen,
    Those living near and far away,
    Those born and to-be-born —

May all beings be at ease!......copied from notself.

Sweet dreams, happy breathing,

Sandy.

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713
    edited May 2014

Teri, sending you hugs from several places this weekend. I am heading out from TN today, then will be sending hugs from Alabama tonight, Mississippi tomorrow, and New Orleans tomorrow evening. This is the first traveling I have been able to do with DH in such a long time, and am going to enjoy it for ALL OF US! So, Teri, dear friend, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, it is not because I am not thinking of you, but only lack of internet access. You continue to be in my heart each day.

• Annie62
    Annie62 Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2014

Terri, I'm thinking of you today. Annie

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, I hope your day is filled with Love and Peace. I admire you so my Friend!! I feel Blessed to be here and able to write to you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, Brave Lady. Your Strenght is unsurpassed in my book. May You have Peace, Love, and Joy on this Day. I Love You my Friend, Cynthia

• stagefree
    stagefree Member Posts: 360
    edited May 2014

(((((Teri)))))

Ebru

• Brendatrue
    Brendatrue Member Posts: 487
    edited May 2014

Teri, You are held in our gentle but strong arms, love and compassion connecting all of our hearts and spirits...

a circle that widens and widens within the universe, holding you truly and utterly safe.