Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.

Moving On......After the Flap

Comments

• Jeannie57
    Jeannie57 Member Posts: 1,314
    edited March 2014

I had six months of CMF chemo and didn't lose my head hair, just hair everywhere else. My MO gave me the option of taking the C pill every day and infusions of MF once a week. So more frequent but lighter doses, for a longer amount of time. Considering all factors, she felt it was appropriate for me. Maybe Amy R had something like that?

• FierceBluebird
    FierceBluebird Member Posts: 463
    edited March 2014

Prayers needed please. I'm in hospital waiting for a time for surgery to remove a mass in my brain. All my path reports were good last year and just finished chemo in December.I don't understand this. They can't even do an mri because of this damn expander.  Fuck!!!!

Fucking cancer

• Cherrie
    Cherrie Member Posts: 921
    edited March 2014

I am so sorry you are going through this. May you find some strength in the positive energy coming from this thread. We are here for you. Please keep us posted. 

• Sharon1942
    Sharon1942 Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2014

Hugs and prayers, Bluebird.  We are all in your pockets.

• nihahi
    nihahi Member Posts: 1,068
    edited March 2014

bluebird....WTHell???? I am stunned to hear this news! Prayers and EVERYTHING going out to you. I am so sorry you have another struggle in front of you.

• Moviemaniac
    Moviemaniac Member Posts: 242
    edited March 2014

I'm climbing into your pocket as I type this, Blue....and you had better wear something with BIG pockets....we'll ALL be with you tomorrow......Please please please keep us posted...we love and care about you!  ((((Hugs)))

Uckfay Ancercay..........

• bailey6760
    bailey6760 Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2014

Bluebird....I am so sorry. Damn. Arms around you. Stay with us, we got ya.

Love,

Bailey

• liefie
    liefie Member Posts: 761
    edited March 2014

Bluebird, I'm at a complete loss for words. What? My thought and prayers are with you, and we are here for you, dear Bluebird!

• sbelizabeth
    sbelizabeth Member Posts: 956
    edited March 2014

Ah, Bluebird...we're all there with you.  Hang in there and let us know as soon as.  Prayers.  

• GwennyMD
    GwennyMD Member Posts: 68
    edited March 2014

Bluebird, I am sooooooooooooooo sorry to hear of your new battle.  I will say an extra prayer tonight.  We will all be with you tomorrow.

• bailey6760
    edited March 2014

Lots of prayers for you, Blue.....without ceasing.....you are on my mind.....hugs....

• Ridley
    Ridley Member Posts: 95
    edited March 2014

Bluebird - so totally unfair for you to have to deal with this - sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts to you - Ridley 

• Morningsun1
    Morningsun1 Member Posts: 238
    edited March 2014

Prayers, ((( (Blue)))), and good chi coming your way.

• FierceBluebird
    FierceBluebird Member Posts: 463
    edited March 2014

You guys are awesome. Can hardly move with everyone jammed in my pocket. Headed into surgery soon. Hope so because pain is really bad and they can't give me anything since they need to check pupils and reflexes. Lost some vision on left side and stability. Damn this thing grew fast. Thought it was a sinus problem a week ago. Headache, post nasal drip. I'll try to keep you posted as best I can. Good ch,i thoughts and prayers so helpful. And lovely bluebird painting. Thanks for being the wind beneath my wings. Hope the wind is strong to lift my heavy pockets! Love you guys

• bailey6760
    edited March 2014

We gotcha, Blue. Hold on tight. Your friends and God are right by your side.

All our love!

• sbelizabeth
    edited March 2014

Bluebird, I'm alone in my office here and lifting you up in prayer.  All of us have our arms around you this morning. 

Lord, take care of our Bluebird...

• nihahi
    nihahi Member Posts: 1,068
    edited March 2014

joining in with prayers, lifting arms and faith for you bluebird.......You are surrounded....we're not letting you take one breath of this "moment" on your own. Safe surgery......gentle healing.....we are here.

• Sharon1942
    Sharon1942 Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2014

Bluebird, sitting here this morning in prayer for you, as I was at bedtime last night.  All thoughts, prayers, & hugs are with you today.  

• Janet_M
    Janet_M Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2014

Bluebird - I am joining the circle of faith, and jamming myself in your pocket. I'm sending you everything in me that is strong and good to help lift you. Everything. 

• Morningsun1
    Morningsun1 Member Posts: 238
    edited March 2014

We all love you, Kristine.

• jlbloom
    jlbloom Member Posts: 126
    edited March 2014

Blue, as with the rest, you are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart hurts for you.  ...

• jlbloom
    jlbloom Member Posts: 126
    edited March 2014

Jeannie, so happy to hear you are feeling up. Just waiting to hear that your DH received a job offer.  Movie, I would welcome the chance to meet your PS. I would like for mine to see what we all talk about on here.  Mamaw is the southern Indiana term for an OMA. Nothing compares.  Cherries, I'm sorry your having to be so far from your grand babies. It's a great excuse to relocate.  Love you all!  .

• Moviemaniac
    Moviemaniac Member Posts: 242
    edited March 2014

Blue-just barely got the opportunity to log on here this AM....you have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly......and I join with my sisters in lifting you up.......sending lots of love, and ((((hugs)))) to you.  XO

We will ALL be waiting to hear from you.........

• Jeannie57
    Jeannie57 Member Posts: 1,314
    edited March 2014

Dearest Bluebird!  I am praying hard for you!  You are so special to us.  We love you. Hugs.

• bailey6760
    edited March 2014

I hope you know how lifted up you are today, dear Blue.....from our lips to God's ears...we remain prayerful and watchful

• goldie4040
    goldie4040 Member Posts: 404
    edited March 2014

I am glad that somebody whispered in my ear what is going on with sweet Bluebird.  I don't come in here since I have not moved on yet, but I wanted to send my prayers and
    thoughts to Bluebird. 

Bluebird, you have been so strong, and positive through all of this cancer SHIT!!!  Every time you got knocked down, you got back up.  You are right, "cancer sucks."  I am praying you find the strength to come back from this the same way you came back from all the other disappointments.  Much love and prayers.

• Cherrie
    Cherrie Member Posts: 921
    edited March 2014

thinking of you with thoughts and prayers until we hear from you. 

• liefie
    liefie Member Posts: 761
    edited March 2014

Dear Bluebird, hoping and praying all is well with you. Sending positive vibes for a good outcome, and for healing.

• sbelizabeth
    edited March 2014

I can't stand it.  Let's call every hospital in New Jersey--there can't be THAT many--and ask if Bluebird is there, and how is she doing.    

Blue, been praying all day, sister.

• Zenful
    Zenful Member Posts: 394
    edited March 2014

Blue, I am praying hard for you with the rest of your loving sisters. Sending love and positive healing energy your way. ((Hugs))