Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Time for hospice and Im really scared

Comments

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

Evening Terri. Love you and thinking about you .  

• Vadre
    Vadre Member Posts: 159
    edited May 2014

It was so beautiful out this evening that we ate dinner on the patio. Birds & bugs sang songs to provide ambiance. While my kids cleaned up and fussed with each other I sat quietly and thought of you. I sent peaceful, restful thoughts of a dear friend. Rest well this evening. 

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited May 2014

Teri,

Me too.  I would join a flash mob to honor you.  I hate crowds but this would be such a worthy exception!  Thinking of you always.  You live in a special corner of my heart.  Sending some hand squeezes, hugs, and slow deep easy breaths your way.

Love janet

edited May 2014

Teri,

Just rereading some old conversations and posts.  Wanted to let you know that your words about packaging are oft quoted in my house and used as a starting point for many a conversation with my growing teen who is at the age where packaging feels oh so important.  Your words and your grace and your courage are such a source of strength to me and I am sure to others that I just wanted to say thank you Teri.

Janet

• JimmieBell
    JimmieBell Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2014

<3

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri!  Popping in to check on you.  Hoping you are resting comfortable and when you are awake able to converse with those around you.  I think of you each and every day.

Sending gentle ((((((hugs)))))) and much love.    Chrissy

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,858
    edited May 2014

Joining in the flash mob. Sending the best of my love while moving my hips! Hoping you are comfortable today.

• macyhen111
    macyhen111 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2014

Hi Teri, Good Morning to You and Your Caregivers. I also would join a Flash Mob in your honor even though I am terribly shy and out of shape. I Love Your Strength and Admire You so much. Have a peaceful love filled Day today with images of all of us dancing for you. Gentle Hugs and Lots of Love, Cynthia

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

Flashmobbing! Great fun! Dancing along with everyone else in your honor Teri! Much love, Sarah

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014

There with the flash mob as well   rest gently

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited May 2014

dancing!!!!

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited May 2014

Thinking of you Terri with much love

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2014

I would love to dance with the Flash Mob!  Anything for you Teri.

Donna

• Vadre
    edited May 2014

I'd learn a flash mob dance🎶 But ONLY for you, Teri! 💃

I hope today was peaceful for you and those who are special to you. 

Virginia

• aoibheann
    aoibheann Member Posts: 254
    edited May 2014

Hope you are enjoying pleasant hours and time in the sunshine, Teri.  {{hugs}}

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

I'm in on the flash dance for Teri. Anyone want to ask Deuce if he'll dance with us?

Leah

• reader123
    reader123 Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2014

Sending you warm thoughts and hugs.  Hope you are resting well and free of pain.  Know that we're thinking of you. :)

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931
    edited May 2014

Sending love to you and your loved ones!

edited May 2014

Teri,

Just rereading some old conversations and posts.  Wanted to let you know that your words about packaging are oft quoted in my house and used as a starting point for many a conversation with my growing teen who is at the age where packaging feels oh so important.  Your words and your grace and your courage are such a source of strength to me and I am sure to others that I just wanted to say thank you Teri.

Janet

• Tilda
    Tilda Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

I'm right here dancing for you with all the others :) Wishing you peace and comfort.

Karin

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited May 2014

Peace and sweet dreams to you. I enjoyed all the flowers and birds and bees in our yard. It was warm and sunny here in Oregon, down the road from you. I'm sure Estacada was warm and sunny too. Enjoy the great weather this week. Hugs

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

Morning Teri, Wishing You a relaxing, pain free, peaceful Day. We are all here hugging You gently and with lots of Love , Cynthia

• luckymother
    luckymother Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2014

Hi all,

Does anyone know Teri's contact information, last name or where she is? May be we can call and find out her current situation.

Have a great day all

• macyhen111
    edited May 2014

In March Teri let us know that we will be informed by her brother when she has gone to fly with the Angels.

• Brendatrue
    Brendatrue Member Posts: 487
    edited May 2014

Teri, Keeping you close in thought and heart...hoping that all-encompassing comfort and peace holds you in every moment...wishing for freedom from any worries or burdens...sending lovingkindness....

• dmacw
    edited May 2014

Wish we would hear from Teri but may she be resting comfortably.  

Donna

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2014

We all hope that Teri is comfortable and feeling secure. That is why we all have gathered here, to let her know that we are with her and that she is not alone in her journey, one that each one of us will be taking at some point or another. While we hope that she is able to drop by and read our loving posts, or have them read to her, we also know that she might not have the strength or inclination to write or to dictate. That's alright. We understand. That's why we continue to send her our best and tell her that we care and that we hope that she is resting comfortably and able to breathe without effort.

Good night dear Teri. I send my best to you this evening. The moon is half full, there is a swallow sitting on her eggs outside of my door and two tiny new fawns somewhere in my south pasture. The world is lovely out there.

Fondly, Sarah

edited May 2014

well said Sarah!  (((((Teri))))). Can't sleep and thinking of you.  Wishing you peaceful happy dreams tonight and always.  Janet

• Vadre
    edited May 2014

I agree Sarah. Teri has gathered a wonderful group. 

I have a nest of Bluebirds in my yard. I almost lost an eye this evening because I checked the nest box after seeing no activity for a day or two. You would have laughed, Teri, to see me dash into the garage as Mama and Papa Bluebird dive bombed my poor head to get me to leave their babies alone!  They don't have to worry anymore!

Have sweet dreams,sweet Teri. 

• dmacw
    edited May 2014

Teri hope your resting comfortably.  I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers with hoping you were strong enough to sign in and chat with us.  I am sending you my best and letting you know I care also. 

Donna