Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

My Husband, My Life, My Love, My Family, My Cancer

Comments

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 10,049

Happy Anniversary Shana. So glad you had a lovely day with DH. 🌷

• goldensrbest
    goldensrbest Member Posts: 721

Shana - congratulations to you and DH on 52 years🎉🎉🎉. May you enjoy many more years together❤️
    Irish - bravo to stable. We need good news. 🙏🏻for all those in the path of the storm.
    Mel - continued prayers for you and your dear friend. What a comfort you have been for each other.
    Here for pocket duty and hugs.

• threetree
    threetree Member Posts: 1,630

Mara - Best of luck with your appointment today!

• threetree
    threetree Member Posts: 1,630

malleemmiss - Good luck with your scans and results! I can get a bit superstitious too, so I know what you mean. I think it's silly, but I can't help myself; especially with the 13 anything.

• mara51506
    mara51506 Member Posts: 6,446
    edited September 26

Shanagirl, yes the infusion was just fine, just have the usual exhaustion but that will pass. Thank you for checking in.

Ran the robot vac first, cats don't like it but oh well. I do find I have to place blocks in places it will get stuck but that is fine. Laundry will be on the go next, budget boosting on the go. Tidied up all my technology that I keep next to me, remotes, old phones I use to earn on or put music on and my tablets, everything in its place. Goal with my tiny place is to keep stuff off the floor. I will use the regular vacuum next for other rooms. I like the new litter, tracking is terrible but takes a couple of seconds to either run the regular vacuum, broom or robot vac which is charging. Dusting will be happening at some point today. After I get my free cat food through the budget boosting, want to save for new hand vacs, both only run a couple of minutes. Going to save for more stuff.

Edit, for the first meal, took blackbeans, used spice grinder on them and put in pan, added heaping amount of cheez whiz and a bunch of beefless ground. Added water and emptied a pack of taco seasoning, added some water to allow the taco seasoning to go through everything. Heated to high first and now got on medium with a lid on, thinking I just need the water to be evaporated then I can plate it. May add some salt and tortilla chips left over with sour cream. Any leftovers go in the fridge. Update, no leftovers but really, really full, could not even get a snack. It is super good and will make again. Next meal will be a bit lighter, take a couple of precooked eggs, cut up, add into the chopper with some shredded cheese and croutons, beef texture again. In a frypan will be 1/2 cup white rice already cooked, add the eggs but this time, use water and chicken broth to bring everything together and less binding ie no sourcream, possibly a teaspoon of mayo.

I am not doing anything as I am pretty tired but did do a good PT work out in bed. Ankle work, rotating, lifting up and down, rotations, brought legs up to head area and did the pull exercise to sit up, I had largely stopped doing that, incorporating again. Stool I bought works to give a little height to get into bed. Just have to rotate backwards, put my bum on and swing legs over, seems OK. In day, just store it vertically.

I am hoping everyone has a good day and in pockets for everyone who may need me.