Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Time for hospice and Im really scared

Comments

• chris1959
    chris1959 Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2014

-terri

I don't post often but I think about you everyday ,hope you are able to enjoy some of this spring air and I hope your days are pain free

love chris

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997
    edited May 2014

Hi Terri, 

Wow is it sunny here in Seattle. I think it is bright and sunny today in Oregon as well. 

Some of my rhodies are done blooming and others are just starting. I always think I like the current blooms colors best, until the next round of blooms when I like those even more.  

Have a good day today. 

Hugs Ginger

• macyhen111
    macyhen111 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, thinking of you. Gentle Hugs today and peacefully dreams. Love You, Cynthia

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Thinking of you on this warm California evening, and sending you love...

Rose.

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

Hello there Teri. Just checking in after getting back from seeing doctors in the city. The trees and tulips are in full bloom there. I wish you could see them. They are beautiful. When I come home, 90 miles east of NYC, we are not nearly so far along in spring. The low temperature of the ocean keeps us cooler than the city, which gives us a later spring, just as in the summer it keep us cooler. Interestingly, in winter we often get rain instead of snow as the ocean does not usually get colder than 45º- 55º and warms us a bit. 

I can report that I did not see a single goat all day long. Not even in a store window. What is wrong with New York? Goats add so much to life. It is also full of tourists from all over the world. Stuffed with them, everywhere. I think I am jealous. I'd love to travel. Maybe next fall.

Have a peaceful evening. I hope you are feeling our love and support, because we do love you and care about you. Good night! Sarah

• pajim
    pajim Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you and wishing you good dreams.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2014

Hi there Teri!    Today I celebrated my first born's birthday.....she is 45!  OMG!!!  I'm old!!!   How the dickens did that happen?!   My head tells me I'm only thirty but my body sure lets me know that it's over the hill, well and truly........lol.

Hope you are resting and breathing easy........you are always in my thoughts.

Love n hugs.   Chrissy

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Good Morning Teri, Its raining here in Arkansas so I will be spending a quiet, hopefully peaceful day home with my hubby and our 3 dogs. I hope and Pray that your day is filled with peace ,beautiful memories, sweet dreams and lots of Love.  We all Love You, Gentle Loving Hugs to You my Friend, Cynthia

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

I hope you are comfortable, Teri.

Leah

• kayrnic
    kayrnic Member Posts: 111
    edited May 2014

love and hugs Teri.......always thinking about you! 

• Tilda
    Tilda Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

Good evening Teri.

Just want you to know I thought about you again today especially when I came across this cute little link :)

http://virusexe.tumblr.com/post/85490273899/neh

Hope you have pain free days and easy breathing.

Love Karin 

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Good night Teri. I didn't want to go to sleep without letting you know that I have been thinking about you during the day. I hope you are comfortable and feel safe and secure among your family and your nurse. I send you my best, Sarah

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,254
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Hoping all is comfortable with. So much talk of the weather. The SF Bay Area is in the grips of a mini-heat wave. 97 yesterday , 99 today. No humidity, but hot is hot!

Caryn 

• GrammyR
    GrammyR Member Posts: 297
    edited May 2014

Winkingby hhb jTeri- just stopping  by to   say a quick hello.Hope you a r e getting goog care- no pain OK. breathing. some nice music to listen to. Nice view fron your window and good company to tell you some  funny . stories. G entle hugs for you tonight 

• sunny210
    sunny210 Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2014

Goldfinches are rushing to my feeders after our recent snow. They are beautiful. You would like them I think, with your penchant for animals.

Sleep well. Dream happily.

Sandy

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

Teri, I hope you are having comfortable days.

Leah

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, I hope you have a peace filled restful Day today!!! 

Hugs and Love to You, Cynthia

• Hortense
    edited May 2014

Night Night, Teri. I hope you had a quiet, comfortable day with those you love around you. There is a full moon tonight, perfect for dreaming by. Best wishes, Sarah

• Idontlikethis3
    Idontlikethis3 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2014

I'm sorry  i do believe Terri is gone away to her God ! As for us talking as if she is with  us is just a for our selves ! 

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2014

Idontlikethis, we would know if Teri had left this world as she has in place someone to notify us.  She is resting and sleeping a lot and is unable to post but that does not mean that we can't speak with her.

Teri, hoping you are resting comfortably and breathing easy.

Love n hugs.   Chrissy

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Thanks for that info Chrissy b. I am going to post to her everyday until I know she is finally at peace. I choose to post because when I get to this point in my life I would like to know that there are people out there who care, besides my family and friends. I would hope that someone would read the posts to me. I Love and Admire Teri' s strength to allow us to be a part of this point in her life.

Teri, wishing you peace, and tranquility surrounded by Loved Ones. Gentle Hugs and Love to You, Cynthia

• springwatch
    springwatch Member Posts: 243
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Gentle hugs from the other side of the Atlantic. 

I hope you are resting comfortably and know that you are surrounded by love and good wishes.

SW

PS. I dont like this:- Teri was last seen on the the BCO 4 days ago. 

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,254
    edited May 2014

i believe Teri has asked her brother to let us know when she has passed. Until such time, we are most certainly not talking to ourselves, and yes, she was "last seen" four days ago.

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited May 2014

Good morning Teri,

It is pouring here.... a good day to be inside with a book and a warm fire!  But I am going to work (where I will be inside anyway).  I hope you are having good conversation and that if you have favorite books that your nice nurse is reading them to you.  Stay comfortable.  Still breathing with you and crossing body parts [it is amazing how one can learn to walk with crossed toes ;)] for no pain or discomfort in your days.

Janet

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you Teri. 

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

good morning Terri. Pouring rain here in NY. A great day for a comfy couch with sweet dreams and easy breathing. Hoping your wonderful man nurse is reading all the cyber love and comfort coming your way. So many people admire all you've accomplished during this difficult transition. You worked to make sure your babies were cared for before yourself  what a wonderful person you are. A real shining star. I'm religious so I pray to my higher power that your transitions are peaceful. Many cyber hugs and love coming your way

Maureen

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2014

Think of you Teri

Donna

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

How you are resting and dreaming peacefully

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited May 2014

hey Teri! I am in bed with a nasty cold. Had to call my mom to come rescue me from my three yr old. Hoping you are resting easy. Thinking of you every day. Sweet dreams.

• Romansma
    Romansma Member Posts: 650
    edited May 2014

Good morning, Teri.  Hope you are resting peacefully, hearing the birds chirp as the sun peeks over the hills.  We are to have another warm day here in Ventura.  I am missing are usual June Gloom that has us fogged in for a month or more in the beginning of summer.  Stay comfortable Teri, I will be thinking of you.