Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Time for hospice and Im really scared

Comments

• Mompsych
    Mompsych Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2014

Teri

Many many hugs from New York. Lots of love, Marian

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

Good night Teri. I hope your day went well. I love the goats on a pipe picture and am sure you did too. It is hilarious.

Loving (((hugs))) from me to you. Sarah

• sarahsmom
    sarahsmom Member Posts: 276
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, the hot sun is up over here in the big sandbox. I hope that you are comfortable and having only the sweetest of thoughts and dreams. The picture of the goats on the pipe made me laugh out loud, too cute! 

I am buying your hydrangea notecards, they are so lovely, will have them sent to my mom, I will be in the states in a few weeks, then I can use them as thank you notes, etc. You have built an incredible legacy through your work and your words! Gentle hugs to you, wonderful lady! ❤

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2014

Pouring rain here in Boston. Almost monsoon-like so no bike rides today. Lettuce is in the ground, and I did plant some herb seeds. We'll see if they do anything. Bought some fancy dancy seeds last year and the germination rate was horrid. Hope you are pain-free and that your nice nurse is still enjoying your stories.

*susan*

• macyhen111
    macyhen111 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2014

Good Morning Teri, Hope you have a comfortable day, with kind whispers and calming touches. Gentle Hugs and Love, Cynthia

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri!  Hoping you are resting comfortably and dreaming of all the things you love.

This little fellow obviously got a little warm and decided to rest in the shade of the gate.

My thoughts are with you.

Love n hugs.   Chrissy

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

Gentle hugs today from Cape Cod

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Hi there Teri! Hoping that you have been comfortable and enjoying good company at your house. Our grass has finally greened up and is growing with vengeance, but all the green is very welcome. I'll bet it would be great for goats. Our horses used to love the sweet spring grass, so much so I had to put a muzzle on one of them so she wouldn't founder.

May your evening be gentle and pain free and your breathing be easy. Love, Sarah

• redwolf8812
    redwolf8812 Member Posts: 580
    edited May 2014

Goat fun fact:

Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C 

:-) Penny

• cling
    cling Member Posts: 263
    edited May 2014

Teri, gentle hugs to you from Taiwan!  I just landed here on time to spend couple hours of remaining Mother's Day with my 90 year old mom.

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997
    edited May 2014

Terri I hope you have a lovely Sunday. It is sunny here in Seattle today. 

Hugs Ginger

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, Have a joyous day today. Sweet Dreams filled with lovely memories! Gently Hugging You with Love, Cynthia

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri. I was just thinking of you and what a wonderful animal momma you are. Hope you are having a gentle day

• Tilda
    Tilda Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

dear Teri

Just came back from a 2hr kayaking adventure on the river with 3 of my DDs and my DH. Nobody ended up getting wet so we all had a great time. The weather here in Florida is great now. Soon enough the heat will arrive . Wishing you pain free days and sweet dreams .

Karin

• kebab
    kebab Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you today Teri. I hope you are resting comfortably. Hugs and love to you.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited May 2014

Sweet Dreams Teri.

• prettypink
    prettypink Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014

Teri, wishing you the sweetest of dreams tonight from Toronto, Canada. This thread has restored my faith in honest and real love for mankind. You are truly indeed loved by many. 

• grammaB
    grammaB Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2014

Dear Teri, 

I've been following this thread from its beginning shortly after my dx.  Sending you gentle hugs and love from Beautiful Big Sky Montana. Hoping for peaceful days and restful nights for you.

• redwolf8812
    redwolf8812 Member Posts: 580
    edited May 2014

Another goat fun fact:

Goats do not eat tin cans, clothing or
    garbage, but are selective eaters when provided with a well-balanced diet. 

SmilePenny

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

Sending love to you, Teri.

Leah

• Vadre
    Vadre Member Posts: 159
    edited May 2014

Teri,   I just popped by to share a scene from my Mother's Day.  We were on our way to lunch (two of my kids in tow) when we happened upon this brave mother and her cadre.  I made my husband pull across four lanes of traffic to assure their safe arrival on the other side of the road!  It seemed like a perfect Mother's Day moment!  Thinking of you always.  Hoping you are having peaceful, happy days.

Virginia

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Good Morning Teri, May your spirit be at peace and your dreams filled with loving memories. You are an inspiration to us going through this journey. I Pray I can have such Grace when I get to this point in my life. You are Loved and Admired by many. Wishing restful peace to You!! Gentle Hugs and lots of Love, Cynthia

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2014

Good afternoon Teri.  I hope your enjoying your days and they are painfree.  Wish we could check in with you.  

Donna

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

afternoon from wny Terri. Very warm here today  holding your cyber hand. 

Ps glad I'm not in Colorado where it's snowing in May. Hope everyone is safe in that neck of the woods. Boy Mother Nature isn't happy with them lol  I hope your man nurse is reading all the love that is pouring out on this thread for you 

Love

Maureen 

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited May 2014

Sending wishes for peaceful days and easy breaths.

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

peaceful moments and gentle hugs.  You are thought of often and with much warmth

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri,

Just checking in to say hello and send some soft (((((((hugs)))))).  We are getting a new trainee puppy for The Seeing Eye and she arrives a week from Thursday.  I am having trouble waiting..... the anticipation is almost too much for me.  Molly (our forever dog) must know something is up too because she keeps jumping up into my lap for affection.  It seems so odd that it has gotten warm and almost hot outside but when I am inside at work I am freezing.  The engineers always have some reason or other but seems to me we could save a lot of energy and money if they didn't overcool the buildings.  I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and if you are not getting outside that all the flower pics your friends post here make you feel as if you are.  My sister made me a really cool photo book for mother's day.  She collected pictures of my kids over the last 20 years and assembled them into a hardcover book.  It brought back a lot of fun memories looking at it together with my daughter (my son is not yet home).   Wishing you a relaxing and gentle day tomorrow!

Janet

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri! Thought about you today as I went about gathering flowers to put into pots on the porch. I hope you have been resting easily and enjoying the company of those around you. It's lovely and reaffirming to check in each day and see how many are also looking in on you and wishing you their best. We all have you in our thoughts and send you our fond love through cyberspace and hope you are comfortable. (((hugs))) Sarah

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited May 2014

hey Teri! I'm back home from paradise--st. John! I breathed in some of that salty air for you. I hope you are resting well. Sending lots of love and hugs!

• Mompsych
    Mompsych Member Posts: 88
    edited May 2014

goodnight Teri-sweet dreams